Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sonic808

should there be more negatave perks?

should there be more negative perks?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. should there be more negative perks?

• yes
    • no

I had an idea like mother nature's enemy: allows you to get more random stuff like you got stung by a bee i mean as in the bad stuff but it would give you -4 pick points

post if you have any other ideas please stay on topic :)

Insted of Anti-Social, Make items cost more in shops, Not just Unable to buy, Like if a matter essence is 12 gc, Make it 19gc or somthing

Negative perks are...negative, and should not be an easy way to skip working for the points.

Each negative perk has consquenses and the antisocial one is that you can't buy from stores.

If items just would be more expensive, it should be a new perk called "Bad trader" or something that would give like -2 PP for double pricing, and it should not be stackable with Antisocial.

Monster antimagnetisim. Cannot be stacked with mm or there is no fork. Cost: -3 pp. All monsters will attack you outside of their normal hostility range, even while moving, no matter your level.

Edited by freeone3000

then more people would be unstoppable.

yes you do have a point I did not take that into consideration.......because I have not been into pk areas and been pk so I do not know how strong people are just yet........... <_<

Monster antimagnetisim. Cannot be stacked with mm or there is no fork. Cost: -3 pp. All monsters will attack you outside of their normal hostility range, even while moving, no matter your level.

but wouldnt that let players just stay next to a spawn of some monster they could kill without taking damage and just let the monsters attack them and kill themselves while they're not even doing anything? i had always thought that was the reason for the "ignoring" a monster does

This would allow people to easily AFK train, so it's not necessarily a bad perk.

Yes that is true so people would make less mistakes and then wont have to reset as often......... but there could still be a bit more small negative perks or maybe like 1 more big one.....

To let you know there WILL NOT be any more negative perks (for a while until p2p things come out i think)