Eternal Lands Official Forums
Duck X

Roanof

Hmm.. to all you who "found it".. I got a message saying "The weather outside looks bad so you decide to look at the gardens for awhile.."?? Is this the right way? Just bad weather now? grr.. what an annoying stopping point. .I'd go out in a snowstorming hurricane with floods and landslides to see it.. or not ^_^

ill make my own roanof with blackjack and hookers! ya know what forget the island..

That's frak's joke.

He had: Forget about EL, I'll make my own MMORPG with blackjack and hookers. You know what....forget about the MMORPG.

Futurama has gotten boring. I want to go to roanof. Will someone marry me? I am a divorce attorny in this game, so watch out. *trys for 10 minutes to insert evil smiley*

If you want to see roanof here are some pictures.

Roanof.jpg

Roanof2.jpg

Roanof3.jpg

(Montaru is me...I couldn't log into my name...)

well i think we would all like to see it ourselves not on pics you know i read the whole topic now and i don't get anymore if there is a way to get there or not i should go and try to find it in tarsengaard if i find it i'll become rich :P unless there is no way to get there yet except teleport by mod... that would suck so now to my question

is there or is there not a way to get there?

*edit* 70347 you say you weren't able to get on your own name but umm you do have 2 clients open what are you hiding from us? :(

Edited by ssjgohan

*edit* 70347 you say you weren't able to get on your own name but umm you do have 2 clients open what are you hiding from us?

The first client is open in the regular server, these pictures are from the test server.

Okay I just fought my way to "this place" not gonna say where I am... I get to a door and it says "the weather outside is bad so you look at the gardens for a while and decide not to go out"... this better not be the entrance or that is a bunch of bull... is it the entrance?

oh and I am not moving my character until I get an answer cause I don't think I can find it again lol.

That place is well known, and was to be a way to some gardens, which were never finished. Look for the posting by Quell on this.

AFAIK it is not the way to Roanof.

Yeah well there is way (it is REALLY hard to find)

Mods can teleport there (and can teleport you to there)

That is all

And i heard that there is a blocked door in the Maze that says something like, "It is raining on Roanof Island," or something like that

aut.. 1 spade 2 diamonds.. you may pass. andi think 2 hearts butthe weather... its rainyand which map has rain..

Edited by Euric