66 members have voted

1. 1. when/why did you like el

• i like el now
    • i liked it befor all the major changes
    • i liked it befor the major changes but i want the new stuff
    • i like it the old way but i want the new stuff and just perks
    • undecided
    • other

i like the way the game is going generally...just the economy is not any better, actually worse imho, we had inflation then, now we have the disadvantages of deflation and inflation, the money mass is out of control, but many prices are way too low...

what i can't stand at all is that selfserving attitude of so many players nowadays.

i worked ~250 ingame hours for my first tit-long and wore it proudly until i killed my first cyclop with it...look at how it is worthless and unappreciated now... :D

Edited by Soldus

The old EL, before all these changes, was the best thing that could happen in life or every

person interested into RPG games. And I wish I could come back to these times.

Old system was almost perfect. It only required few small changes.

Regards.

The only problem with the old system was the econ. and it wasn't near as bad as it is now

THE OLD WAY I LOVED!!!!!!!!

Raven, you played the new server. Not old old EL

I miss old EL so much, I wish it would come back. I wish I could make a time machine and go play it again. If ya'll made an EL Classic server. I bet I could get a lot of the oldbies to come back and play it.

All these comments sound very much like "stop working on el and backdate it" - where are the comments of the players that clicked "I like el now" :-(

And for these who want special "old" items back - think of what you wouldn't have then. All the changes mostly brought many different features with them so don't say that you liked the old version more because of a special item. That just sounds stupid. ;)

All these comments sound very much like "stop working on el and backdate it" - where are the comments of the players that clicked "I like el now" :-(

And for these who want special "old" items back - think of what you wouldn't have then. All the changes mostly brought many different features with them so don't say that you liked the old version more because of a special item. That just sounds stupid. :)

Well i like old times more because of old community, not old game features or something.

Meep ;)

the only item was master's cape...

and i Really loved the old server. there was always something to do and wasnt so hard and slow like it is now, the community was Much better.

And wats wrong with having alot of money? made the game funner. when its harder its also more boring.

^

|

|

|

|

eeeeek, teh boki

Edited by AuricRal

Moonie, you have to admit EL was way better back then. The only way it's changed is the community has gotten horrible, and you have more maps and more items, and skills have gotten harder/more repetive and boring. Not to mention back then I could run 30+ fps on dial-up now I resync when i'm near people with DSL.

Edited by SirKillAlot

well except for the plate armor there isnt much difference to just prior to server reset.

Tti serp is still best and others are pretty worthless

Sr and restoration still in use

same essences and bars.

id pickold server any day!