Eternal Lands Official Forums
Fright01

Tumaril Roleplaying Group

Okay, I'm going to try to start a role playing group.

The setting is in a cabin near a mystical lake, 120 miles away from any other civilizations, where outlaws and other lonely, banned and abandoned people have gone.

Name: Eldorn

Sex: Male

Sexual Prefrences: Women

Physical Description: 5'9", short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, black cloak, and black priests outfit

Personality: Friendly, nice but can get pissed easily, daring

History: Born on in a mine, I was a bastard. I was brought up under the teachings of humans. My mother died when I was 11 and left me with all very little to live on. We had lived alone so I knew no one who could take me under their wing so I set off on an adventure to find a nice place to live and maybe find friends who would like to live there with me.

Race: 3/8 elf, 3/8 dwarf, 1/4 human.

Powers(if any): Levitation, vampirism, mind powers, fire restistance, acid immunity, 13% terracotta immunity (hehe jk), water repelling, recharge powers, basic knowledge of all commonly known spells, animal speaking and teleport.

(I must go but feel free to introduce yourself and role play and live in this cabin, remember that the details of the landscape and the cabin and lake and such are vague so u may make it what u want

\)

Edited by Fright01

(geting ready to head off to bed but i can throw down some rpc char info first)

Name: Ember

Sex: Female

Sexual Prefrences: None she is void of all emotional attachment to others

Physical Description: 5'3", wavy shoulder lenght hair the color of day old mud, emerald eyes, never seen with out her blood red leather pain onsombule.

History: No one knows where exactly she came from. What little is know is that she was said to be a great healer from a far off land, and she is here to escape the prosiution of her lands unjust armys.

Race: Unknow (apears human but at times shows a elfish charitoristic and has a harsh accent that can be called draegonish)

Powers: Healing (.. has more but will not reveil till later date =P)

* Eldorn walks out to the pathway and sees a young female with wavy long hair and she is in a blood red leather onsombule*

"Hello" *he shouts*

*He walks up towards her and intoduces himself*

"Hi I'm Eldorn. And how may I address you?"

*Glancing up from her book making sure to note that she was on page 42 Ember gives the new comer a pass over. She thinks to hers "Ah a priest"*

"Hallo sir." Dog earing the corner of her page she tucks the book into the back of her belt line all the while slowly geting to her feet and bows just low enof to still look into his eyes.

"The people call me Healer... but Ember will do." She gesters to the log she had just vacated "Would you like to sit a spell I been on my feet and traveling for most of the day and was just resting when you stumbled across me"

With that said she threw herself back down on the log and stared up at Eldorn the glem in her eyes daring him not to sit.

Force by her eyes to sit, he did. "So, would you like to stay in this cabin I stumbled upon? Oh don't worry I fixed it up, so now it's quite nice." He eyed the book at her belt wondering what it was that she was reading.

"Ah no i dont sleep confined indoors." she noticed his gaze fell to her spell book and she was glad it was just a plain un descriptive leather bound tablet. Ajusting it to behind her back making it look as if for comfert. "What brings a... priest? out into the middle of no where?"

*Waiting for a responce she pulled up a bundle from behind the log and rumages threw it pulling out some sweet clover she poped a few in her mouth and chew'd on them*

"Oh i am sorry would yoou like some sweet clover? Its from my personal patch, sweet as honey with just a tang of lime crispness to start." She held out her hand a sprig of clovers on it bright green almost glowing as the clouds above blocked the suns rays*

i'll just step into this one from here.

name: lobonar

sex: male

Sexual Prefrences: women

Physical Description: Short, broad, blond and a beard. Blue green tiny eyes

History: Doesn't know a thing about his past, gets a Blow agains his head when he enteres the story.

Race: Dwarf

Powers: nothing (lost it at the blow agains his head)

Yeah!! finally found someone here ***has been walking here for over a week now but still haven't found a thing, not even a rabit***

Starts to run toward the people because they might have some food. ***doesn't pay attention and runs agains a tree*** """Blacks out"""

Mind If I join?

name: Warlord Zan

sex: male

Sexual Prefrences: Female

Physical Description: Seven feet tall, he looks elven save for his head, which is much like a dragonae's. His skin is somewhat red.

