• i liked it befor all the major changes
    • i liked it befor the major changes but i want the new stuff
    • i like it the old way but i want the new stuff and just perks
    • undecided
    • other

i remember back in the day when every 3 minutes there would be a message

vartican found the joker and got a serpent sword

the game too was much easier and more fun from my opinion

there was alot of great fun i remember one day i decided to make 1k brs and they were lasting me a while i was flying by in levels and was haveing a great time

so when did you guys/gals like el the most?

Ahhhhh the good ole days but I liked it when I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!! the deer stole my iron sword (it was my first iron sword ever :ph34r: ) Those were the good ole days. But It was good just before the perks update. Except I like some of the perks.

This thread is stupid, there aren't enough people from "back in the day" for it to ever win! Even tho I loved it back before the changes, LV you just say that because then you were a noob and couldn't afford anything :ph34r:

Yeah *nostalgic sigh* the community was the best.

I also liked how we had to get level 30 potions for the potions cloak...sitting at the bar drinking those combat pots...that was fun.

And omg, remember all the pants runs????!!!!

And I liked that there weren't unlimited attributes, your levels actually meant something.

Oh yeah, I like the old compass better too :ph34r:

The thing is, you can never go back...and nothing stays the same forever. Just be glad you were one of the lucky few to have been there to experience it ;)

But you gotta admit, there are some really great things now, like the mage school, and the new armour and weapons, more quests, more maps, much better commands...

No offense to Entropy, but I liked Slayton's quests better. Also the only worthwhile new command is the local mute, Can we have an EL Classic server? :ph34r:

I like it better now, mainly because there is more stuff and such, and on contrary of aisllinn i like the unlimited attributes because chars are more diverse, one has more of that, the other has more of this.. Yeah, it was a lot easier to make money, with alchemy 45 or how much, u only needed 1 million (price of serp) of gc to get it with buying all ingreds, you were ritch by making tit bars and then level manu with the money. But on the other hand u now have to watch how you spend and cant buy just everything there is so items have some value

Edited by shasso

Actually, you had to watch what you bought. Until that lovely night when frak made his first serp. Then.. all of GoN had them and sold them. Then economy went dowwwwn. :) Thank us! Boki I miss you!

I like it better now, mainly because there is more stuff and such, and on contrary of aisllinn i like the unlimited attributes because chars are more diverse, one has more of that, the other has more of this.. Yeah, it was a lot easier to make money, with alchemy 45 or how much, u only needed 1 million (price of serp) of gc to get it with buying all ingreds, you were ritch by making tit bars and then level manu with the money. But on the other hand u now have to watch how you spend and cant buy just everything there is so items have some value

except fighting, where you can buy the items and make cash at the same time. However, yea serps and stuff were easy to get, maybe that's why i liekd it as a n00b, deliver pants for wisedwarf then buy a serp off him when you cant' even kills gobbies.

Yeah, old good times rulez !

Ech, maybe it wasn't good conomy then, but it ws GREAT FUN those times...

now you're trying make this game MAX realistic, and it's not fun anymore...

i just want to remind... we are playing fantasy game to avoid REAL things (or at least to forget about them for some time) and you trying to turn this game into medieval Sims (that everything HAVE to be realistic)

Some old things:

- required lvls for something (not recommended) when i was a n00b i made a harvest race with my friend .. who first will be able to harvest better stuff :-)

was so exciting... starting on blue lupine, then go look around for flowers with 1 lvl req more to harvest (for better exp) then again... then first voyage to CC starting with quartz... then another quartz... and then dream came true ! I WAS ABLE TO HARVEST VEGGIES ! AT LEAST SOME FOOD (cuz before that i was running always hungry)

... and now im creating new char, going to vegs, sitting and harvesting em for 2 hours to get lvl 15 (only thing is to watch if he wont stop harvesting)

-lvling up was easy so ppl can chat with eachothers in meanwhile.. and n00bs can earn extra money for running with gloves and pants to Trik ;-)

... now n00bs are separated, cuz there almost no interaction between newbs and high-lvls players, cuz they dont need n00bs services or/and goods... now with all those failing rate, delays, randoms, making anything takes so long that there is no more time for 'socializing' cuz only high lvls counting if you want to earn money (i mean different way than selling vegs or flowers to shop)

- and again, was FUN FUN FUN... now only WORK WORK... HARD WORK

Well, but thats only good memories... greetings to all old-schools ;-)

Well, I must say I was really adicted to EL before major changes, and I think Ill never be again like that...It was PURE fun :>

Well things change, new pplz come ...life goes on ;>

I liked it back when there were plats. (Before they were deleted, then added again) Although I joined only about a week before the item reset, I liked it quite a bit. Especially the people. It seems like a lot of them quit when they lost their items. :) Oh yeah, and I loved the 50gc per cactus. ^_^

Where are you, DarkMage_Argosa?!

I liked the old server, the only thing was.... no map-walking :D

CC was so frustrating

also BR's were alot easyer I seem to remember doing BR's at 19pots and them working fine, and PL gobbie was acctully scary :)

and they should bring back doom cape :)

and another cape like alchemists that gives you careful guy perk or something

I liked the old server, the only thing was.... no map-walking :)

Simple... just hold down tab and rapidly click. It worked fine for me.

like the game how it is now accept for the high prices (well i don't know the time of low prices):)

The prices of rare cloaks are going DOWN alot, try to sell and BP/Mirror cloak for 10k gold now.

I see alot people selling them for 4-6k gold.

And an titanium long sword, there is an EFE in it and people sell them for 1-2k gold.

The economi is going badly these days.

Back to the old days! Bakart and ebul grandma who made u slaughter bunnys etc.

And potion maker cloak *sigh i miss it and i refuse to wear MM*, and fighter cloak, harvester cloak, etc etc...