Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BriGuy!04

new weapon

It's a glaive.. a glaive on each end of the stick. Think of a wood stick.. now throw a sword blade on opposite ends pointing opposite directions.

you edited your post once...how come you didnt edit it again?

and its not for EL because its not within the (ok, debatable) EL flavor for weapons :P

Edited by Herny

Truthfully, EL has no Flavor of weapons at all. Most of all the current weapons are just Recycled basic RPG Weapons anyway.

Frankly, I'd like to see a few more original Weapons added then just "Swords" and "Axes" and "Steel Armor" to boot!

like...the thermal/magic/fire/ice/mystery/titanium/mithril/uranium/steel/iron super-great-ultra-mega-apocalypse-bringing-i-hope-you-are-in-demigod-sword! 50-100 damage, 10 radiation damage, 10 magic damage, 10 fire damage, 10 ice damage, 15 mystery damage, +10 defense, +10 accuracy, +10 critical to damage, +10 critical to hit, cannot be worn with anything else, it takes all 8 slots, and 1-hit ko's on every single person in the game short of a mod in demigod :P

o, sry, you wanted original :P

like...the wooden violin, 1-2 damage, +1 defense, +1 accuracy, -3 critical to hit, -2 critical to damage, and breaks every other hit, and costs 20gc :lol:

like...the pair of wooden chopsticks, 0-1 damage, -2 defense, +1 accuracy, -2 critical to hit, -1 critical to damage, cant be used with a shield, costs 5gc

pardon the edits, i was getting original B)

Edited by Herny

like...the thermal/magic/fire/ice/mystery/titanium/mithril/uranium/steel/iron super-great-ultra-mega-apocalypse-bringing-i-hope-you-are-in-demigod-sword! 50-100 damage, 10 radiation damage, 10 magic damage, 10 fire damage, 10 ice damage, 15 mystery damage, +10 defense, +10 accuracy, +10 critical to damage, +10 critical to hit, cannot be worn with anything else, it takes all 8 slots, and 1-hit ko's on every single person in the game short of a mod in demigod

sounds like knights of the round from FFVII.

God I hope el doesnt go "kiddy" or "family oriented" like runescape, and forces censor and all kinds of crap, the way to prevent this is to add:

giant bloody weapons and real time weapon damage, so that you can see the eyelashes on a zombie's head you just cut off with your Ub3r Scyth of eternal maiming.

(joking.)

oh and +550 mystery damage, only the mystery damage was to the holy pancake of war.

Sayonara.

The problem is we are just modifying weapons that have alredy been invented in RL - i.e. the sword,staff,shield,axe,armor.

Why not something totally different...

such as mind weapons or mystery cube(ranom amount of damage 1-50, random pluses or minuses in all other attributes)

And definately add the fireball to magic weapons

the mystery plate, +10 armor, absorbs all thermal, magic, fire, ice, and mystery damage! i like it :lol:

and the mystery shield, +10 defense, prevents all thermal, magic, fire, ice, and mystery damage

mystery mind tactic, 1-100 damage, does 1/2 damage dealt to user :lol:

....or some staff who give more etheral point or magic lvl when you wear it....then magician will be more in game <_<

Summoner need some help...too hard to lvl up ...maybe can they find help from some item for magician

Edited by _WinDo_