Eternal Lands Official Forums
Azazel

server down?

I advise people AGAINST spamming, or we can get banned from the forums. If you are so bored, go do something fun, such as reading a book, watching a movie, or find some IRC channel and chat there until this problem is fixed.

maybe it will be a big crash and every character will lose everything ;) great... :(

The only way for this t happen is both the server HDD to die, and Mihaim's HDD to die as well today.

While this is not impossible, it is very unlikely.

sooo we should wait until tomorrow before it will be up again. correct?

actually, we should have confidence in the devs that they are brilliant enough to fix this ebul problem :lol:

ent will probably inform us on when it works again

I'm still gonna have to create a character all ova again if we go 4 days back to the last saving thing...........well................thats great ;)

well after reading all 6 pages of posts i feel dumb for have posting that lol sorry

Edited by Evil Kanevil

I'm still gonna have to create a character all ova again if we go 4 days back to the last saving thing...........well................thats great ;)

Just wait and see what happens first!!!

You don't know if it's a prob with our server, or WHAT the problem is!

EDIT: Samura1 - you've made 25 posts about this in the last 4.5 hours... The EDIT button is your friend./EDIT

Edited by avon

well thanx for thinking positive for me....i just can't do that right now. <_<

I don't know how much you have to wait, the problem can be fixed in the next second, or in the next days. For the time being, my guess is as good as yours (I don't have any additional info about it than you do).

Oh, BTW, other servers in the datacenter seem to be down as well, so most likely there won't be a problem with the actual player data, once the problem is solved.

And on the bright side, a subscription to WoW is 15 USD/month, and they had a LOT of downtime, far more than we did.

Just wait and see what happens first!!!

You don't know if it's a prob with our server, or WHAT the problem is!

....wow....

entropy and all who helped fix the problem: gratz! much appreciation for your effort...dont let it happen again :lol: jk, really though, g'job ;)

so u said tha server works now? **thinks with all his might using whats in his head, emptieness** that means...........w00t w00t!!!!