Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lopy_Do

New Book

Book of [insert Name] Fighting,basically, You Buy the book, Or get from a Hostile Creature, And before You start reading You insert the name of The Person you wish to Have an added +5 Defense,Attack,And Critical Hit On. Then once the book is read You cannot Change this, And you cannot have multiple books

{You are Researching DonPedro Fighting. Research Points Left 2000/2000. ETA: 500 Minutes}

congrats! your ideas are getting worse! <_< that would make book reading really stupid, and if you mistype it you'll have a bonus against a typo version of the guy...no, bad idea for a book :P

tho having books for the p2p races would be nice :D i know its been mentioned b4...but i'm all outta books to read! B)

tho having books for the p2p races would be nice :D i know its been mentioned b4...but i'm all outta books to read! B)

No!!! I like having the 5 extra a/d :lol:

lol L_V the dreagoni

and p2p races shouldnt have books agaisnt them, they're supposed to be stronger :D (you're all outta books to read? holy crap, you have done some extensive reading :lol: )

lol L_V the dreagoni

and p2p races shouldnt have books agaisnt them, they're supposed to be stronger :D (you're all outta books to read? holy crap, you have done some extensive reading :lol: )

I am too B)