Eternal Lands Official Forums
Fright01

Tumaril Roleplaying Group

He considered her gesture, and decided to accept. However, he kept his guard up and his big stick ready. Warily he watched as she checked him over. Her scent pure and clean. This close to her, the Hunger seemed to fade. It demanded tainted sustainance.

After a time he became less wary, and started to even feel comfortable. He tapped his chest and said, "Irrrraaamaku." His voice gaining strength, yet still soft spoken. He hefted his stick as he introduced it. "Bigggggg Stick," He gurgled with a smile.

Finding only a few small bruses.. well bruises or dirtier dirt spots there didnt seem to be much else to worry about those were easly healed has her hand pased over them.

"Iramaku? Is that what you call yourself?" Smiling she tapped her chest "Birdie.." She could see the understanding in his eyes.

"thats a lovely big stick you have you make sure you dont lose that." Winking at him playfully she got to her feet. "I am going down to the water if you wan tto come.."

She walked down to the shores edge glancing back seeing him hesiten she leans far over the water till she looses her balance and falls in face first splashing and sending waves up water up onto the shore her laughter rings out into the night as her head brakes the surface. "Its a bit chilly to actully fall in like that but i am sure just splashing your face and hands clean wouldnt be to bad."

She pulls herself to the edge of the water shivering slightly waiting for his responce.

As Starman approached the cabin he saw a flicker of fire at the top...then soon it grew large within seconds. "lobonar, wait here, let me find Biride....maybe she has a water spell that can quelch the flame...." wit hthat starman sprinted towards the river he law ember last at with all his speed. If he couldn't get back to the cabin in time it would just be a pile of ash....he could see the river before him and soon Biridie came into sight....

Edited by Starman_Omega

The boy watched as Birdie entered the water. "Bir...die, Birdie" he repeated. He creeped closer to the edge of the water, keeping an eye on the stange person. He squated and took a handful of water, never letting his gaze roam.

He stood up in a rush when he heard Starman rushing toward the waterfront. He growled at the man and place himself between him and the Birdie. Again he growled holding his Big Stick like a sword, prepared to defend the Nice One.

"Iramaku..." Splashing over to him she raps her arms around him. "He is ok.... "

Glancing over at Starman "Stay back!!!"

"Iramaku ...." she points to Starman "he is friend.." taps her chest " Birdie friend.. Starman friend..." Hopes desperatly that he will understand she steps between the two.

"Whats wrong?"

as he comes to the cabin sees the little fire on top of it, damn, there goes our little shelter, can't just stand her and do nothing, quickly looks around and sees a big bucket standing next to the cabin, grabs the bucked and trows it full with sand, then drops his bag on the ground and climbs up the cabin with the bucket on his back, as he walks to the fire he find that its already bigger than it shows if you stand on the ground, the entire back of the cabin is already on fire, quickly trows the sand over the fire but it only takes a bit of the fire out, then remembers the cape that is in his bag, goes down again takes the cape out, maybe i can stop some of the fire with this, walks around the cabin and starts hitting the cabin with the cape, its of no use. quickly stops with it agian, when he looks at the cape he sees something odd about it, it looks like a family banner, as he touches it he sees this

he sees his family, his father is just like him, a small dwarf, smaller then the normal ones and he looks mean, with the armory he uses. His dad is telling him a story about some deamon, that will come to this works on some day, he will try to win your trust, but don't trust him, he will try to gain powers via you.

"Birdie," Starman said gasping for breath, "the cabin has caught fire. do you have any spells that can put it out? if not, we can use some water from the river to help.... but come quickly, because the fire has aleady spread." Starman looks down at Iramaku, Still standing near Birdie.."I apologize if I scared you...I meant no harm..."

"I can try to summong a rain.. but the spell is to powerful for me alone." Pulling her spell book from its spot at her waste she brushes a few balls of water that clinged to its cover and starts fliping threw the pages. "I might not be able to stop the rain if i start it.. It could cause a flood... but thats only likely to happen if i have to call a great deal of water from far away"

Still looking in the book she starts to run twards the cabin mutering under her breath.

He growled at Starman for taking the nice person from him. Not fully understanding what the commotion was about, he curriously ambled to the scene of activity. What he saw terrified him. Suddenly the Hunger struck again, he doubled over in anguish and pain.

He sank to the ground rocking himself, trying to calm the Hunger from within. As he focused, his perception began to change. It started merely as hightened senses. He could hear the crackle and pops of the fire tearing at the house. He was aware of the slight breeze blowing from the north spreading the flames. He could even feel the heat from the flames from his place outside the ring of light the fire cast.

