Eternal Lands Official Forums
Herny

rule #15

Forum ghost? So, that I left the game means I have no right to be on forum anymore?
No one said that... But it would be nice if you had something constructive to say for a change... Although, you've become a troll round here (see later comment) ;)

So, you will kick out Grum, Vartican, Rebootedrock and many, many others who are not

playing this extremely boring game or playing rarely but still are active on forum?.

Funny - I saw Grum online in the last couple of days...

Ah Piper, you became a NH so you have to suck up a little, am I right? :-)
Nice one - completely spoil the surprise before any announcement is made.. and ruin it. Typical Platyna I see.

I stated an innocent point that freedom of speech means you can talk about everything you want and in the every forum you choose - this is the only and basic condition of freedom of speech and if you can't speak about everything you want there are no freedom of speech.
Rubbish! 'Freedom of speech' is allowed, yet the likes of 'Incitement to cause riots/racial-hatred' are not allowed. It's called being CIVILISED and having MANNERS - it isn't so hard really... and people don't get as pissed off at you.

Am I wrong?
Yes. As usual. And twisting the meanings of things deliverately.

And of course it has to be turned to flames by forum trolls that runs unpunished though forum.
So stop turning threads into a Roja-vs-Plat thread... You are being a troll now with this.

Regards.
As the others have said... Put it in your signature... it will save you having to type it every time!

Ah so when I requested a disclaimer in the rules to make them more fair and clear and

stated valid reasons to do so it automagically makes me a forum troll? Says who? :-)

And what surprise from what announcement?

Primo: Since when the new NH are announced?

Secundo: He is on "mods online" page. :-)

Regards.

Ah so when I requested a disclaimer in the rules to make them more fair and clear and

stated valid reasons to do so it automagically makes me a forum troll? Says who? :-)

No - it's the fact that you manage to 'just mention' the whole thing between you and Roja in every thread you reply in... I didn't think you'd need that stating, it is so obvious!

And what surprise from what announcement?

Primo: Since when the new NH are announced?

Afaik, they were supposed to be kept quiet until the restart happened... But maybe you still think it's your duty to announce stuff... Even though you don't actually play the game ;)

Ok - so you only spoil it for those that HAVEN'T checked the mods online page - how generous of you...

Regards.
Put it in your signature... it will save you having to type it every time! I'm sure you can manage that...

platyna is attention whore

1 member is celebrating his/her birthday today

Platyna(2)

[if you actually tell the truth]

So, your a System Administrator, aged 22 years old you like latin; and you sit on your computer staring at a page that lists a few names from a game?

Are you serious Plat? ;)

Edited by Placid

And you are 15 years old kiddie, who installed Linux two month ago and trying to hide he

is a spammer? :-) Just a little reminder: the subject of that thraad are forum rules not personal analysis

of me. And yes, kill me because I dared to put my b-day date in my profile like half of other people here. ;)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

platyna, i have a question

are you an attention whore like satan says? or can you just leave!

you've already put hundreds of posts pointlessly knocking roja and other NH/mods, and deliberately derailing the thread and you know what? *points to forum rule #3* have fun reading it plat <_<

And you are 15 years old kiddie, who installed Linux two month ago and trying to hide he

is a spammer?

FYI: Im much much older than that, and i've been using Linux for years. And yes, thanks for the reminder hunny, perhaps you should sup the 'wisdom' from your lips too? ;)

Guest skaar
And yes, kill me because I dared to put my b-day date in my profile like half of other people here.
:)

maybe u put ur left-EL-day in profile, im sure many ppl would celebrate that date. :lol:

I'm still wondering what Soldus, Aislinn, and Leeloo possibly see in Platyna worth defending.

Edited by Daxon

Anyway, going back to the original topic about Rule #15...

I personally think that the polls are fairly harmless, and it's okay to allow them, but they should be put into a not-so-active Forum. General Chat is definitely out of the question, and Offtopic is busy enough as it is, too. If one of the Forum admins could open up a new Forum for "Player News" or something like that, then we could use it for all the "Happy Birthday", "I'm leaving/coming back to/taking a break from EL", and player popularity polls. Right now, the general rule of thumb is to dump all those threads into Offtopic... but Offtopic is becoming too busy already.

-Lyn-

OK THIS IS TURNING INTO MAD DRAMA......I GOT 1 SIMPLE LIL' THING TO SAY..............SAVE DA DRAMA FO UR MAMA!!!! :D