History: He came through a one way portal and decided that he doesn't like it here. Being far from his plane, he is missing much of his powers and wants to return home. unfortunately, he often gives in to his daemon instinct.

Race: Daemon

Occupation: Prince. Oftentimes, senseless acts of slaughter fill up his daily work.

Powers: He can create and throw fire. This can be used to create a shield (hot enough fire melts weapons) or an umbrella. In seemingly random places, he is nearer to his home plane and becomes much physically stronger. He can sense portals and can call upon power from invisible ones. He is starting to pick up the art of summoning from locals to this world. He often wears a helm and then he appears like a tall human. Fire (other than his own) heals him. Death and pain makes him stronger as well. He has more summoning power around the lake, but he's afraid of water so he wont go in until he's sure. He feels attracted to the area and thinks a way home may be somewhere about.

Zan walked along the road, pushing his fire around him in waves, checking the area for a portal. Sometimes he feels so close, and then it vanishes! It is very frustrating.

He spotted two people sitting on the side of the road.

"Now is not the time to kill." He grumbled

Assuming a more cheerful face, he looked at the dwarf "Hello there good sir and madame. Mind if I ask you some directions?"

Edited by Highwarlord

"Ah no i dont sleep confined indoors." she noticed his gaze fell to her spell book and she was glad it was just a plain un descriptive leather bound tablet. Ajusting it to behind her back making it look as if for comfert. "What brings a... priest? out into the middle of no where?"

*Waiting for a responce she pulled up a bundle from behind the log and rumages threw it pulling out some sweet clover she poped a few in her mouth and chew'd on them*

"Oh i am sorry would yoou like some sweet clover? Its from my personal patch, sweet as honey with just a tang of lime crispness to start." She held out her hand a sprig of clovers on it bright green almost glowing as the clouds above blocked the suns rays*

" :lol: Hahaha, I'm not a priest. Actually I mugged a priest and stole all his clothes because I was an alchoholic and didn't know what to do other then that." He looks at the sweet clovers then said "Oh why not, new things never hurt to try."

Yeah!! finally found someone here ***has been walking here for over a week now but still haven't found a thing, not even a rabit***

Starts to run toward the people because they might have some food. ***doesn't pay attention and runs agains a tree*** """Blacks out"""

"Hold on" He replies in a rush. He runs over to a fallen body and examines him. He checks his pulse "He alive". Then he checks for a heart beat and hears the beat and the man breathing "He sounds fine.". Then he examines the mans face and notices that he is paler then a full moon. "He needs food" he looks at Ember and says "you can heal him right? You are a healer."

"Hold on" He replies in a rush. He runs over to a fallen body and examines him. He checks his pulse "He alive". Then he checks for a heart beat and hears the beat and the man breathing "He sounds fine.". Then he examines the mans face and notices that he is paler then a full moon. "He needs food" he looks at Ember and says "you can heal him right? You are a healer."

"Sure i can heal him but the question is do i want to?" tucking the clover back into her budled bag she gets up and walks over to the dwarf and kneels.

"this dwarf looks like its been threw the tumbler.. hit on the head quiet a few times from the looks of him" Pulles a vial of greenish swampie looking liquid out of her bundle and un qorks it waying it under the dwarfs nose. " mixture of dragons sweat, dwarf sweat, and puss from toads it should bring him about quickly"

Zan walked along the road, pushing his fire around him in waves, checking the area for a portal. Sometimes he feels so close, and then it vanishes! It is very frustrating.

He spotted two people sitting on the side of the road.

"Now is not the time to kill." He grumbled

Assuming a more cheerful face, he looked at the dwarf "Hello there good sir and madame. Mind if I ask you some directions?"

Glancing up at the tall new comer she stiffens and for some reson she doesnt feel at all safe. Standing up quickly she hastly draws a line in the dirt between themwith her foot and reaches into her bag pulling out that same clover from before thowing it on the stranger were it burns before it can hit him.

"Sorry deamon i have no directions for you." with that she smashes her palm into his nose and sends a busrt of power with it knocking him out. "We might want to get out of here i dont think he will injoy the pain of wacking up to a broken rehealed miss joined nose..."

"You have the smell of blood on your breath deamon! For that is what you are a deamon. In my life time i have never meet a single deamon that could be trusted." With each word she spoke she reinforced the barrier of air sheilding the dwarf, the stranger named Eldorn and herself from him. But now with the flams so close she gathered up the dirt from around her pulling it into a wirling earth sheild combinding it with her air sheild and the heat form the deamons sheil forged it into and almost solid rock hard sheild encircling all three of them.

Kneeling back down and leaning over the dwarf she slaps him hard twice so he will wake up. "No to be rude missuer dwarf but you need to get up. I am unsure of how long my sheild will hold up as i am not a battle mage. Eldorn help me move him... the sheild will move with us as long as we travel slowly, it might discurage that deamon from fallowing"

***wakes up in a shock***

***a little woozy*** sees the magic in front of him and almost blacks out again. but keeps awake.

where am I, who am I.

Asks what happened? but as he asks he sees the strange dude outside the magic cycle and knows, something isn't good.

Hey i know this dude, i've seen him but i can't quit remember whats up with him, that adds to that i don't know where i am or even who i am.

Sees the nice looking lady and the other dude (who seems to be nice too) and thinks to himself, could this be my family, but doesn't dare to ask.

Hoping for his life that he doesnt get chared and her magic doesnt give, he gets up and runs hoping to distract the mysterious demon."Hey, I'm over here, am I the one you want?" He looks back at Ember and screams "Your doing great, just hang in there"

Highwarlord sighs and heads off to the cabin he saw previously. Maybe there's something of value there!

When he got there, he saw that it was deserted so he lit it and set off towards the lake once again.

Name: Starman

Sex: Male

Sexual Prefrences: None, not intrested

Physical description: 6'2", Black hair just above shoulder length, Green Eyes, White

Personality: Calm, but has a lust for battle and adventure.

Items: Light platemail, Dark green cape, Thermal Titanium longsword, Titanium swortsword, 3 loaves of bread, 5 slices of salted pork, 2 fish, Numerous essences and sigils.

History: After the long Mortos War in the battle of Nordcarn his family was killed by Mortos's armies. Starman Omega(full name) wandered around Seridia looking for battle and escaping civilization, while honing his skills as a swordsman and mage. he had nowhere else to go, so he took a boat to some remote islands miles away from Seridia.

Race: Human

Powers: Advanced magic skills, lightning shot.

After beaching his small boat, Starman quickly expoled the area around him. he found a small, friendly cabin. He slowly unsheathed his thermal titanium longsword and crept toward the cabin. he peered through the window, noone was there. Starman opened the door , placed his pack at the end of the bed and sat down to rest after the long journey from seridia, Nordcarn, Mortos. a Shiver went down his spine just thinking about him, and membories flooded back from the recent past. Starman cast a sleeping spell on himself and quickly fell asleep.

Edited by Starman_Omega

As the deamon turned the corner on the path Ember let her sheild drop it has sapped up a good deal of her engery. Falling to her knees she glances over and noticed the dwarfs awakend state.

"Good one less problem to deal with..." As the last words sliped out of her mouth she passed out and let out a load snore.

hmmz... damn this aint good, maybe i should just put her over my should and get running. Picks up the nice looking lady, still doesn't know who it it but is sure she saved his life.

turns to look for the other man, sees him in the distance and starts walking towards him.

The Daemon looked over at the boat, then at the sleeping form.

"I guess I'm in luck!"

He hopped in the boat and rowed it towards the center. He could already feel himself strengthening.

pffft gets tired of carrying this lady around, looks around and sees that there is no one here anymore, ***desides to take a rest and see to himself to try and find something out about himself***

puts the lady on the ground with her back agains a tree. sits down and starts checking himself, finds out that he's a pretty rough fighter, seeing the armor (full iron plate) and him wapeons, two tit short swords stuck into his boots, to his side a tit long sword and on his back a backpack with hanging on it a steel shield and tit axe.

