Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entris

WS-Nordcarn

I was walking from WS 2 Nordcarn i clicked the sign 2 Nordcarn and my char started 2 walk behind the sign and just disappeared, i didn't get 2 Nordcarn i was still in WS i could see everything that happened round me but no one saw me at all, i was invisible!

It's like i was stuck in the mountain behind the sign somehow.

Edited by Entris

rofl! i thought the title said "i was invincible" for a second, i was ready to follow your instructions :lol:

and why would you ever hide? playing hide and seek with a friend? and contests are supposed to be win-able :)

Same thing happens at WSC/Tasengard sign. If you walk into the sign you go to an invisible spot where no one can see you.

You contest holders better not be hiding there! :)

At least one of those is a heightmap issue, where the character is standing below the level of the ground tile. Not a big deal, but kind of neat when you first find it.

Heh,I found it in Tarsengard Before it was Implimented, I was trying to click the sign And i walked under it..I dont know if it is still ike that...

I was a noob

:lol: I got teleported into the huge rock next to the fruits in NC while I was harvesting!! I couldn`t get out, so Jezebelle had to teleport me out of there :(

rofl! i thought the title said "i was invincible" for a second, i was ready to follow your instructions :lol:

and why would you ever hide? playing hide and seek with a friend? and contests are supposed to be win-able :P

Ditto! I thought he said "invincible" too so I was like "WOOT i'm so reading this one!" :D