Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ogle

Does this sound good so far?

Many moons ago when the world was still young I was born under a full moon with the wolves howling. Now I am still young but...well...so what? At this time I am a new apprentice to a mage in the Mage Convent in the newly discovered part of our world, Tarsengaard. When I was young my mother would always tell me how lucky we were to live in this place. The only reason we were allowed to stay was because my father, a great soldier, had fought and died in the great invasion of the orcs (along with their goblin and troll friends). When he died so did the power in his sword, Elan’Rei. Though the orcs now have this great and fearsome weapon they cannot wield it for only a pureblooded draegon can wield the sword. My father was one of these. They are fearsome warriors and their power is great. I think that I am not a fullblooded draegon because though my mother has the look of one her accent is strange. As I was growing up I began to recognize my powers. When I was but a young lad of two I began to see strange things, visions of other lands. I saw the dwarves in their tunnels and goblins charging towards them. I saw the many warriors of the ancient wars sitting around their camp fires, all of them pure draegons. Now I knew how they conquered these lands and destroyed the monsters that ruled it before we came. As I said at the time I did not know the meaning of these dreams.

LOL placid i was just starting i have more if u want it

NOTE: SO FAR

[EDIT] Placid if i have sum grammatical or spelling errors then either:

1. The word isn't an actual word (not recognized by Microsoft Word)

2. i was typing pretty fast so...

3. WHO CARES, u get the point, dont you?

4. did i get draegon wrong?

Edited by Ogle

hehe, bring it on :D

[EDIT]

I noticed some grammar/spelling errors, would you like me to point them out, or do you know of them? :)

Edited by Placid

I whipped this up really quick so if it is bad then...

After I had told my mother these dreams she instantly sent me to the Mage Convent because she realized the potential that I had. My teacher has taught me the way to make all potions that I could ever use and many that I could not use. My teacher in the arts of magic and summoning said that I had power beyond reason. However, this power I could not control. So even though I had extreme power I could not use it.

When I look back I still do not know why I did it. I cannot understand it, but I did it all the same. When I turned 15 I decided to run away from the school. At first I didn’t plan much just what I would take, what I would do etc. Later, however, I began to truly plan.

I decided that I would need a few things. Namely, my potions, my tools, my armor, and my excavator cape because I planned to make a living and train myself in fighting so that one day I could destroy those orcs who keep Elan’Rei. I took all the other things because I would need them to make my gold rings and armor for myself. To fight the orcs I would need full plate armor and many replacements for it because of the chance of an orc’s arm or leg or weapon going through the armor and breaking it. Before I could fight the orcs there were many things that I needed to do. Also I would need to make friends with as many warriors as I could. For now I would live in Mynadar. I would mine gold with the dwarves and make my gold rings here. Also when I could (for the skills needed are hard to aquire) I would make many Rings of Power and Damage Rings. I knew that once I was ready the orcs would be defeated but I did not know that the orcs were not the only ones in their hideout.

Nardo, tumaros, geelef and any other RPers out there can contribute if they wish

But if u dont mind can u personal message me with the post first?

Edited by Ogle