***wonders who he actually is, can't quit remember it***

as he picks up his axe he feels a shock and sees the same guy who was standing outside the magic shield the lady made. Sees that he is fighting the man and the evil that surrounds him. Damn i'm lucky this lady found me and was so nice to protect me.

***opens up his backpack and finds a book with notes, stats reading, it seems to be some sort of diary***

5 day's ago

today something strange happened, some lady came to me and told me i had to go on a quest, i had to find a guy who's name is Highwarlord, he is the most evil there is on this world and needs to be destroyed. She told me she would send help for me and leave me a armor. as the light that had surrounded us dissapeared a full armor seems to be laying on the ground. I take is and it seems to be a presice fit.

4 day's ago

Nothing special, i haven't found anyone who is coming to help me, maybe i should start searching for Highwarlord myself.

3 day's ago.

I've found trace of Highwarlord, but haven't got any help yet.

2 day's ago.

I've found the guy, but wasn't able to kill him, as i was fighting with him i was send back into time,

5 day's ago

I'm in a forest and can't seem to find the way out.

*** then there is nothign anymore***

STarts thinking, maybe this nice lady is supposed to help me, if i'm supposed to kill this highwarlord.

Starman was woken up by the sound of rustling outside. he quickly grabbed his thermal longsword and rushed out the door. in the distance he could see a strange figure paddling towards the center of a lake with Starman's boat.

he runs to the shore, thrusts his arm out and out and yells,

LIGHTNING SHOT!

A bolt of lightning flashes from his hand and shatters the boat into pieces.

Starman could feel the small energy left after the shot. he quickly sat down and waited for the thing to make its move.

Edited by Starman_Omega

*She wakes up with a jult every mucle in her body screaming it felt like she had been tossed around like a sac of potatos. Glancing around she noticees at once she is not where she left herself, and the drunk wasnt there but the dwarf was. Her bag was left behind but she still had her spell book tucked into her waits line and underneith was still her hiden pouch with emergency suplies. Very quietly she rose to her feet and and sliped back behind the dwarf leaning over him trying to see what he was all hunched over doing. *

"Dwarf!" She pokes him in the back of the neck then jumps back herself she doesnt know what type of dangour he might be or might bring down on her she just knows shes been in this situation before. "Tell me who you are, what your doing here.. and why you have abducted me! And tell me truthfully for i can smell a lie and thou my magic may be sapped i am far stronger in other ways.."

get a shock from the ladies pocke but as fast as can be pulls out one of his tit short sword and turns over. He hears what the lady sais and starts talking:

Well as for your first question i don't have a clue who i am, i only know that my name is lobonar and i've woke up you defending me from this guy and then you blacked out, i've just been reading a bit about myself, tosses the diary at the lady, I've found out that i'm supposed to kill that dude you where protecting me from.

for the second question, i'm here because i was teleported in some magical way to this forest and can't find my way out, you might be able to help me with that.

and for your last question, i haven't abducted you, you are free to go where ever you want to but i didn't want to leave you behind, blacked out while this dude was still hanging around.

Now i would like to ask some question too, you poked me with dwarf, i would prefer if you would call me lobonar next time you do that, or it might end up wrong for you next time, i'm not really a nice guy, to people who aren't nice to me, as you might notice on my wapeons and armor.

And as you now know who i am and why i'm here + why i took you with me you might want to tell me who you are and why you are in this forest and 1 last thing, why you where protecting me from this evil dude.

"I am here for resons of my own which are non of your busness... and as for saving you.. I am a healer not a coward. I could not stand by and let that deamon have at you." Picking up the book that was thrown at her she flips threw the pages..

"Well if your suposta kill him have at it i will not interfer this time but let it be know he is no natural beast and your weapons alone will not slay him."

Out of sheer habit she tucks the book into her waist line next to her spell book and she apears to vanish... Watching the startled look on the dwarfs face she new the sheilding spell for invisablity had worked she slowly climbed up the tree he had leaned her against to wait him out and see what he would do.