Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Roja

You always have to have the last word Roja? So what that you've quoted lies and closed the thread?

I can lie that I am incarnation of Queen Elisabeth - the issue is - who will believe? No one. Maybe some

brainless idiots but who cares about their opinion. You may lie, lie, lie and lie and the truth will be always

the same. That you will say black doesn't means it will suddenly change colour from white to black.

You called Leeloo a liar and threated her with degradation, when I've provided the log you suddenly

changed your mind and found a different story, but all you have provided the people were only stories

produced by your brainwashed, blackmailed and hysteric mind. Of course it is such a shame to admit

that you are a puppet in Mihaim's hands. Of course there are no puppet which will admit, especially on

public that s/he is a puppet so you are not surprising anyone here.

I would also like to say here, publicly, that I am really sorry that I wasn't there by Your side Platyna when You were slandered and humiliated yestarday. I had pressing RL matters to attend to not that I quivered and tried to remain low profile while others Nikolai Chauchesku style abused their powers. I do not agree with Stalin-like methods of dealing with opposition toward dictatorship ( humiliation and slander of opponents ---> fake accussations ----> "bullet" in the head of the 'traitor') This is one of the reasons I'm leaving the project.

Having said that, what had happened was a shameful hunt. If people who participated in it think it's OK and a standard thing to do, then - although I usually try to avoid any vulgar language, however this seems to be the only way to communicate with a few people here -

I think You are low life scoundrels with no conscience and dual morality.

There the single line of flame this game ever witnessed by me and it will stay like this because I'm leaving.

[...]

yet warn not to post (like Leeloo) any sympathy to Platyna here, as "friend of Platyna" status makes certain people and their friends to harass 'status bearer'

http://forum.elite.t28.net/index.php?showtopic=57

This is what the community thinks about your lies. Moderators "team" with few exceptions is a bunch

of pathetic ass kissing powerhungry kids who cares more about mod capes than actually about the

community. And all these pathetic kids has been promoted by you Roja to replace old moderators who

has left for various reasons. And after they got promoted they were hating me because I was not afraid

to post on CH and be the only person speaking against such mistakes, and actually there only persons

when I was wrong while being against their promotion was Aislinn and Soldus - when I made myself a

newbie char and asked Jezebelle for help to get out from Underworld she told me to go to hell and she

was summoning with her "sweetie" in IP cave while Aislinn deposited her all items and killed herself to get

me out. I was against promoting Aislinn because for me she was more than power gamer than a NH,

but this is one of few person who has been changed by her moderator status on positive.

After Jezebelle got promoted and read on CH that I was against that first day I got a PM from her and

she couldn't stop talking nonsenses. "Oh Plat I know you were against me being promoted but I hope

you will change your decision". What else is funnie? L_C - a person who was helping me and who I liked,

and of course LV and Mihaim told her that I told "After my dead body L_C will be a NH" when I didn't

even knew that she was suggested therefore I didn't commented it and now L_C hates me. These are

few examples of how does moderators "team" works and why I always had problems with these kiddies

but of course Roja only listens to what she want to listen. Disgusting.

My skill to choose myself friends is really pathetic. I am really an idiot. And I kinda deserved that what

I've got for my stupidity.

NOW you may close this topic and wait it to dust.

And please, people do not post anything here anymore, let her close it and dust. I am

personally exhausted of slamming my head on the wall of stupidity. It is for Roja only.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Platyna, did you ever hear about PM's?

Ok, and just to satisfy you, here is the REAL TRUTH:

Yes Platyna, you are right, I am wrong. I am a horrible terrible person who has sold platyna. I also made a witch hunt, because you know..i just love making people into matyrs.

Also, I am under complete control of Rogue, yes, Rogue that greedy powerhungry pscypathic kiddie who has full control over the game now! He pwnz0rz me and Entropy! Yep, that's right! it's true guys! Platyna says it is! I have NO say on what goes on here, he NEVER would in his life listen to me! He will become the NERO of Eternal Lands, and this place will become his slave hall and concentration camp.

Hmm...now I better get this all right at once so someone won't tell me i'm lying...so what else did I miss... oh yes, and ALL you mods who don't support platyna are SCUM! do you hear me? you're stupid kids who only want POWER POWER more POWER!!!!

Ok, now as immature as that sounds, I needed to vent too, i'm a human too, and i've put up with this bs for long enough. Have fun Platyna, you've finally got the truth outta me :)