Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Evil Kanevil

Ackbuyucu is back...

Guest Guest_Evil Kanevil

Akbuyucu or his new 2 names Petrol and Berk1 is the biggest scammer and a very good one. i was going to sell him my charecter so i gave him my password and tried to change it again and he had switched it got on my name stole everything worth a lot including my serp all cloaks full plate set potions and so on.even though hes good and it was dumb of me to give him my password watch out for him and if you ever see him in pk KILL HIM and make sure you tell a lot of people that he is petrol and akbuyucu cause he dosent want people knowing

Word :(

they should ban akbuyucu and you..

Selling stuff for real cash is ilegal :-p

got hacked and couldnt help it? rofl, you gave him your password! "never give your password to anyone" its only the message jezebelle broadcasts from time to time :( you didnt get hacked, you got scammed, (not against the rules) and not only because he was "good" but because you were careless... <_< but yes, that guy's a bad guy, pk the heck outta him :angry:

Guest Guest_Evil Kanevil

but no you see i ddint actually give him my password directly i kind did and i did get hacked and you might think im bitching but if it happened to you youd prolly cry yourself to sleep

haha, if it happened to me, soemone else already hacked my account, because selling my char is something i wouldnt do :P

and how do you kind of give a password? its not, gafoaifsj, its gafoaifs and then another letter?

actually, its the way he works to create new characters, duh <_<

and @young_clansman: do read the abuse thread about you, single smiley posts are annoying and pointless