Eternal Lands Official Forums
Duck X

Roanof

well, coco and queenjenny were offered a honeymoon there by roja :) (once again, gratz to them!) so there's definitely a way :ph34r:

I don't think so, according to LV it hasn't been implemented yet.

Don't listen to anything he tells you.

I've actually talked to someone who would know, and he says that there is a way. And that's all I'm saying about that...

I don't think so, according to LV it hasn't been implemented yet.

lol why would you listen to LV. Lol when Tarsengard was opened he was bragging he knows the way to it =) Roanof is there and you can get to it but its dam hard

I've heard that it is hard... I'm not sure what that means in RPG terms though. Hard to perform what ever stunt is needed to get there? Or hard to figure out?

I always thought it was either "use some obscure item on some obscure landmark" or needing more than one person to perform. Maybe there are two squares that need to be occupied by playes in order to open an enterance sop a third player may enter.

It would explain why not a single adventurer has boasted success.

I would like to know if there is a clue/hint in the game, or if you just have to "guess" it. I tried a lot of things, read a lot of books, but I guess I am too stupid to understand

I would like to know if there is a clue/hint in the game, or if you just have to "guess" it. I tried a lot of things, read a lot of books, but I guess I am too stupid to understand

You just have to find it. Thats the point of a secret island :)

BTW, when testing on the test server before the update, myself,Astrocreep and Vegar scoured TG for a VERY long time. No luck :D

Dam why do we have to search???

That's exhausting!

*blink*

To add some challenge to the game. Would you prefer to start with 100/100 att/def too?

Walk through all world and click on everything with use icon for months to find entrance..

challenge indeed.

Regards.

I never said it wasnt implemented and people assumed I knew how to get there but I dont. I have been told by rogue there is no possible way there but then I have been told by others there is. It is confusing >_<

Hey moon, I found em all :angry: