Eternal Lands Official Forums
Fright01

Tumaril Roleplaying Group

Highwarlord casually walked in and sat down opposite. "Yes I'm still here." He whispered. "I can answer all of your questions. The girl's name is Ember. Her family was killed by the daemon who previously own this sword. She suspects me of lying and that' why she won't help me kill him."

looks at the demon, well thanx for the information but your still an evil creature and its hard to trust those. Anyways tell me why you want to help us, there must be something behind it or else you wouldn't want to do anything, i know people like you.

Because I rule a domain in my home plane. Here, I rule nothing. This demon may have a way back, or if not, he will certainly have some mode of teleportation to a demon central point. From there, I may travel to my doamin directly.

Something wakes her from her sleep its a voice... Odd that something would be able to penatrate her magical sleep. Keen to know what it was she keep her breathing even and listened to all the two had t o say.

Starman's sleep was being disturbed, "that stupid daemon must be here again...." He thought. he opened one eyelid and saw birdie was listening to lobonar and the daemon. he closesd his eyes again and started to listen.

"The two sleeping ones over there," He continued "obviously assume that I have evil intentions. Wherever they got this idea, I dont know, but you mortals do act srange sometimes. If, as chances may be, they do not want to help us slay the true daemon, we may very well do it by ourselves."

Edited by Highwarlord

demon you talk like you think i'm gonna team up with you, if you where hoping that FORGET IT. that aint gonna happen. Anyway's you obivously aren't really paying attention seeing that both of them aren't sleeping, if you watch closely you must have seen that both of them woke up, their rithm of breating isn't the one of sleepers. Trust me on that one I know, i've seen people do that meaningless sleeping a lot of times, people sleep to long, If you know how to do it you can stay awake for more than one month. Though i wouldn't advice that, i only take 2 hours of sleep a day, Seeing that those two think they can listen to use without me noticing, forget it, i'm gonna take my two hours of sleep now, bye.

Turns around and falls asleep directly.

Looks up at the woken mortals.

"And I thought it was demons whowere supposed to be untrusting. Ah well. Ill just stay here."

He promptly flew to the roof of the house and sat on it all night

*Resume RP in the morning*

Starman, after staying up all night, talked with lobonar waiting for ember to wake up.

"we have no choice," Starman muttered as he rummaged through his pack to rip a piece of bread to eat. "He doesn't seem that bad...I am annoyed by his very presence, I wish he wouls just leave us be, but he is too stubborn. Even though, what else can we do? continue our lives on this island with him following us everywhere?" with that starman leaned back in his chair. and handed lobona a piece of the bread.

"Want some?"

Seeing no reson to keep laying there on the bed Ember gets up waving of any coments Starman or the dwarf might have and walking outside.

"Hey you deamon!" Picking up a small stone she threw it at him. "Do not ignore me.."

*awaits Highwarlord responce*

turns too Starman and thanfully takes some of the bread, then reminds the deer meat he made earlier and kept some of it. Pulled it out of his bag and cut some slices of the meat, puts some of it on the bread he got from starman. Then offers starman some of it.

"Hey starman. what do you think of this demon, got any idees how to get rid of him. I don't trust him. If you or embers desides to take him with him, fine with me but don't think i will trust him, my dad alway's said: never trust a demon"

Sees Birdie walk outside, but seeing her movement desides to shut his mouth, was just about to say something but doesn't do it. Hears her trowing a rock on top of the little shed. And shout something, prolly the demon she is trying to talk to.

Then turns to his bread and starts eating in silence.

"I wouldn't trust a demon either..." Starman muttered. "I wouldn't help him, but if he forces us, I'd rather enjoy fighting him than helping him."

Starman took the sandwich Lobonar offered and slowly ate it.

"I like this island," he said. "But I'd like to know why Birdie is here...and who owns the island, Irilion or Seridia....I saw that demon steal my boat earlier and head towards the middle of the lake, maybe we can find some clues there." with the energy of sleep and food in him, but also bored, Starman quickly stretched out his palm and a small orb of lightning hovered around it. He held it up to Lobonars face. "I can't remember where i got this power from," Starman said, with the orb growing brighter, then darker, then disapearing into what looked like many tiny bolts of lightning. "but I do like it, something to my advantage, as well as a source of some mischeif." Starman grinned and closed his palm.

well the lake doesn't seem to be that big, maybe you wanne go for a swim :) I was thinking of having a swim anyway's, so now we could check if there is something down in the lake. Shouldn't be a really big problem, walks to his bag and takes some wind essences out. Walks back to starman, ever seen these, holds op the essences to starman. If you put one in your mouth while swimming you can hold your breath for 20 minutes, i've got enough of those to swim under water for 3 hours, so we could check if there is anything on the bottom of the lake. Care to come?

