Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Onesharpmarine

A friend of mine recently came back from training troops to go to Iraq. He found out about the game crash and the loss of his character (yes we all went through it). Rivans has pulled together to assist this American soldier, if you/your guild wishes to help feel free to pm him in game.

PS: He's really a cool guy to talk to you:D

Edited by queenjenny

omg =) ...he was my guild master like.. like.. a year ago lol and then suddenly he vanished, withouth a trace.. WB dude =)

what greater deed can you do for your country than serving it in its time of need? you rule man, i can give you some stuff, pm me in-game if ya need it! :ph34r: *salutes*

SKA, a discussion on the ethics of the war really isnt needed in this thread, and if you have something negative to say about the armed forces fighting, do it somewhere else, where it isnt in a thread that's supposed to be welcoming one back

SKA, a discussion on the ethics of the war really isnt needed in this thread, and if you have something negative to say about the armed forces fighting, do it somewhere else, where it isnt in a thread that's supposed to be welcoming one back

I'm no more for the war then ska, personally see bush as a waste of human flesh. But ska let the man have his party.

Wow guys, thanks for all the support... I didn't expect this... Jenny, you doll! You always surprise me with stuff... You're the best! As for the negative comments... don't worry... it's a right to Americans as well... Freedom of speech can be tricky, but it's a right we all have. So, thanks for showing me I did my job, SirKillAlot! :D As for shasso, yes, I was TheGoodFellas guildmaster. It's good to see familiar faces still in-game. It makes the re-transition more pleasant. Olivia, thanks for the positive statements you made. :D You're sweet. Everyone, thanks for your warm welcome back. Like I said, I was not expecting this, but it's great to know our task is appreciated.

Thanks again, see you all in-game!

-OSM

I didn't mean that in a really offensive way.. I just view things different, I don't have anything against you. I guess people took my post the wrong way because it was.. broad.. Good job doing what you "love"? I guess that word will do for now.

I didn't mean that in a really offensive way.. I just view things different, I don't have anything against you. I guess people took my post the wrong way because it was.. broad.. Good job doing what you "love"? I guess that word will do for now.

^

|

|

|

LOL...

Bro (SirKillAlot), it's no biggie... Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion... and if you think that bothers me/us, you should see what the anti-Americans do/say to us overseas.

And in addition to my last post, thanks Ent and Ogle...

And Ent, No, I didn't "liberate" civilians in the way you're referring to. :D

Later all...

See ya next post...

-OSM

Lolz..this is odd. OSM u went a bit mad a while back:)

but the guild was abandomed and most members went to shasso guild, BB including me (iway). go to c ur not dead i guess:).