Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hOaXeR

Don pawnage ~!~~!~!

I thought you weren't allowed to have zooms like that.. ? :blink:

It is i asked crannog :P

eh yesterday i logged on as a noob char, went from DP/kf, thru to votd side, and i saw like 4 ppl all raping donpedro...

and then later on at night, i saw about 6 chimeran wolves, and about 4 ppl raping donpedro again...he died...

very unfair and then they have guts to post on the forums to show all el how 'incredible' they are.... :blink:

eh yesterday i logged on as a noob char, went from DP/kf, thru to votd side, and i saw like 4 ppl all raping donpedro...

and then later on at night, i saw about 6 chimeran wolves, and about 4 ppl raping donpedro again...he died...

very unfair and then they have guts to post on the forums to show all el how 'incredible' they are.... :rolleyes:

Yesterday it was donpedro/egomatrix/rogue/metalkid with saro as summoner against shivar/korsakoff/doctor/hypatia? and logger as summoner so stfu. Its not our fault that ego is a noob and runs at sight of trouble and don likes to fight till the end even if he is alone. And read my reply to spock, we fought 2 on 2 alot also

And, we didnt made the war(^v^ did) so it doesnt mather if its fair or not :-)

It never has to be fair if it's a war. However, it's not the same in the case if you post it on forums for bragging. Would you post on forums a picture of a chihuahua being mauled by 12 akitas and 6 dobermen? Hell no. Would you post it if that chihuahua killed all 18 of them? Hell yeah.

It never has to be fair if it's a war. However, it's not the same in the case if you post it on forums for bragging. Would you post on forums a picture of a chihuahua being mauled by 12 akitas and 6 dobermen? Hell no. Would you post it if that chihuahua killed all 18 of them? Hell yeah.

Exactly, your bragging about doing nothing. And all you guys do is insult him over and over. Your insults are what pissed me off more then the bragging. Still ahve to say it's funny that shivar says don has no life, yet continues to brag how he can kill him and such. You are so hypocritical in your insults, but if you all want to think you've done something big go ahead.

And all you guys do is insult him over and over. Your insults are what pissed me off more then the bragging. Still ahve to say it's funny that shivar says don has no life, yet continues to brag how he can kill him and such. You are so hypocritical in your insults, but if you all want to think you've done something big go ahead.

What ever is wrong with you? :P Can you please show me ONE insult from our side? The only semi-insult is from freestyler and henry who had nothing to do with this. If you take 'owned' as insult then i have no comment.. I remember Shivar telling one of his guys in votd during the fight 'No insults!' when he said something to don. And we have the right to brag, check don's stats, Vikings were the top guild for ages, they were doing what they pleased in kf, now it changed a bit. And if you could read you would see that we are doing this for fun, not out of hatred to eachother, Don wanted some action for a looong time

Very cool screenshots, and congrats on winning the war. I don't know if I would brag, but that is Me. I think you should be happy that you beat them, but I don't know if owned or spanked is a good term, but talking smack is part of the charge in winning.

I did have a few questions, How did you get the numbers next to the health bars over everyone's head, and How did you get your attributes get to show up along the side like that? or do I need a better video card to up the resolution so I can see that stuff as well?

Once again, congratulations on becoming Kings and Queens of the hill.

"Bragging does not befit a Victor, for he then shows himself only as a bully"

Edited by MasterWolverine

I did have a few questions, How did you get the numbers next to the health bars over everyone's head, and How did you get your attributes get to show up along the side like that? or do I need a better video card to up the resolution so I can see that stuff as well?

try ctrl+b for health points, i think you can set levels to show on the bar in el.ini, not sure tho

yeh show_stats_in_hut_0 or something in your El.ini, put from 0 to 1, or from1 to 0 :-p

It never has to be fair if it's a war.  However, it's not the same in the case if you post it on forums for bragging.  Would you post on forums a picture of a chihuahua being mauled by 12 akitas and 6 dobermen?  Hell no.  Would you post it if that chihuahua killed all 18 of them?  Hell yeah.

133165[/snapback]

i would post a pic of 1 doberman raped by 5 chihuahua's because that's way more funny.

donp is the doberman, because he is the strongest, so your attempt to let -ef- feel guilty because of this isn't really working with this...

EDIT: point is that -ef- is happy they beat ^v^ in the war and they wanted to let u guys know. and that comes with "we raped and spanked donp" just to show off how great they all are because they are better then ^v^. and since donp declared the war i really don't mind this at all. (neither do i dislike donp, he's a great guy)

Edited by _TDC_HaDeS_L_