Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alsrir

Show SS of your favorite online ga(besides EL) 0_o

heh i used to play RTcw with logger alot :-P

LOL! I used to play it religiously. Kinda got bored of it though. It gets scary :(

I love that game! (C&C: TS) :D

EDIT: but I'd rather play as Nod, artilery pwns :P also chem. weopons are a nice use of that ebul weed :)

EDIT2: but hey, I guess I suck, cause I always lose when I play online (could be due to my 56k connection also :P ), I do a lil better in RA2: Yuri's Revenge

Edited by Ryuu

Im ELite in TS online :} i used to play with logger/tidus :-D i own people in 10 min :-/ ima real rusher hehe

Athosino, just go to

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...701230&show=all

and If I'm on a server at the moment, it'll tell you. ;)

And yeah, I'm REALLY out of practice in ET... usually my rating is from 9000-8000. When I don't play, it goes down.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Just got on a server, and got highest frags every map, then started getting highest acc every map. Then I lost contact with my keyboard and mouse, so I couldn't do anything, then my comp crashed. Yup, defidently ET. :)

Edited by goatsgomoo

I would post screenshots of my old Sadad character from Redmoon, but it's a little redundant as I was told today they have finally declared it a dead project.

I would love to, cept my favorite game sets the colors or whatever diffrent... I mean it looks awesome in game, but when I get out of it, it's a bunch of red and green dots seperated by purple areas...

(Age of Empires II)