Eternal Lands Official Forums
Azazel

server down?

Dont worry, this is the first stage, Soon all your stats will strangly dissapear, and there are wierdly no back-ups, Entro - Full of it - py will put it down to a server faliure to cover his incompitence, and you'll get sold some Eternal "Im a nerd, bully me" Lands shirts.

It actully is, i've been out, seen the world, came back, it's true, half of you old people know that Entropy wanted to restart all the stats just so he could look good to the new people!

Edited by sam3773

Guest Toyminator
It actully is, i've been out, seen the world, came back, it's true, half of you old people know that Entropy wanted to restart all the stats just so he could look good to the new people!

Since I met this guy called Rufus... I can't stop talking to him...

He's like... a alter ego...

i can't get back on mine either i just posted a mail of this too.

i prepaired for a total server reset by bairly doing anything to raise my stats... woo hoo all those people that spend hours on their stats will look folish ahahahaha!

Guest Toyminator
Dont worry, this is the first stage, Soon all your stats will strangly dissapear, and there are wierdly no back-ups, Entro - Full of it - py will put it down to a server faliure to cover his incompitence, and you'll get sold some Eternal "Im a nerd, bully me" Lands shirts.

Damnit smeg noobs, read his post

Y'all know, after over a year, this will be the last time y'all will see me (I forsee bannage) Anywho, my Msn's Sam3773@gmail.com.. :D

Yes I know how bad he wanted a full stat swipe, I talked him out of doing it when we moved to new server. :D

what do you think mr smarty pants who hates me

I dunno, I could just be my crappy internet connection :D

The server did not crash, but it's down (the physical server). perhaps a problem with the datacenter.

I'll let you know when we have more info.