Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest underdogslayer

i need info about how to be a moderator

close this whole post,theres no use anymore lord_vermor already warned me that i broke a rule and the rule window came up and i cant have any bad records of myself well just close the whole thread thank you all for the help but ill try doing something else,dont tell me any more info about how to be a mod as i told u i wont try to be one anymore.close the post its just in the way of other ppl.

Edited by underdogslayer

Being defensive is a good quality. It shows you are convicted to what you do/believe and that you're willing to stand up to a challenge to that. However, in today's world, cowardice is the upmost "quality." :) The less open you are, the better.

sorry but i already told you that theres no point in sendind any more posts as i hurd you cant be a mod if your record is dirty.unfortunently i was abused for spamming in channel 1 tho i didnt mean it but it looks strange how much one little mistake can change alot.

Edited by underdogslayer

Under,

Don't let all this get you down....

You can still help newbies... sit at the beam and heal them... provide them some food... give directions to the flowers they need... Tell them that tutorial NPC will give them stuff if they do his quest, that kind of thing.

HN's and Mods have to look out for the well being of the game, not just the players... You will probably be able to help more without the title, if that is what you really wanted.

i think i saw in roja's thread about how to become a mod it said you have to type in good english, so one thing i can say to you is work on the spacing between your sentences, because it gets confusing when you type right after the period

edit: go me, i was right :D (well, it says "speak fluent english" but speak=type in forums :P ) and also reading roja's thread again, i saw that you arent on a good path with 6 out of the 8 guidelines :) not so good...

Edited by Herny

(I am one so don't get upset.)

Most Americans cannot even speak fluent English.... lol

I cannot imagine making it a second language, and I have a lot of respect for those that try.

AND

Under, give it time... maybe a year or so and people will have forgotten all about the 'spamming'.

Edited by Kenneth916

actually, im kind of surprised that ck's post is the only one by a mod thoughout this whole forum :) lol and in ck's post's quote there were 140 exclamation marks! rofl that is hilarious 140 "!" is super spam :lol: (and yes, i counted, by holding shift and clicking the right arrow one at a time an counting by 1) :P

Oo noo not people pleaaaase pleaaaase,its all stored in computer memory.The spamming wont be a big problem,the problem is that peopl just dont like me i havent earned enough respect yet.The records are just bad sides,thanks to the help of some people i managed to find out that a few warnings wont ruin the whole try.Oh and sorry about the english im not from america or england as you should all know and i will try to type better causte its the typos not my english only.

:P i type too fast...I WILL CORRECT THE MISTAKE.

140!!!!! oh god i just,jeesus,i still didnt mean it on purpose i only thought about doing it 2 times before it came to me that its spamming and after the second time i sent the sentence on channel one i thought it would be wrong to do any more and then i look a biig box opens up and a rule is written in red.I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE.

Why are you judging me so much!!!And im not lying are you the meanest human on earth?Why are you being so judgemental.I am not lying, why should i lie,you just want to be bad against people. :) Dont tell me things about me that are not true i am here to just ask hints about moderators,and thats not all i like to make friends here too.

Edited by underdogslayer

*points out the unnecessary caps* :D:D:)

dont have enough respect? what happened to you playing for such a long time? <_< getting caught up in your own lies? :P

dont have enough respect?

Respect does not have a direct correlation to time spent in-game.

He was referring to what people had mentioned to him earlier, so he's learning, and he's taking it to heart... give him just a little break... ok?

:)

am i the meanest person on earth? o yeah, you joined after platyna left :lol:

rofl, you say you have no reason to lie, you do realize you said you "played for a while" and "had virus problems" after someone told you that you need to have played for a long time before becoming a mod? (coincidence, i'm sure)

hints about becoming a mod? its only all in the pinned thread that was sent in the first reply to you <_<

and @ kenneth: actaully, respect does have a relation to time played, because you cant get respected if you're new, its just the truth, and real hardcore respect comes with (in my opinion) a skill over 70, or some very good quality about you

:D and i dont have anything personal against under, its just that roja's pinned thread clearly stated everything he would need to know :lol:

What are you talking about!?!?!?After platyna left,you making up bad stuff about me oh ofcorse this is like filosofy:if someone says that you are lying then ignore him cause you yourself know that what you said is true and you dont need anyone else to believe you exept yourself.that should explain all and if you dont understand do not post me any more messages about what i do lets just move on and not so much quotes!

Edited by underdogslayer

and @ kenneth: actaully, respect does have a relation to time played, because you cant get respected if you're new

For the record Henry... I did say 'direct correlation'. So my statement was accurate. You are correct that respect does require time in-game, it is an indirect correlation.

EDIT: smegging spelling errors... :D

Edited by Kenneth916

this is the help forum, if you would like to just chat about mods, put it in the general chat forum, your answer for this thread's question has been posted, you can ask another