Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

Resyncs and disconnected from server

Hi ppl,

is it only me who suffers from a lot of resyncs or being disconnected from server, or do other players have the same problem?

Piper

Resyncs, yes, mutex, yes, grue, yes, discon's, yes. But I have this weird problem... it can't connect back.. just happened right now. Anyone else getting that?

There was one time where I was kicked off and had to try 4-5 times to reconnect. It hasn't happened again so far.

Edited by Esper_Darkwater

I get countless resyncs, dc'd a lot, and even some crashes...

The crashes are in vc...I think there was one somewhere else but I can't remember where. Those aren't as frequent as the dc's...only once I couldn't reconnect.

Only resyncs I get are when I logg in (I get 2 or 3 for the first 10 or so secs I'am online). I also get them around once a minute near Molgor when there is a big crowd, but other then that only if I'am trying to go to a website while running EL, it tends to send it into overdrive with the resyncs, but thats because my computer as low RAM and a pretty poor connection.

Edited by Ormus

i resycn alot and sometimes a d/c it happend always around 19:00/24:00

I rarely get resyncs (sometimes one when i log in and maybe one in a place where there are a lot of people), but lately I have been getting a lot of disconnections although in may be my ISP since they are doing some upgrades right now.