Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Kanevil

Rohan18=Stole 2.2k

Well me and Rohan18 went training this one time in nordcarn cave and we were training and my guild leader and friend walked in and started training on armed gobs so about a week later (today) i posted on market channel buying srs and rohan goes err yea ill sell so i told him to make a bag cause i didnt want to trade 20 by 20 each time so i give him the money and he steps off the bag inside is 5 sunflowers...what a queer so i said he man give me back my money or give me the srs and he goes why you tried to kill me when we went training? i was like no and he goes yea italian playa came in i wa slike so wahts that have to do ith it...but to end my story Rohan18 is a scammer and bag theft BEWARE :blink:

personally i like you less then this rohan dude allthough i think his name looks too much like mine

why i don't like you is because of that guild you had with tag ~PK~ but i never even spotted you on a pk map xD wonder why you even had a pk guild then lol

i did that but you must say why?

one day while i was training in sw cave and he wanted to train with me with no wepon and after he used tit axe yo kill me when he didnt kill me he invited the italian playa there but i was lucky i runned away

and i didnt forgat this

so gived a punishment to him

if he was killed me at there i would lose 15k

so i thik he will dont scamm any1

and also bagscmming is legal

any1 musnt do bag trading:)

and hhe and his friend were pk guild

and his friend italianplaya scammed me tooo while training

if italian_playa gives my serpent sword back

i will give his 2.2k :blink:

;) did someone actually post a scammer in the outlaws forum instead of the abuse forum? happy day! :lol:

rohan...please learn better english :( and he didnt say you did something illegal, he was just saying that you scammed him so that no one else will get scammed by you <_<

so it seems you two scammed each other, great job you two, a scam war :P

lesson of the story (2, yay)

1. dont bag trade, laziness is punished in the long fun

2. dont scam, what goes around come around (karma rules) :blink:

o by the way rohan, use that button on the top right of your posts, it says "Edit" it is your friend, along with google and rabid monkeys <_<

Edited by Herny

o, i just thought of something, crusadingknight's siggy

"Fight fire with fire, and soon the whole world will be ablaze" -Crusadingknight

you cannot justify your actions by saying "he did it to me first!"

you admitted that you scammed, whatever the motives were, no one cares

that word, "loughing" looked like laughing, but that wouldn't have made sense in the sentence either

you are a scammer, plain and simple. scammers bring the game down, easy to know. you bring the game down, simple logic.

*points to CK's quote once again* <_<

guller, we know scamming isnt illegal, notice how this is in the outlaws forum? outlaw forum is for reporting scammer to alert others, abuse is the one that reports breaking rules

@ willd: read that stinking quote of Crusadingknight <_<

rohan, i tried to read your post, and i think you accused me of scamming people :blink: come back with a chatlog or screenshot, and then i'll pay you a million real dollars :)

fight scamming with scamming, and you both are retards ;) (customized version of ck's quote)

So cry about your Pidly loss..Get over it *Cough Player Kill Map *Cough

You scam With gay Italian_Playa anyway so you should be able to get your change back.

i dont scam with ip you pulled a tit long on me while training everyone knows your a scammer and he was there incase you tried to phuck around which yuo did