Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brim

dash 665 bag thief

hey everyone

dash665 is a bag jumping noob haunting south kilaran. he wears a mm cape begging for monster drops. in case you die he will take your remains immediately. everyone beware of that creep.

posts about bagjumpers in south kilaran/carmien again? wow :rolleyes:

hint: dont die, that way your stuff cant get jumped, and #ignore him so that you dont hear him anymore

And Herny...what if you need to train? Dieing cant always be avoided :blink:

actually, it takes a little effort, common sense, and just a bit of restraint to not attack that last monster and not die <_<

it might not always be able to be avoided, but if you take the chance with that last monster, you're putting yourself at risk, and its no one's fault but yours

if you need to train, be just a bit more careful :)

yeah herny you seem to be a bag jumper yourself and furthermore to have no experience in training high monsters. i really like to come to "watch" your training, would it make me a rich man? to all you "spawntourists" out there: du bist fehmbar.

cya

u have skf and kf

skf= non pk

kf = pk

the guy was in skf..

I am taking no ones side, but I am just going to say that it is ok to train with a higher level monster, just have the patience to wait for a friend or guild member to join you incase you do die, that way you do not lose your stuff. It is in no way a bad thing to train with higher monsters, but it also is a good idea to do it with someone that can hold your stuff for you if you die. Just a little idea for a simple and all to common problem! :P