***without waiting for starman walks out of the cabin and trows his clothing+armor on the border of the lake, then dives in with a hand full of wind essences***

Starman quickly tried to follow Lobonar out of the cabin and gulped one of the air essences. It made his mouth dry, but had a refreshing feel to it. he took off his armor and dove into the lake . The water was crystal blue, and almost no fish could be seen in the lake. he followed lobonar to a strange glow at the bottom of the lake. It emitted a strange energy around it. Starman dug in the glowing sand and found a small lump. he motioned to lobonar to help dig and soon they could se a handle. lobonar tugged it out to reveal a beautiful sword glowing with the power of Aluwen. Starman and lobonar rushed to the surface.

"This sword.....it's like the demon's sword!" Starman said.

Memories flooded through him of the Battle of Nordcarn. a shadowy figure was holding the Blade of Death and killing dozens in his path, orc and human. He was one of mortos's followers, ruthless and merciless to all. he remembered seeing Ember in the battle, healing the orcs and monsters invading. she looked as if life and feeling had left her, they took her as a mere slave.

"this...this is the Blade of Life!"

Starman rushed to the cabin, to Ember and Iramaku. the water ran off of him as he sprinted toward the small cabin. "BIRDIE!!!" Stamran shouted as he came closer. Starman stopped infront of Birdie and said, "We can resurect Iramaku and Defeat this demon!"

Sees Starman rush to Birdie. then suddenly forgot to warn Starman that the essence he had put in his mouth he had to spit out, cause it would become poisoness after some time out of the water. Quickly runs on his way picking up one of his knifes to Starman and without warning him quickly pulls back his head and open his mouth with big force, sees the little bit of the air essence that was left under starmans toung, it's already beginning to melt, quickly puts his knife into starmans mouth and pulls the air essence out. Then slowly walks away and leaves the people behind.

At the lake he picks up his armor and starts dresssing himself.

After doing this walks back to starman and Birdie, and sees that starman is still shocked of what just happened.

Then explains what happened.

The demon casually cuts off the illusionary sword of life.

"You humans sure get hyper over a peace of metal."

He hopped off the roof. Best sleep I got in a hundred years. Anyways, I found this "other demon" nearby and Im not sure if it's the one lob was quested to slay. But he's do north. Oh, and there's an ogre mage somewhere near there, but he shouldnt bug you. As long as you dont mind fighting a giant invisible spellcaster, you should have no problem."

Edited by Highwarlord

Name: Alderan

Sexual prefrences: None, not interested.

physical description: 6'2, shaggy brown hair, dark brown eyes.

items: dark brown cape, iron plate, thermal iron axe.

Personality: very friendly, but mysterious. no one knows anything about his past.

History: no one seems to know much about him, except that he once lived in Nordcarn, and was a close friend of the Omega family.

Race: Human

Powers: powerful fighting skills and some magic.

*looking for a place to rest, after a long day wandering, he finds a cabin, and see's his old friend starman with a group of people he had never seen before*

"Starman! it's been a long time, how have you been?"

(i hope its not too late to jump into the story =X)

Edited by Alderan

(Never too late)

"I hope you to be somone of reason. These fools are intent on tracking, and slaying, a demon whose mere weapon doubled my power. If you would care to convince them to accept my aid, I would be most grateful."

i'm a friend of lobonars and he asked me to tell you guy's that he won't be able to attent to this anymore seeing he is blocked from the forum.

i'm a friend of lobonars and he asked me to tell you guy's that he won't be able to attent to this anymore seeing he is blocked from the forum.

if you don't believe me go and check the members list and see that he aint on the list anymore

*looking highwarlord over, he realizes he is a demon*

"and why would we accept the help of such a foul beast as a DEMON?"

it seems this post is pretty much dead, so if no one replies within a week, im just gonna start a new RP thread i guess, cuz waiting 2 weeks between responces is getting a little boring xD

Ahem, Sorry Alderan, I kept checking it for post after highwarlord's post, but noone came so I stopped checking it.