Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Image puzzle

Plz just give me the password for lvl 8 im going insane!!!

Scratch that!!

I used paint and zoomed in!

But ryuu u didnt help at all!

Edited by Mad_Raven

meh i know how your supposed to get #9 i just cant lol i cant tilt meh screen enough ;)

***nevermind gots it :P***

***teh ebulness of 12 O.o lol help :D***

Edited by Matrixx_sh

I still can't figure out 4 I've opened up Gimp and filling it black but i still don't see ne thing (I'm much better on the other puzzle)

Ok, seems people are still having trouble, so instead of replying to everyone, I'll just give hints for every pic:

1: If you can't figure out this one, you might just as well give up now :D

2: Look left of the center, there is an outline.

3: Stereogram. For those of you who can't see those (I don't know anyone with glasses who can): o.htm

4: Use Windows paing and the fill tool, or with Gimp, use "select by color", and set threshold to 0,0.

5: IE users just select the picture, for the rest, make a white grid, one pixel white with one pixel between the lines, and experiment with the offset (I posted the exact numbers for Gimp earlier).

6: The image is really a HTML file, so view image, then view source. Or view source then paste in the content of img src.

7: View image, then look at the location. Or view source, and check img src again.

8: Open it in Gimp, go to file -> dialogs -> indexed palette. There are two blue colors. Double-click one of them and change it to red.

9: Gimp: Layers -> colors -> Treshold. Lower the first number, and notice how the cloud shrinks. Shrink it until only the letters are left.

10: Too easy, what's the point of this?

11: Transparent gif. View image, or open it in gimp. Basically anything that doesn't use that purple background.

12: There are two letters. They are black and big. Notice that they are upper-case.

13: Read from top to bottom. Notice which letters are upper-case. Look again, there are more.

14: Letters close together, like 13. Hint: That's not a W. Find the dot.

15: Get the indexed palette dialog out again. Change a color to black. If black spots appear all over the picture, undo. If they only appear in a small area, move on to the next color. You need like 5 of them changed to black before you have enough to recognize the letters.

Edited by Leeloo

So where are they?

P.S.:i knew what upper-case means,i just wanted to know if it's another evil scheme :(

Ok, one more hint for 12: All the black stuff is letters.