rule #15

i apologize for bringing up a post from a closed forum, but

Roja

Posted on Feb 26 2005, 02:20 PM

Quote Post

Chimeran Wolf

Group: Admin

Member No.: 4

These kind of threads are extremely poor taste guys..this is not allowed from now on.

New Rule:

15. No posts/polls on which person or player do you like more. It is ok to make polls on fictional inexistant, non-real-life-human characters though.

a new rule was added! man, it must've been really annoying for roja to go that far :lol: (good decision though, lol)

*checks the rules* ok...i didnt recreate so i *hope* that this is within the rules :D

and i'm not disagreeing with roja's new rule, i'm just telling about it :D

dont break rule #15 people! :D

Ah freedom of speech by Roja = RULEZ. Go Roja!

I'd add something about poor taste here but it is not Flames section and Roja would need a therapist

after reading that...

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Ah freedom of speech by Roja = RULEZ.

Well, this isn't some kind of public forum, if you don't like the rules, well, you know what to do.

I'm sure that there is some place on the web where you can put up you own form with your own rules, and complain over how much EL sucks and how insane the devs are.

Here on the EL forums, a lot of ppl (the majority, I think) are getting quite fed up with these kinds of posts.

Rules are OK if Roja not lies that she values freedom of speech and we can speak freely our mind. There

should be a honest disclaimer in rules: This is my forum, I rule here, and if you speak something I dislike or

what bore me it will be locked/deleted/rule against it will be made. And you cannot complain how EL

sucks here because if you will post such thread even on flames it will have a short life there. If you will

complain that devs are insane even on flames it will be deleted/locked if you will complain or criticize the

game development, even if you will state valid arguments it will be locked and if you have any special

status here you will get a long rude rant on PM or you will be degraded/punished. Remember how KL

posted on flames that Roja is dumb cocksucking bitch? Even if it was on Flames and "language here

may get very nasty" he got banned. So either you value the freedom of speech and allow flames on

flame section and dumb polls or make a rule that "it is my forum and I decide whatever I want to"

otherwise you are a hipocrite.

And it is not sarcasm.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Platyna: Pretend Eternal Lands is a farm. A horse named "Platyna's Problems" has died, and you are the farmer that won't stop beating that horse. :)

Edited by 007

Do a better search on KL.. he got banned for being spammy and breaking forum rules constantly. Also, he would be flaming a mod "without a reason." Calling a mod a "dumb cocksucking bitch" is a flame, sure, but those rules bend in favor for the gods of this forum. If you don't like it, you can always leave.

Suck it up, Platyna.

i was just telling about roja's new rule, but plat had to (once again) come back and just make everyone tell her to go away (she just wants attention <_< )

Why the heck I can't post anything without dragging that case what dusted on? GO AWAY! I am talking

here about rules clearly and truthfully stated, if you have an obession go get a therapist, it is not my

concern. If you can't read you shouldn't use any webforums, for those who can read: There are two

choices: Support freedom of word, therefore allow dumb polls, flames on flame board, critique even

agressive one etc. or don't support freedom of speech and disallow things stated above. Definition

here, if someone has no idea what freedom of speech is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

so if no one here published any secrets regarding matters of state security and that material has been

forbidden THERE ARE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH while Roja the project admin told herself that there

is freedom of speech and you are FREE to speak here your mind also she said that she underestands

that the people has to have place for their personal expressions and agrees to use this forum for such

purposes, I suggest use your BEST FRIEND.

to find out. So, meritum is: if Roja claims to be so fair she should clearly state in the

forum and game rules that there are no freedom of speech.

And Henry: I wonder why I would want to desire the spammers' attention. :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

GO AWAY! I am talking here about rules clearly and truthfully stated, if you have an obession go get a therapist, it is not my concern!

I think you should better do so.

About the rule - I think it makes sense for the general chat forum since this one shouldn't be flooded with this kind of polls.

I am not discussing THAT rule and I am not asking to take it off. I am asking to state the

rules clearly and truthfuly, but you never bother to read and underestand before making

opinions, am I right? ;-)

Regards.

The second part of my post had no relation to your post but to the first one of the topic.

It was just my opinion about the new rule - aren't i'm allowed to post this here? *hears somebody talking about freedom of speech*

Ok, I don't want to be rude even for you. So like for three years old:

- I am not discussing any rule on this forum.

I am discussing rules wisdom, a person who screams loudly about her support of freedom

of speech and being fair has two choices:

1. Keep going with screeming about supporting freedom of speech and carry its consequences: Flames, dumb polls, attention whoring, trolling, critique.

2. Stop screaming and being a hipocrite and state in rules clearly that there are no freedom of speech because it is her property and voluntary work.

