Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikeman624

Emathug A.k.a Bufu

Guest Mikeman624

I was on IP and he asked me if we wanted to train, at that time i was unaware of him being a scammer. We faught in the arena then he took out some good weapon and killed me. Then i said: NO WEAPONS! And he was like ok and he gave my stuff, then we faught again and he did the same thing and did not give back my stuff. Emathug, if you gimme my cuisses back you can join ~EW~! Pleez give them back, if you dont I would like some deals on iron cuisses pleez! Reply to this if you do have a good deal! Thanks!

Emathug basically 'stole' your stuff and you are willing to make him a guildmember??????

Mikeman624, if you did you would have a known bagjumper/scammer in your guild... Do you really want that?

I don't think iron cuisses are worth it.

Edited by Kenneth916

moral of the "story": dont carry what you dont want to lose

and, you seem to be reeeealy desperate for guild members if you're inviting someone you met by being stolen from <_<

p.s. @ mike: GarD is not trash, just because i chose it over your guild :)

Guest Mikeman624

I do agree with u kenneth! i feel like a retard. I will offer him money to give them back. Herny, who are you????

I do agree with u kenneth! i feel like a retard. I will offer him money to give them back. Herny, who are you????

In-game name: True_Warrior

Retard :)

Edited by Satan

haha tyvm satan, for clearing that up

(its only in my signature an in my member info and probably in some other random thread :) )

Lmao. How dare you Insult me Refering to Me as Bufu? where did you get that from...I dont even know who the hell he is...In any case Guller is write..Somewhat...I use to be a Huge scammer but turned myself around and gave alot back in contest and stuff...

turned yourself around? mike's post is from 3 days ago, you must've had some miraculous vision since then <_< personally, i'm not counting on it, your reputation is shattered :)

you ahvent turned around mate i asked you to go training no weps,and you pulled a tit long on me killed me and stole my shizz turned around?

yeah, I kicked EMAthug out of the guild for scamming multiple people.

NOONE let him in any guild, today i had the sadisfaction of killing him twice, he couldn't even kill me with a steel axe :D :D :D

Guest bufu

Mike u stupid..................... I´m not Emathug!!! :D

before u talk shit, think about it u smegging newbie!

go and play tetris or whatever.... :lol:

Edited by bufu

Guest Mikeman624

lol bufu i know its just at the time i didnt SO DONT CALL ME A NEWBE U NEWBIE! tetris sux lol ur the newbie, 1 post lol!

Tetris doesnt suck!! and if u get scammed then your the newb :) u gotta be smart, if your gonna train bring a few dis rings. its simple cheap and u wont get scammed. simple

Edited by valo13

If you have that Rostogol stone in you inventory, you don't loose anything when you die, except that stone.

looks like emathug created a bufu forum account just to say he wasnt emathug.....lol :P