Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Snuit

Suggestion: donkeys.

Hey you all! im new to this board ive

been playing this game since 2 weeks or so now and I enjoy it a lot!

I thought of something i mean it probably has been suggested to get horses for faster movement. How about donkeys to increas your load capacity?

i think there should be a new skill called "taming" you start at deer and work up through animals, you get a "taming stick" and you replace your weapon with it and then attack a deer and it comes up tamed! or Taming faild and once tamed the animal becomes part of your charictor but arnt that strong and as you go up they get stronger till you get to a bear, wen there strentch rins out they die, once on the naimal u use them like your walking :) i wanna ride a fox. oh and add a new animal, a cowwww

yea I was thinkin about this earlier. You would be able to buy donkeys at the stables in grahms and portland for a fair price. They would let you actually put stuff in their inventory, like 200 emu worth of stuff. The disadvantages would be that they wouldnt have too much health, and offensive creatures, and non-offensive creatures would attack it, like bears, foxes, pumas, wolves, etc. And also the donkey would be killable by other players.