Then it began to change again. He could actually feel the energy of the fire and the pulses of the people surrounding the building. Indulging an urge, he felt out toward the fire and found that he could touch it. However it wasn't a tangible touch, and the fire energy was too hot for him to handle. Also when he touched the fire, he felt the Hunger come alive twisting him with indescribable pain. Shrinking back from the malicious entity that was the fire, he sought another source. He found then that after he could touch an entity, he could manipulate it and move it from one source to another.

He began to put two and two together. Fire on cabin. Water in stream. In a sudden rush he reached out for the water source. When he met it, he was nearly carried away by the energy current. Water is a moving source of energy, and he struggled to keep up with it. When the boy managed to get himself under control he found that he could not put out energy with energy.

The current started to drag his conciousness away and he started to hold on for dear life. In a last clear chance effort he pushed what energy he could at Birdie, not know if it would help or hinder. He syphoned a small tide at her as his awareness tumbled into an abyss. His last concern was whether or not she would even feel what he had done, or perhaps he had imagined it all up. Then his world went black

Edited by Quinticus

Lost in thought staring up at the flames Ember was at a lost for what to do she didnt have the energy in her to call the storm and controll it. It was hopess.

"I.. I cant do this... " Turning around to look for Starman, Ember doubled over and droped to the ground. A wall of physical energy had hit her like a tital wave smashing her to the ground. It keep pownding on her wanting to soak in to her bones, she opened herself to it not fighting and as she did she could feel the sorcee of the tide fading... "..Iramaku...?"

Her eyes find the boys figure lay just feet away. What had he done?

Thinking to herself out loud. " I will not loose you i will not let you die again!!! You can not leave me!!!!" She reached boy and pulled the Iramaku to her, and with each word a drop a of rain fell till there was a down pour the quinched the fires thirst. "Do you hear me Gundle!!! You will not die this time... "

Crying she poured all the energy she had left into him.

"That deamon will .... not.. have... you..."

Edited by Ember

The daemon finally, after folllowing them for some time, came across the band struggling to repair the damage he had just wreaked.

"How thoughtless of me." He said landing. "It appears I have destroyed your shelter. It may help you to know that I have lit this cabin multiple times. Literally, every time I pass it by. It repairs itself. And, ah, the...creature seems to have given its life rather pointlessly. Anyways, I came by to say I'm sorry for any misunderstanding and that this sword was not mine untill around an hour ago. I am not the daemon you seek. He may have on him some way to transport me home. That would solve both of your daemon problems and my travel problem.What say you?"

"THAT CREATURE?!?! That creature....." as the last tear falls from her cheeck lost in the rain, she turns on the deamon and points to the fallen boy his life force shallow but steady "Its monsters like you.." ask she pointed at him she could fell a power flow threw her that was not her own.. it flew from her slaming the deamon clean threw two trees. "Mosnters that dont THINK..." and other bolt of enger blasted from her. "That rip this world apart!!!"

Turning her back to the deamon she gathers the limp figure of Iramaku in her arms with out a second thought walks into the dwelling the door blasting open before her and slaming shut behind. She lays him down on the small battered and warn bed.

"You, daemon....show me your sword." Starman said strongly as walked over to where the deamon lay, as the rain poured down. the daemon quickly unsheathed his Pitch black sword, spewing the essence of death and shadow inches away from it.

I can tell you now...you have broken her heart....I will CRUSH yours.

Edited by Starman_Omega

((YOU MAY_ NOT RP OTHER PEOPLE's CHARACTERS!!!! MY CHARACTER!!! PLZ CHANGE YOUR POST!!!! Ahem. I'm going to start from the "unsheath your sword daemon."))

Highwarlord looked down at this man. Putting his hands away from his blade, and cloaking himself in his wings he said "You humans are crazy. I come over, ask for help, and she tries to knock me out. I come by, offer advice and ask for alliance, and suddenly everyone tries to kill me. Think about this logically! If you're just going to spew heroic catch phrases at me, maybe I SHOULD go and slaughter you fools. It would seem a mercy killing from my perspective. You call us cruel and uncivilized! I come by to offer aid, and your first response is to try to kill me! You, a general of your people, ask for combat now rather than seeking the aid of the true bane of this realm? Fie fools! I thought I was dealing with thinking beings!"

"What aid do you offer daemon? Your tounge surely won't help us.....I haven't seen once you actually help us with something..." Starman said. "Fight me if you want, but leave us alone and get away from here, I don't think we have any use for you, daemon..."

Starman's knuckles turned white. He was outraged that this daemon kept so calm when chaos was around him. " We don't need your help..." Starman said and rushed to the cabin door, and closed in behind him with the healer, Iramaku, and lobonar inside.

Edited by Starman_Omega

Highwarlord walked over to the door and casually pulled it off its hinges. "All right then. It may help you to know that this was the demon that slew Ember's family. If you do NOT want to fight it, I'll leave."

Standing up slowly she turned away from the bed and twards the door.

Her voice was level and low, with a drout of sleep in it, she would be suprised if the deamon could manage to stay awake before she finished talking but she new the dwarf would be out cold before her third word.. now starman was an other story.. would he know intime to ward it off...

"Deamon.." Powers emited from her the cabin vibrated. "Who do you think you are? You know nothing of our plites. What are we to care of this 'Ember' or her family?" Her eyes bore into the deamon never leaving him not even to check on the others with the vibrations rumblling threw the grownd like a small earth shake. "Iquish ni smosch deavo harik morith ." raising her arm she throw a ball of power at the deamon and as it hit him it slowly spread across his body till it completly covered him in a faint orange glow then faded away. "A simple spell, 'Have no power deamon over us.' If we can not be ride of you i shall bind you to me. DEAVO ish moratha hei jiahaim smoschs!!**"

As the last word escaped her lips the room was engulphed in a blinding blue light.

((** traslation: Deamon one myself bind forever powers!!))

The light fadedo ut. The demon looked around. "Ok...That was weird..." He tried to walk away, but couldn't. "Ouch. That was good one." He cut away the section of ground he was on and tried to fly. He couldn't. Hmmm...

He opened up his book. After flipping several pages, he found what he was looking for. "So that's what the spell did! That was clever. Looksl ike I can't leave without you coming with me." After flipping a few more pages, he cried "Acba ervo u yin Xy." (Magic unfold unto Pain Death) and threw a stone onto the ground. Now, undo your spell and I'll undo mine.

feels that there is a lot of magic going through the air but gets pissed of all this nonsense. Walks to the door picks it up and puts it back on the right place. Call the demon, i will talk to you a bit later, so stay calm.

***turns to the lady***

Now i want an explanation about who you are and don't tell me your name is birdie cause i don't believe it, never did by the way. And tell me what you did to this demon who is probably going to try to burst through this door.

If he does i'll just pierce him with one of my little swords here, that should keep him bussy for a while.

We aint leaving here till i know who you are and what you are, understood!!

and for you little magic, don't even try, pulls out a medallion from under his armor, this is some little cool thing i got from my dad, it stops all magic as long as i want it to stop, so don't try to force me away with your magic cause it won't help.

Edited by lobonar

"Stupid little dwarf, you are going to be more of a pain then that deamon."

Pushing the dwarf aside she picks up the stone the deamo had thrown down and studied it closely. "This will not work on me.. " Smiling she closes her fist tight on the stone and squeazes it till a fine powder dripps threw her fingers.. " Iquish ni smosch deavo harik morith*... that deamon was not paying close attintion as long as we are in this cabin on this land he has no power that can harm anyone who was here to hear my words... "

walks over to the battered door and pushes it off to the side "Deamon your foolish in your magic, we all in here are protected from you, now come in side and sit over there next to the bed."

Turning she looked straight at the dwarf. "As for you... I am Birdie, that is all you need to know, and all i am willing to telll--also do not harm that deamon.. he is harmless for the time being. Now i think i will go to sleep and do not try to wake me it will be pointless." With those words stated she walked over to the bed and curled up next to Iramaku and muttered to herself "Shingh mora.**"

(((translations * Have no power deamon over us --see post 2 or 3 up from here

** sleep me)))

Starman looked out of the window and saw the daemon slowly flying away. "good riddance..." he said under his breath. "lobonar," Starman said slowly, "please, respect Birdie. Why do you need to know her past, her family, her name? I know if you are an enemy of her....You are an enemy of me." He laid down his pack and sword and took off his plate armor. "best get some sleep," Starman said. "no reason to stay awake the whole night..." with that Starman quickly jumped onto the bed and slowly fell asleep.

hmmz... never had to much passion for sleeping, (only sleeps an hour a day). Walks toward the bed, looks at the lady and Iramaku, then walks outside to find some herbs to make a cup of tea.

***the secret to not needing sleep ***

as walks through the forest he finds what he is looking for. Takes the plant with him inside and puts hit pot onto the fire with some water and leaves from the plant. Then takes of the rest of the leaves and puts them in his bag, that will give me a little supply for the future.

As he is drinking his tea he looks at the others and wonders why doesn't this lady tell me who she is.