Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
goatsgomoo

Song game...

I Want You to Want Me- Cheap Trick

I didn't use avon's because I thought it was supposed to be the song title used, not the artist. (And the song title is supposed to go first too Daxon :)

Just Can't Wait- J. Geils Band

Guess they don't read directions where you come from either, try reading the first post

Young Guns - Can't Stop, Won't Stop

No. Where I come from, we don't take things literally. I doubt the positions of two things on opposite sides of a hyphen mean anything in this case. [insult deleted].

Edited by Soldus

Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow- Fleetwood Mac

Point being if you have never heard of author or title you have no idea which is which unless you follow the directions and do it the way you are supposed to. Following directions makes for less error and confusion. You should know that, being in the army.

Edited by Aisllinn

Don't stop me now - Queen

I didn't use avon's because I thought it was supposed to be the song title used, not the artist.

I didn't realise that... I was just fed up of all the song titles using 'I'... :)

Edited by avon

Vitamin C - Me, Myself, and I

It's singer and then song title, fools. Why don't we just go hunt CDs and give the name of the person who wrote it, the publishing date, and the CD maker too? <_<

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin'

Usually an artist is a "NAME," while a song is a "THING." If someone cannot tell them apart, they may need to get themselves checked. In the case of a song and artist using both names, then they put the artist first, song last. Following directions is not the main thing I learned in the army: it was conviction. Don't try to tell me what the Army does and doesn't teach.

Okay, here's the song game.

How to play: One person (me) starts the thread with the name of a song and it's artist. The next person puts down the name of another song, but that song title has to have at least one word that's in the previous song's title.

So if one person said "Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin", the next person would have to say a song that had either "Stairway", "to", or "Heaven" in its title. And the song name goes first, then the artist.

Okay, I'll start off with:

Imagine - A Perfect Circle

Have fun. :ph34r:

Take the A Train- The Rolling Stones

Tim McGraw - Don't Take The Girl

And since when did GG decide how the music industry formally titles their songs?

Eurythmics-Who's that girl

We've done the song game before and it was author than title so I have to go with Daxon on this one here sorry Aisy

Look, it causes confusion if not everybody does the same thing with posting names of songs... So why don't you do something like make the artist bold or underlining the song?