Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryu5659

BUSTER SWORD

THe buster sword is a classic of a powerful weopen, but requires alot of strengh to weild it. So have it as a powerful weopen with a requirement of # human nexus (noob here so i dunno what would be best). below is link that goes to a picture of a scale of my character and how big the sword would be. make it 2 handed btw...

http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image...dpicture5bo.png

*edit* url fixed..

Edited by Ryu5659

Im up for a Notched Swordbreaker personally. It was used Rarely in medevail times, used by those swordfighters who did not have honer in their fighting and just plain wanted to win, cheating or otherwise.

one side was serated and normal the other was notched in a way so that it would catch a blade of veriying size and be able to either yank it from the opponets hand (if they were a beginner) or break smaller swords in half. Commonly in Dagger form, a few swords were made :ph34r: Lets see if I can get a picture.

2179hi.jpg

This picture

Keep in mind that there are already SO MANY ideas for weapons. eh, and I think Roja already has a list of weapons to add :ph34r:

not a picture of cloud... yes the picture shown is a bit like it.. and let me try to get it to show u my paint picture

You missed a 'g' in your link, it should be:

http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image...dpicture5bo.png

Still this picture looks like a iron broadsword.

I like the dagger/sword of EWQ222 a lot more. That would be a nice thing :P

thankz derin. hope an admin sees this

**edit** HOW THE HECK DOES IT LOOK LIKE AN IRON BROADSWORD???? the weopen shown with my guy under it is how big it is compared to him.. u'll see its much, much, MUCH bigger then a broadsword. it'll fit the picture of being powerful but heavy (so u'd need the human nexus)

Edited by Ryu5659

Derin was simply saying that it doesnt look like a new weapon. It just looks like and iron broadsword. The size is ok, but it doesnt look new.

thats cause im using paint..... and im also a noob i dunno what would make it unique. but if someone can post something to add i'd be happy. im not a fan of 1 sword 1 shield stuff.. I LIKE TO HAVE HUGE SWORDS that strike fear into ppl's hearts..

Okay, the problem is that the link leads to the full url witout the "g" at the end of the filename and the URL that you see has a "..." in it, which is...wrong. :blink:

The real url is this:

http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image...dpicture5bo.png.

Anyway, it doesn't look all that original, and it's very...short.

Why are you using paint? Get The Gimp. If I wasn't so lazy on school computers, and if they didn't have websense blocking everything I would give a download link to (but don't block ROM sites... dual standard?) I could give you a link for it. But just google "Download the gimp windows", without quotes. Install the library, install The Gimp, produce something of value.

Also, it looks like the standard sword... if it's so famous, why not just get a picture of it from online? Google is your friend.

Placid Posted on Feb 24 2005, 06:11 PM

Derin was simply saying that it doesnt look like a new weapon. It just looks like and iron broadsword. The size is ok, but it doesnt look new. 

Ty Placid, sometimes it seems to take a 'pig' got get the message thru :blink:

HOW THE HECK DOES IT LOOK LIKE AN IRON BROADSWORD???? the weopen shown with my guy under it is how big it is compared to him.. u'll see its much, much, MUCH bigger then a broadsword. it'll fit the picture of being powerful but heavy (so u'd need the human nexus)

Fyi, you already need Human nexuses to wield swords. And still, your sword isn't that interesting or unique - it still looks like an unrealistic Iron Broadsword

yeah,.. maybe i should get a picture of cloud holding his buster sword to get this idea through. cause everyone says it an iron broadsword when the weopen im talking about is MUCH BIGGER and longer

**edit** i know u need human nexus for it but im saying ull need alot of it because of the weopens hugeness

Edited by Ryu5659