Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

MAGINCA - MAGIC PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT!!!

Well?  

1. 1. Well?

• YES!!!! i want maginca
    • No!! im sad

Ok click on the poll if you think this is a good idea.

Expanding the portals room so its in a village, a town that only magic people can get to with a shop that sells essences and wine, and blue lupines and blue quartz :D

Kinda like a magic guild.....why not just for people with over 30 or 40 magic, because then it is really hard to lvl, and it will be good to have all that stuff in one spot...

yeah lightning, maybe you want it for over 40's because the the only person over 40 magic, youl be there all alone, but im glad you like it, 2 people like it, i voted yes another person voted yes, someone forgot to vote :?

I didnt say over 40's because im close to it, I said it because it is hard to get to, and that would be an awesome spell to have and people will actually work on their magic.

i think 30 becasue it would take people ages to get to 40 and people who r already 40 will be there alone but at 30 more people would be there

:( maginca is ace VOTE YESS all it would meen is adding some things to portals room, oh and can we renaim that, it aint a room i think:

Portal Platter :(