• Dewsth (sry for bad spelling)
    • Pollish
    • France one :P
    • Italian
    • Portugues
    • Japanese
    • German
    • Other

I can't understand this language totalism :blink: you think that local variations of a language aren't worthy of being given an identity? :P because you're rushing from one extreme to the opposite you know... Yeah say to brazilians that they speak portuguese (i knew some brazilian players in EL): they will look strange at you if not feel upset :fire: or say to the speakers of the many regional dialects of Italy they just speak a vulgar/degraded/adulterated form of italian... good luck :hiya:

And please don't take 'international english' (or worse, internet english) as "The English Language", that's more like a sort of pidgin, and is different from american english as well as from british english or any other flavo(u)r of it. I know that saying they are separate definite languages is silly but saying they don't even exist is even sillier. :)

Btw if it wasn't clear, Italian here and Istro-Venetian dialect (Triestin if I can be more specific) :P

Oh man, y isn't there Dutch? huh? I don't wanna vote for other, oh men.

@That stupid american

U must be an american to be such that stupid o.0 u gotta know i aint that smart, but when i was a little boy (i've grown up you know) i knew that american was NOT a language, oh ye, its English dude.

And yes, if New York wasn't sold to England, then whole US would spoke Dutch :huh:

Lol, that would be very funny xD

Grrrrr, had to vote 'other'.

Finnish is my language.

Oh man, y isn't there Dutch? huh? I don't wanna vote for other, oh men.

@That stupid american

U must be an american to be such that stupid o.0 u gotta know i aint that smart, but when i was a little boy (i've grown up you know) i knew that american was NOT a language, oh ye, its English dude.

And yes, if New York wasn't sold to England, then whole US would spoke Dutch :icon13:

Lol, that would be very funny xD

Ok I'm an American and I am NOT stupid...I could get into politics here, but thats off topic.

Now, to keep the peace:

American English is a dialect of English, not another language.

Mandarin and Cantonese are dialects to the extreme.

Italians have MANY dialects for the regions...It's all the same language, just different dialects.

(Except maybe Sicilian...that might qualify to become it's own language.)

The point here, an American and an Englishman could understand each other easily; the main difference is the culture...English people (correct me if this is an untrue sterotype) tend to be more polite than us Americans; we're more informal

P.S. Wow, I always knew there was lots of polskis...is that just a coincidence?

Ok I'm an American and I am NOT stupid...I could get into politics here, but thats off topic.

Oh well, maybe its the politic, but if you see all those news posts about american's which dont happen in any other country :) lol, nah, i dont wanna start a flamewar, u should be OK

because, if u live in USA u aint always stupid :s (or am i wrong? xD)

I speak Czech(CZ)

(not that there was any other kind of Czech)

PS: for those who don't know where this language is spoken,Czech Republic is in middle Europe.

I speak Czech(CZ)

PS: for those who don't know where this language is spoken,Czech Republic is in middle Europe.

Czech here too. And you are wrong, there are WAY TOO MANY different dialects of Czech. Many Moravians and Silesians can't understand each other :) And there's always Prague Czech too, which is like scraping metal with a rod :pickaxe:

I speak Czech(CZ)

Czech here too. And you are wrong, there are WAY TOO MANY different dialects of Czech. Many Moravians and Silesians can't understand each other :) And there's always Prague Czech too, which is like scraping metal with a rod :pickaxe:

Czech there :-D

English, Cobol & C but not C++ or C# because those are abominations which should be allowed to become dead languages asap.

Thank god the EL client is only partly written in C++ :medieval:

Austrian here :D

Edited by wage

English most of my time, with some of Romanian now and then and a lot of German lately :hiya: and when got the time and opportunity like to say some words in Italian and Spanish :D

Now where should i go with my vote? :blink: