Eternal Lands Official Forums
Fright01

Tumaril Roleplaying Group

Well aint it great, i try to help her back she gets pissed and steals my book, which is my only item that tells me something about my past. Damn...

So lemme see, what i've got more in this bag, didn't get all way through all the stuff cause of the rude interuption.

Starts taking out more stuff, most of it is just normal camping stuff to survive but at the bottom he finds something really interesting, it looks like a normal matter essence, as he knows of the few magic lessons he had, but there is something special on it, i looks like its containing much more power than any other essence he ever saw.

Thinks of what this lady(still doesn't know her name) said, this dude can't be defeaten by normal wapeon alone, maybe this is what is supposed to destroy him. Still hasn't touched the essence.

***as he starts to move his hand towards it he begins feeling the power of it, when he toucheses it, he sees a vision, in the vision he sees this.

A nice looking lady, (maybe the lady who has send me on my way sais the following): Go and find a lady, her name is ember, she will be able to help you with making your wapeon magical, give her this essence (gets the essence in his bag), when she touches it i will appear to hear and tell her what to do with it.

Hmmz... talks to himself, well that is clear, i need to go and find a lady named ember, but where do i start looking.

Starman could see the figuer floundering to get out of the water. he slowly walked away from the lake. "Something isn't right about this place..." he thought. He decided to explore around the islands looking for anythinng unusual.

After an hour exploring the main island anything unusual here was the cabin. he found a small clearing of trees in the forest he was in, when he emerged he found a lone dwarf standing around. "Hello Dwarf," Starman said as he approached him. " can you tell me your name so i can properly adress you? and what are you doing out here anyway? Starman Slowly resheathed his thermal longsowrd.

Highwarlord sank to the bottom. He felt his fire going out.

"Since I'm probably going to die, I may as well see if I can find that portal. So he dove deeper into the water. Oddly enough, his powers werent dropping anymore.

"I must be getting close." He thought. But it wasnt a gate that was emanating this power. It was a black sword. He grabbed it and his powers returned. Spreading newfound wings, he shot up and out of the water.

((To lobonar: I'm not native to this plane so I can't really be the most evil thing in the world. ))

looks up and sees this dude who's asking him his name, damn he why does everyone alway's wanne know my name.

As he takes a look at this dude sees his tit long sword, doesn't like to look of it so puts his hand on his own sword. but doesn't pull it out.

As for my name I'm Lobonar, i just found that out by a diary, but some lady stole it, and i can't find her.

***thinks of the essence again that he is holding, quickly puts it back in his bag***

***the other hand then goes to one of the tit short sword***

And for your last question, i've been teleported her but somehow i lost my memory, the only things i know about myself i know from my diary that i lost.

Now can i ask you who you are and why you are her, so i can see for myself if i can trust you, cause i don't really like the looks of that sword, so please forgive me for my lack of confidence but i really want to know if i can see you as good or bad.

But before you tell me anything sit down and let me go to that little river there to get us bother some water, i'm really in a need of a drink.

***picks up his bag and 2 cups and walks with his full armor on to the river to get some water***

When he gets back the dude is still standing, sits down and waits for the guy to do something.

Seeing lobonar sit down Starman quickly sat down next to him and took the cup of water. "I am Starman Omega. some just call me starman, but it doesn't matter. I am the commander of the Nordcarn army and militia.......or at least I used to be...when I was still there. When Mortos attacked Nordcarn, I lost my family and fled the destroyed city, looking for a place to go. That's how i found...this place...if you want to, you can trust me, I fight only for the causes and beliefs of good." Starman gulped down the water, he was parched. He took out some salted pork from his pack and gave some to lobonar. "eat up," Starman said with a smirk.

Edited by Starman_Omega

takes the salted pork with graditude from starman, sais to him i think i can trust you.

big smile.

hmmz... that was good, didn't eat in for day's.

hey starman (if i may call you that) do you know a lady called ember, i'm supposed to find her, she can help me but i've go no idee of who she is or where she lives.

takes some water to take out the salt flavour out of his mouth.

Then starts tells his story to starman, hoping he knows someone who might want to help him ***see this post : Posted on Mar 4 2005, 10:15 AM***

after telling he falls silent for a moment and looks up in the distance, sees a deer walking the path, quickly draws his axe, hoping starman won't get a shock of it, trows the axe, wang kills the dear in 1 blow, that will give me a nice supper tonight. Asks starman if he will join him in a big meal tonight.

Highwarlord fle over and found the two sitting and talking. He promptly landed in front of them.

He first addressed starman. "I'm sorry about the misunderstanding with your boat. I had been looking for a portal back to my world, but instead found that the source of demonic power in this region was this sword." He drew his Darkfire sword. "Apparently there is no portal in this region. I'll pay for the boat." He tossed Starman a bag of coins.

Then he turned to lobonar. "I don't know who you are, but your diary said you were trying to kill me. Frankly, with this sword in my posession you can't. Bugger your quest and go home." He spread his wings and flew off.

Eldorn wakes up in a bed. "Where... Am.. I?" He says as his eyes adjust and blink more than usual. "Oh I'm in the cabin." He looks at himself in a mirror on the ceiling above the bed. "What happened?" He asks himself. He gets up and walks into the kitchen and gets a nice club soda to clear his aching throat. He walks to a brown cedar chair that had two minor scratches on the seat, minor but big, and a broken bridge between the legs.

hmmz... i don't like the looks of that sword. I really need to find ember.

Starman sat silent as lobonar told his tale. "I will help you find ember. I met her once when I was younger. She is a kind woman," Starman said. he peered down ad the bulging pouch of gold at his feet. he took a small handful of coins and gave them to lobonar. "these may be useful later," Starman said. "but for now, we must hurry and find ember." I stood up and gave lobonar a hand to help him up.

*drops silently from the tree.. from the way starmans face tenced she could tell she had not been silent enof. She droped her spell and shimmered into vision*

"Starman..." She greeted him warmly. "Its been a while."

Reacing behind her back she pulled a book from her wast and tossed it at Lobonar.

" I didnt mean to take the book dwarf... it was instinct." Glanceing sharply at Starman then back at lobonar. "Call me... Healer.. or Birdie if you must adress me.."

Thows herself to the ground next to Starman and grabs his cup hoping agains hope there was some water left, but it was bone dry.

"So whats for dinner i am starving and... well my suplies were left behind." as she says this she gives lobonar a once over.. yup he was a meat eater.. possably she would starve before either of these men would carry something to suit her unqic situation.

********flashies back into the pass many many years ago ************

Siting on a larg boulder in the middle of a bright green feild with patch of blue star flowers and clover there sat Ember dressed in a light sunshine colored dress. Her face didnt look much diferent.. but it was noticably less stressed and more care free more trusting.

She didnt even look up when she hurd a loud rustling in the woods behind her asuming it was just a deer or some other animal.

If she had looked up she would have ran screaming for there stood a large deamon behind her he was driping with blood.. he held the head of her bethron in one hand and a black plusing twisted sword. He walked right up to her back and droped the dismembered head in her lap and before she could even start to scream she could feel the black knife piercing her back threw the middle of her shoulder blades. All that came from her mouth was a small trickle of blood.

"Lets see that proficy come true now wench... my hier.. my whole blood line will never bow down to a human like you anyways. Killed so easly... maybe the proficy was wrong and this wasnt the lady fortold to be the end of my linages blood thrist." As the deamon was pundering this all out loud he pulled the sword from her back with a "welching" sound. Swinging the sword infrount of him he gabed at the air slicing it opening a portal and just as he was steping threw he turned and threw the sword it speared Embers now motionless body threw the heart pinning her to the rock. The deamon sneered as the portal blinked shut.

Embers dead glazed eyes staired up at the sky sightless as days passed the stars swirld and danced thunder roared like a heart beat pulsing hard after a long run, rain pounded down washing the blood from her body leaving a pink stain on her dress aground the embeded sword. Animales could be seen gathered at the edge of the clearing, never was it know for such animals as pumas bears rabbits and wolfs to all stand together so motionless and in such a state of rain. Lighting raced threw the clouds then stuck down hiting each animle in sucsestion stricking them dead the ball of lighting jumped back racing twards the heavens again then slowed, almost paused, then as quick as only lightning could be it shot down hiting Ember in the chest shattering the boulder and dislodging the sword senting it flying into the darkness. Flashes of memories flooded her thoughts, the animals.. had give themselfs willingly to help her.. all there powers were hers.. there was a loud throundering in her ears she thought her heart would exploid but in truth it was much the opiste happing it was reparing itself. She was healing herself. One thought stay'd with her it was from the rabbit... "Stay strong, recored it all, never give up or waste the powers we have bestowed you with. You will be this worlds greatest hope for a lighter future if only you can find the path and not be blinded to help.."

So your ember, this must be my most lucky day of all. Picks up his diary as it was still laying on the ground in front of him.

thanx for giving it back ;).

So ember you knew that you where special and had to do something in your far future once. Well as you might have heard, i was going to look for you, i need your help.

***quickly picks up his bag***

Oh first lemme go and get you some water, looks like your in need of it. Picks up a cup walks to the stream, this time he leaves his wapeons and bag on the ground there. Puts some water into the cup and walks back, gives it to Ember. Then walks to the dead deer and pulls out his axe, cleans it up with some leaves and then pulls the deer back to the camp, as he goes and sit next to it, pulls out 1 of his tit short swords and wants to starts deskinning the deer, then thinks of his bag again, picks it up and pulls out the special essence he found earlier, gives it to Ember, with the words "I believe you can do something with it, atleast that is what i've been told". Then walks back to the deer and starts deskinning it, looks up at Ember and sais, i'm sorry but this is the only thing i can offer you as food, i don't have anything else.

Continues deskinning, when he's done puts the two back legs of the deer aside and walks to a dead tree, takes is axe with him and takes of some logs, starts making a fire, when its a nice big fire he takes the meat and starts roasting it.

***as he does that sais, the rest i will do later on, so we can keep it good till tomorrow, need to eat then too***

**** I never said i was ember read my post i said call me Healer or Birdy no one said my name was ember ***

Name: Iramaku

Sex: Male

Sexual Prefrences: Uninterested

Physical description: 5'10", Very thin, Short golden hair tempered by dark (almost black) eyes

Personality: Very little

Items: Tattered shirt & pants, big stick

History: Consumed with the rage of insatiable hunger, he knows nothing of his past and cares little of his future.

Race: Human

Powers: Unknown, but limited to strength that defies his body's proportions

He sniffs the air once again, the smell of still warm blood excited him. It was unusual for him to wonder so near others. He sensed that his Hunger had gotten him in trouble before with others, so he avoided them at all costs. This time, however, the Hunger called. It demanded sustainance, and it demanded to be fed soon.

It had been quite some time since he last ate, yet he couldn't remember his last meal. He only knew it had been some time since had ate because of the pain of his stomach. The pain of his body, though, didn't out match the painful cry of Hunger from his soul. He could feel the very edges of his soul singeing from it's peircing call.

He ducked under a tree as he found what he had been looking for. He decided to wait, to see if the others would leave some scraps. All the while the Hunger torn at the fabric of his being.

At last he could no longer bear the torture. With a howl he leapt from his cover, his big stick in hand. He furiously beat at the small man attempting to build the heat stack. With a mighty swing he cleared the little man's hands of weapons, and kicked him to the ground.

Edited by Quinticus

Starman Quickly sat up and Knocked the man's stick out of his hand with his thermal longsword and shoved him to the ground, pointing the edge of the thermal longsword to his neck. "Beofre you say anything" Starman said, "tell us why you are here, your name, and why you have attacked my good friend lobonar." with that he also tossed some bread to ember while keeping his gaze-and his longsord- pointed at the man. "this is the only thing that is not meat in my pack," Starman said "but maybe we can come to the cabin tonight and share food *glances at the other stranger* and our stories, why we are here. it is getting dark anyway."

The newly empower daemon flew over to the cabin and sat on the roof, thinking. "These people all seemed hell bent on killing me." He mused. "Mayhap they have me confused with someone else? Hey, that would explain where this nifty sword came from to." He began to grin as an idea popped into his mind. "IF I can find them and explain their mistake, maybe I could help them kill this daemon. Then his power would be mine!" With a whoop of pleasure, he set the cabin on fire and flew back to where he had seen the people last.

***ember to your reaction on starman i assumed that you where ember***

has some pain on his hands of the blow but then think this man must be really hungry, atleast he looks like that, sits down to wait for the guy's explanation.

Edited by lobonar

From the ground he glances about, looking for an escape. With the pointy thing at his neck, he didn't see much chance of it. It was about time the Hunger had finished him off. With no way of getting away and his life about to end he saw no reason to resist.

"Irrrrrraaaamakuuuuuu" He gurgled, his voice weak from a lack of use over the years. His hand had found his big stick lying near and he clutched it to his chest, then offered it to Starman "Lonely Boy, Give!"

He was unsure of the what the strange man's reaction would be and was afraid of the hot pointy thing. He figured his time was up, grew solem (sp?) and awaited his departure the realm of the living.

Edited by Quinticus

starman let him go, he is no danger to us, if he wants he can have a bit, looks like he needs it. And he didn't hurt me that much, remember i'm wearing a full iron plate so its more likely that this dude has a sore feet then me having any pain.

Hopes starman will take his sword away and put it back to his side.

Looks at the dude and kindly asks him if he wants some food and also some explanation of who he is or what he's doing here.

Oh damn the meat, quickly takes the meat of the fire, looks like its cooked just fine, right on time. :)

offer the dude some meat.

Starman slowly sheathed his titanium thermal longsword an held back the meat that lobonar had. "wait....how can he eat without a drink first? Starman quickly grabbed his cup and got osme more water from the river and handed it to Iramaku. "you look half dead" starman said in concern. Quinticus gulped the water in haste, then lobonar offered him some meat. well. healer, Iramaku, Lobonar...let's head back to the cabin. we'll be more safe there than anywhere on this island.... I started to walk away , waiting for the group to follow.

looks at starman walk away. Picks up the meat he wants to take with him. Then packs his bag, walks at ember, takes the matter essence out of her hands, wispers to her, we'll walk about this later, then grabs all his wapeons and hangs it to his body, then starts walking to the cabin starman pointed at. looks over his shoulder and sees ember still sitting there together with the beast like man.

The boy took some meat, burning his hands. He growled at lobonar and kicked dirt at the fire, as he watched him enter the building. He looked at the others sitting outside and hoped he would have more than just meat satiate the Hunger tonight. It's calls filled his head so full that it felt like he was sitting in a cloud of pain. The meat hardly stemmed that tide.

Staying inthe spot she had throw herself in she yells "I never said my name was Ember I know nothing of this person you talk about... sir dwarf you are highly mistaken."

She turns back to the wild boy watching him closely. She holds her hand out to the boy palm up. "Would you like to come over to the water with me? We can wash off some of that dirt and make sure your not hurt... some boys like to play ruff some times."

She can feel some power pulsating off the boy but couldnt place it. It was so familur.

********flashies back into the pass many years ago **********

Ember was stugling in the middle of a battle feild. Pain and washing twards her from every direction. This was the first battle she had seen... and it was not the last. Struggling with the power the lays under her skin she was trying to heal the wounds of all best she could but the sword at her back stopped her from healing everyone. She was a servent of Mortos War forced to heal his minons. She had come to Nordcarn in search of a peace to end the wars and to help heal all wounds but the gods powers were stronger then her own. She watched many good people fall.

The worst part about it all is the more death of inosents she saw added to the evil she was forced to heal was making her sick. She found she could no longer partake of meals with others the smell of meat roasting on the fire turned her stomach. Surely this was punishment for not using the powers the way she was told to. In the middle of a raid she managed to run... but there is never any hiding from Mortos. He hunts her in her dreams and his armys still burn the lands looking for her.

He approached the woman cautiously trying to catch of whiff of her. Several times he pulled back before he finally got within reaching distance of her steady hand. He reached out for it, and slapped it with his palm. He then smiled, catching a distant memory of a similar gesture with someone he had trusted.

After realizing what he did, he pulled back again, afraid of her reaction. Would she push him under the water for touching her? He cowerred away, clutching his big stick, fighting the Hunger that whispered to him.

Laughing softly she smiled, not a big fake smile but a small sad smile. He reminded her of her little sister playing hot hands *(its a game if wanting farther info on it pm me)*

"Dont worry. If you dont want to go down to the water we dont have to." Still holding out her hand twards him "But please come here i want to make sure you didnt get hurt in that fight..."

She leaned tward him slowly till she was just feet away.