Now the person comes, believes in her words since she is an admin and gets in trouble.

I am here a good example but lets just not touch this subject. :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

plat...calm down...take a few deep breaths...now understand that if we use these forums we are consenting to be governed by the rules...those rules can fluctuate to serve the forum owner's purposes as much as needed...without notification of everyone for every bending of a rule...no matter how much you complain or say roja is a hipocrite it will not change her mind...perhaps if you werent so bitter then you might have more people on your side supporting your argument...as well as roja treating you better...but as it is your arguments are seen more as attacks on the order of these forums. please just get over it or rant to her in a pm as it has become apparent that the majority of those who read and use these forums do not wish to hear it anymore...

How I am supposed to calm down if people who don't bother to think about that what

I am posting are replying? I am not talking about anarchy or revolution, I am talking about

simple honesty in these rules. HONESTY, To CLEARLY state if here IS or NOT freedom

of speech. So it would be CLEAR. And you turned it into ranting about Roja while it is

not. You may put an X instead Roja's name, it is same actual to everyone who makes any

rules for others to obey. It is not fair that X is making the rules that obviously removes

the freedom of speech from that forum but actually still claims s/he supports freedom of

speech here and encourages the people to speak their mind freely - it is like X would

encourage others to break the rules s/he wrote, isn't it? I last edited the post at 10:54,

you posted at 10:55, even if I ommit the time you have used for writing the post, I have

absolutely valid point to think that you didn't even bothered to read it. I will not tell you

what does that means because it is not flame board and I am obeying the forum rules. :P

Regards.

i still see it as you holding a grudge and attacking roja... but on that topic i shall refrain.

roja is not the only owner of these forums if you remember so therfore the judgement you are calling her a hipocrite for may not fully be her intelectual property alone...it might be a concensus of her and ent or other people in a conversation that you had no way of monitering...unless you h4X0|^3|) them... :P

Edited by dragburn

It is a thread about rules not grudges. And I am not 15 years old kiddie, I don't keep

grudges. Why can't you just go away from that stupid topic of me and Roja?

There are no Esmeralda on Hallmark or whatever anymore?

Regards.

unless you didnt actually read my post you should have noticed that i said i would refrain from that subject so either rebutt to the part below that or be quiet.... it is your choice

Edit: typo

Edited by dragburn

It is a thread about rules not grudges. And I am not 15 years old kiddie, I don't keep

grudges. Why can't you just go away from that stupid topic of me and Roja?

Ah yes. You proved that point so very well. People read your posts. They just don't care beacuse people have better things to do than listen to your hipocracy. Let it die.

You said you left. Why the heck ain't you gone?

grudges.

I'm 27.

I hold a grudge against you.

I have more responsibility on my shoulders than you can imagine.

I think I'll call you a "kiddie" instead, kiddie.

Why can't you just go away from that stupid topic of me and Roja?

We'd gladly leave that topic alone, soon as you stop flaming Roja for doing something that should have been done long ago.

There are no Esmeralda on Hallmark or whatever anymore?

*Yawn* You and your blind words.

Regards.

Put it in your signature.

Edited by Daxon

Zuzanna K. Filutowska - ex Eternal Lands skeptic and Jeweller

Not playing since: 09.02.2005 but you can still visit me.

Gravis ira regum est semper.

Hm, for someone who left this game more than 2 weeks ago, you are quite busy here.

Maybe we need a priest to exorcize this forum ghost? :P

Piper

Maybe we need a priest to exorcize this forum ghost? :P

I don't think any of us have the cash to pay a priest brave enough to do that. :D

o, look at me, i'm plat

there are 15 rules, but there isnt a rule saying "follow these rules" and therefore any punishment by roja is wrong

o, and i think that's the 3rd thread i've made that plat's posted in and made it into a discussion about her <_<

how about new rule,

rule #16

You are not allowed to disagree or discuss or argue/flame on or about the rules, you don't like them, leave, or be banned.

~~~

Sometimes a little dictatorship can go a long way, but anarchy goes the farthest, always.

Sayonara.

Edited by rebootedrock

Forum ghost? So, that I left the game means I have no right to be on forum anymore?

So, you will kick out Grum, Vartican, Rebootedrock and many, many others who are not

playing this extremely boring game or playing rarely but still are active on forum?

Ah Piper, you became a NH so you have to suck up a little, am I right? :-)

I stated an innocent point that freedom of speech means you can talk about everything

you want and in the every forum you choose - this is the only and basic condition of

freedom of speech and if you can't speak about everything you want there are no freedom

of speech. Am I wrong? And of course it has to be turned to flames by forum trolls that

runs unpunished though forum.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna