Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placid

Multi-lingual

English, spanish, german... and women (yes that's right, I can speak to women and understand what they say). ;)

157594[/snapback]

Uh huh, I'd rather see proof of this than mythicdragon's 11 languages ;)

How exactly do you expect me to prove something like that? Anyone who has watched James Bond before should at least be a novice in womenspeak.

But me... I am the elite. ;)

Please note: when I am allowed to play EL again I will be giving classes on womenspeak for all who need it. ;)

Edited by Mr.Mind

Czech, English, some French, some Spanish, some Russian, some Polish, some German, few words in Duch, even less in Japaneese, Prague dialect :P

I would also like to have some lessons in women speak.. Actually understanding will be enough.. I dont need to speak :)

I've tried to learn the language of love, but as it turns out it requires emotions. They could have at least mentioned that before i paid.

Apart from that the only language i master to some level is pictionary. I also do great animal impersonations, especially combusted animals.

:)

Polish (shouldn't count)

English and some German

<Edit>

Would have forgotten I understand some Chech/Slovak :P

Edited by vanyel

portuguese, french, english and althought i do not speak spanish I usually have no troubles communicating with the colombians, bolivians and peruvians I've met :blink:

I a also know a few ridiculous words in japanese, korean, german, latin, greek and esperanto but i could not hope to understand a single phrase on those languages :P

as for women's language i use my g/f as a real time translator... er... what? you mean she can lie to me? NONSENSE i say! :P

portuguese, french, english and althought i do not speak spanish I usually have no troubles communicating with the colombians, bolivians and peruvians I've met :D

I a also know a few ridiculous words in japanese, korean, german, latin, greek and esperanto but i could not hope to understand a single phrase on those languages :D

as for women's language i use my g/f as a real time translator... er... what? you mean she can lie to me? NONSENSE i say! :)

165608[/snapback]

LOL, damnit I feel totally English now....:(

I speak American and a slowly diminishing amount of Spanish. I can get along ok in Spanish, but I'm far from fluent, and I'm forgetting my vocab and conjugations...

Note: [rant]yes, I mean American :-p Who else says "soccer" for "football," and instead of calling the awesome sport involving a round ball "football," replaces it with some crap game involving fat guys piling on top of each other? [/rant]

LOL, damnit I feel totally English now....:(

165662[/snapback]

awww come-on "When you're feeling in the dumps, Don't be silly chumps.Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing." :D, /me still trying to picture how does a zebra in combustion sound (as per lotharion post)

I speak American

165892[/snapback]

must.. contain.. urge.. to... start "america is more than the USA" flamewar.

/me still trying to picture how does a zebra in combustion sound (as per lotharion post)

Woof!

awww come-on "When you're feeling in the dumps, Don't be silly chumps.Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing." :o, /me still trying to picture how does a zebra in combustion sound (as per lotharion post)

must.. contain.. urge.. to... start "america is more than the USA" flamewar.

165896[/snapback]

Good point. I speak United States of American.

French, chinese (mandarin), english +german from school, understand italian and interested by esperanto.

As for womenish (lol ugly word), the James Bond movie theory puzzles me...?

Edited by reciproque

Finnish, little bit of swedish, english (good english that is, I don't speak retardese), klingon, drow. ^_^

klingon LMAO, that´s not a real language lolol.

I speak english, portuguese, spanish, some french, a little italian and a few words in german.

Finnish (studying) :)

English (studing) :pinch:

German (studying) :D

Swedish (studying) :)

Would be awesome to speak elvish...

:P eeeh i can speak finnish and english the best

Dutch, native language.

English, gamer language. (Tend to be best in class for this one. ;p)

French, second language in Belgium. Studying, but not my best. I would get around with it tho. :(

German, another language in Belgium. Studying, and I suck at it. ;)

All those languages are basic study in Belgium, btw.

Also, I know a few words Polish, thanks to some people ingame. :D

Few words Spanish, nothing big, just very few words, cuz I go there on vacation each year.

Kat once told me what "I love you" was in Russian. But that's all I know there.

And I think that's it. :)

-Blee

Finnish, little bit of swedish, english (good english that is, I don't speak retardese), klingon, drow. ^_^

klingon LMAO, that´s not a real language lolol.

I speak english, portuguese, spanish, some french, a little italian and a few words in german.

you will laugh but actually Klingon got made an official fictive language by some

Language Institute or so o_0

so it kinda is an real language by now.. for nerds :)

besides. im pretty amazed how much ppl actually learn or are able to speak german

(for every non-german that is). why is that so? never thought german would be a

languaged that actually gets teached outside Germany o_0