How about an intro movie for EL?

if not an intro movie, movies about el would be good aswell,

here are some ideas, feel free to submit your own:

player parts:

Entropy: Sean Connery with Silk Boxers

Roja: A talking Rose

Learner: Cylon

Platyna: Kitten with Tactical Nuke

TirasHazor: Data w/ Emotion Chip (Star Trek)

MoonShadow:Chris Farley on Acid

SirKillAlot:Arnold Sw.

Rebootedrock:Terminator with the ability to Control Time.

Plot Ideas:

Have SKA come back in time to save ent from an army of kittens, cylons, and millions of terminators riding atop genetically enhanced velociraptors. SKA and ent run for alabama, because surely no one in their right mind lives there, only to find Moonshadow hunting them, because he believes they killed his pet clown manatee. Ska and Ent (referred to as the rebel alliance) make thier way to an abandoned military base only to find TirasHazor waiting for them, he helps them escape from the banned one's tactical nuke strike on barbados, only to find that androids cannot swim in water, where upon Tiras sinks into the ocean's depth to find roja, a talking rose of great wisdom, who tells him to contact HP's costumerservice line for support, after 12 hours of waiting, he finds his warranty expired 4 years in the future, somehow.

The rebel alliance makes its way to cheyanne mountain military base, where they negotiate with general hammond a way to escape the pursuit of platyna, learner and moonshadow. Only to find that hammond was in fact a cyclon, but did not know it. Luckily the rebel alliance makes it through the stargate in time and finds themself on a strange new world...

Need Ideas :rolleyes:

Sayonara.

It is an intresting idea, though I can't seem to get Hammond as a Cylon. The Cylons don't like Texans. <_<

Edited by Master_Templar

It is an intresting idea, though I can't seem to get Hammond as a Cylon. The Cylons don't like Texans. <_<

Exactly why he doesnt know he is a cylon, just like the hot asian chick in the show :)

Hmm I need ideas.. the more off the wall, the better.

this is getting into more of an offtopic thread than a suggestions thread :lol: didnt even realize why until i saw that it would be an intro movie for EL! i think it could instead be a link on eternal-lands.com and you could watch the greatest (EL related) movie ever! :lol:

.... And in the strange new world they found themselves on an island, infront of a tower and sitting infront of the door was a man, an elf to be precise

"Welcome to Eternal Lands fair heros! we have been waiting for you to rule us like the dogs we are!" the man said and stood up, he bowed "Where are my manners?" he asked, not expecting a responce. "i am aitrus, guardian of this tower, the tower of the long awaited king, and now that you are here i am no longer needed." And with that he got up and left, leaving a bewilded group of Mods and Admins standing infront of a tower

"well..." Ent said "who wants some lunch" as if nothing had happened

Omg reboot. This literally made me laugh. Make a flash movie about this like slayton did. :P

where would I learn flash? I bet I could make one :P