Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Ryu5659

I lost items in an event

Guest Guest_Ryu5659

My character is Ryu5659. Lord_Vermor was having a pk event and said all items get returned. well i tried and i died. I lost my iron broad sword, leather armor, leather helm, enhanced wooden shield, and a book of iron sword. The tp'ed me back to get them but someone was taking the items and i kept dieing cause it was in a PK map. I didn't get my items in the end. Can i get these items back without the danger of dieing while getting them this time? (maybe to add it in my storage would be good)

Who "took" some items and how do you know they where your items ?, also NEVER go into a PK map with those stats, well not with any equipment you don't want to loose :-P.

Ther'es no way for you to go on a pk map without the risk of dying. If LV did not save your items for you then that means that someone else got them, and there's nothing he or anyone can do about that. Ask Lord_Vermor if he got your items.

Yes, this is always a hard thing to do during pk contests.

Sometimes many people are being pked so you can't get all the stuff before someone else does.

We can't guarantee giving equipment back in events, even if we say that we try to do so. It is a hard thing to do. :-/

Guest Guest_Ryu5659

IM A NOOB!!!! how am i supposed to know better? I was told i'd get my items back if i lost them so i figured sence im not losing anything why don't i try?

Guest Guest_Ryu5659

and i know what i took in cause IT WAS MY ARMOR!!!! AND WEOPEN!!! I KNOW WHAT I HAVE ON ME AND WHAT I LOSE!!

Ther'es no way for you to go on a pk map without the risk of dying. If LV did not save your items for you then that means that someone else got them, and there's nothing he or anyone can do about that. Ask Lord_Vermor if he got your items.

And you told me if i would kill a spectator again, i would get banned?

Guest Guest_Ryu5659

u just don't get it... "Items Will be returned". I went just because of that statement. i know on a pk map i would die easily and im ok with dying IF I GOT MY ITEMS BACK WHICH I SHOULD. if he didn't say that, i would contuine harvesting for money

L_V assured him he would get his items back, it's his fault that he didn't get them back.

He(or whoever organised the contest) should give him those items because they promised he would get them back. But that's just my opinion.

once again, that warning it gives when you enter a pk map? read it, and listen to it. and really...every one of those contests has a limit, usually in like the 60's, didnt that hint at something? really man, come on, its your fault you died

p.s. L_V should hold up his end of the promise, its not like his manu is 0 <_<

its your fault for being foolishly reckless, its L_V's fault for not holding up on his promise, its whoever swiped your stuff's fault for not being an upstanding citiizen. :P;) <_<

well stagey isnt just some magical farie who can make items appear you lost time sorry about that but nothing can be done to return them unless the person who took them would like to give them back which i doubt

w0000 i just made bunches of run-on sentences ^.^

Edited by Matrixx_sh

Guest Guest

then riducolus... he shouldn't be makign these promises then. AND I LOST NOOB STUFF!!! its not like an elite can stroll into these markets to get some noob weopens with what is nothing to them

Lord_Vermor promised that he and other people organizing the event would give stuff back. Not that every random bag jumper would, because he can't make promises for them.

<_< I think you're gonna hafta do what I do. Don't join in the PK contests. It sounds tempting, but you stand a very good chance of losing your stuff. And what is meant by "how can we know what you lost?", is what stops a scammer from coming on here and crying that they lost items they didn't?

:huh: Not that we don't trust ya, Ryu. But even if L_V decided to give you stuff that he makes or pays for, it wouldn't be fair for him not to give stuff to everyone who claims they lost something in one of his contests.

:D Ultimately, I think the thing to do is avoid the contests, or fight nekkid. And for people holding them to just include in the BC that you run the risk of losing your stuff, no guarantees except the prize if you win.

Guest Guest_Ryu5659

u all don't get it... i wasn't reckless... i knew i was weak but i wanted to have fun. I WOULDN"T HAVE WENT IF I DIDN"T GET MY ITEMS BACK. HE SAID U WILL GET UR ITEMS BACK AND I TRUSTED HIM!! IF HES A PERSON WHO CAN"T BE TRUSTED WITH A PROMISE WHY IS HE TRUSTED WITH BEING A MOD? (im getting ticked now u can c)

Going into a PK map = Stupid

Losing stuff in a PK map = Expected

Me giving you your stuff back as soon as I can = What

All together Stupid+Expected+What= What did you expect Stupid. Your getting your stuff back, heck I've given more than you've lost to newbs just starting the game, no kick in the can to me so please just stop whining so all the other babies on the forum will shut up as well. Please.

NeoSeS

I gave him 3k gc for the stuff he lost. Let this be a lesson to everyone involved...

When holding events say

"We will try our hardest to get you your stuff back, but we make no promises..."

When entering a pk map refer to my previous post

Going into a PK map = Stupid

Losing stuff in a PK map = Expected

Me giving you your stuff back as soon as I can = What

All together Stupid+Expected+What= What did you expect Stupid

Now you all play nice now ;),

NeoSeS

Oi sorry it took me so long to reply.

Anyways, all items that I got from people who were trying was given to hazor who then asked peple entering the map what they lost. Ryu stuff must not have been there so either a goblin/skeleton killed him or was PKed by another player.

As for satan, banned from events ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this