Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sian

Should people be kicked from Forums?

Should people be kicked from forums?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be kicked from forums?

• Only if they haven't played el in a while.. say 2 or 3 months!
    • Yes!
    • No!
    • Yes, if they are willingly not playing el (player NOT Banned)
    • Yes, even if their player is banned and they still want to play.
    • No opinion.

Hmm. my first poll.. I don't know if people can be kicked from furoms or not but I figure if they haven't played EL in a while and are just posting spam and flames they should be booted from posting on the forums too. :P

People can already be banned from the forums for spamming. I wonder why you would want to kick someone from the forums for not playing EL, if s/he's not causing any trouble.

just because they dont play EL doesnt mean they're doing something wrong :P spammers and very rude people get banned, not lazy people :D

I figure if they haven't played EL in a while and are just posting spam and flames they should be booted from posting on the forums too.  :)

Couldn't figure out how to fit all that in the poll question.. but assuming they are just causing trouble, flaming el, flaming mods ,calling everyone trolls ,ect.. especially if they don't even play the game anymore. :P

should of just said. should pepole like platyna be banned from furoms.. :D

Edited by sian

*looks at jens and wonders why he is pondering such an easy decision* :lol: naw, satan shouldnt be banned, he's a participator! :P

ofcourse not, i've been playing the game for a long time but after a while i stopped but still liked to read the forums, i haven't played in some time now, but i still like reading the forum

There are site admins that handles these forums, to be banned or not from the EL forums is not a question for members.

If the forum admins thinks you are causing trouble you will be banned or deleted, no matter what any poll would say about it.