Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placid

Two bugs

Two bugs, firstly, while trading with Rolandreeve in KF, this happened:

bug5bp.th.jpg

He originally had ~14 bones and a snake skin on his trade board. He removed the snake skin, and added 5 more bones, and the above happened.

Secondly, while making some leather boots I noticed that if you change the formular from leather pants (7 leather, 10 thread in that order in manu window), to leather boots,

and then press keyboard shortcut (ctrl+1 in this case) to eat food, the formula is reset to leather pants. Is this a bug? Or am I being dumb?

:huh:

Edited by Placid

Heh, dont worry about help, I was just reporting. :huh::D

As for the link, what do you mean? The picture shows for me.

Edited by Placid

Oh, I see. WTF is that doing character doing in there? Its a straight copy from imageshack's pages, after uploading the image. I'll see if I can fix the link.

Secondly, while making some leather boots I noticed that if you change the formular from leather pants (7 leather, 10 thread in that order in manu window), to leather boots,

and then press keyboard shortcut (ctrl+1 in this case) to eat food, the formula is reset to leather pants. Is this a bug? Or am I being dumb?

:)

I don't know if its a bug or feature, but whenever you take an action involving your inventory, your manu window resets (if the last thing you did was clear, it clears it, if the last thing you did was make something, it changes to the formula of what you made)

;)

I don't know if its a bug or feature, but whenever you take an action involving your inventory, your manu window resets (if the last thing you did was clear, it clears it, if the last thing you did was make something, it changes to the formula of what you made)

I see. Well I cant see this as a feature, as it doesnt really help much. However I could be wrong :)

Second bug:

The formula is kept when you click on manufacture button . If you change the formula and eat or something it will reset to last "good known state". So from this point of view is a feature.

First bug:

Can this bug being reproduced ?

Second bug:

The formula is kept when you click on manufacture button . If you change the formula and eat or something it will reset to last "good known state". So from this point of view is a feature.

Fair enough. ;)

First bug:

Can this bug being reproduced ?

I havent tried, I will try tomorrow in the same env. and with some different combinations.

Placid is right. Bug is confirmed .

It can be reproduced like this:

1) Trade with someone

2) put on trade window in this order : 1 green snake skin , 1 bone , 1 meat

3) remove snake skin

4) add more bones

And this triggers the bug .

Screenshots here :

http://o.tfm.ro/bugs/bug1.jpg

http://o.tfm.ro/bugs/bug2.jpg

http://o.tfm.ro/bugs/bug3.jpg

Guest vgfreak

Bug found: I was using Windows XP Professional, with the latest Netscape in the background, along with Word XP.

I needed to do something, so I pressed Alt+Tab to switch screens. When I was done after a few minutes, the following thing happened: The landscape was changed to white letters on black background! Nothing would work. The outline of the letters looked like the original landscape, but that was about it.

Bug found: I was using Windows XP Professional, with the latest Netscape in the background, along with Word XP.

I needed to do something, so I pressed Alt+Tab to switch screens. When I was done after a few minutes, the following thing happened: The landscape was changed to white letters on black background! Nothing would work. The outline of the letters looked like the original landscape, but that was about it.

What? Dont hijack this thread, create another!