Eternal Lands Official Forums
Leeloo

Platyna

Oh yeah, I was kissing so much while criticizing moderators, updates, rules...

Regards.

Not playing since: 09.02.2005 but you can still visit me.

Umm... that makes it NINE DAYS ago... but these discussions are STILL going on?? Wow! :(

Just wondering... would this have dragged on for so long if it was anyone else? ;) *hides*

No but Platyna is special, you have to remember that.

Very. You see, the person that put her back in power.. she's flamed her.. twice. ;)

I am not kissing ass, I lost NH oh well. If anyone has kissed major ass in this game, well, it has been you.

Entropy, how did I act like an asshole? I was extremely polite after the crash. I asked politely for my powers back, because I had them before the crash. You did not reply. You then say I was a total asshole? I know what happened after crash. You my friend, are wrong.

Not right after the crash, but there was a time later on when you acted like an asshole (I forgot the specifics).

Not right after the crash, but there was a time later on when you acted like an asshole (I forgot the specifics).

What did I do right after the crash that made you not give me my powers back? Nothing. That is what made me angry.

Oh, at that time the crash didn't mean much to me. A new start, I could finally be what I wanted to be in this game. I get my character back after someone had stolen my name, and tell Entropy I have my character and would like my powers back. No reply, 2 weeks, no reply, I send again. No? I had them before server crash but but.. no?

That is what happened too, I'm not sure about the 2 weeks between my PM's but it was quite some time.

I was extremely polite after the crash. I asked politely for my powers back, because I had them before the crash. You did not reply.

Also another thing I did. So I then asked for you to explain why I shouldn't have them back, and I got nothing in reply to that either. I don't see anything I did wrong before the crash, or right after the crash. You not replying to me like I was some piece of crap who didn't help this game during my time as a NH was what made me angry. I did everything, I kept the market channel under control in a nice manner, only muting when I had to. I allowed some offtopic when there wasn't trading or bartering going on. As long as people could chat and trade at the same time everyone was happy. I helped noobs when I had the chance to be on Isla Prima for a while, I spent time on NI when I had the chance or whenever you asked and someone didn't beat me to it. I caught harvest macroers in my spare time too. I was friendly, taken advantage of for being friendly. I just don't know what happened.

Not playing since: 09.02.2005 but you can still visit me.

Umm... that makes it NINE DAYS ago... but these discussions are STILL going on?? Wow! :(

Just wondering... would this have dragged on for so long if it was anyone else? ;) *hides*

Only if it was a person that Daxon and the rest of the flamers hate.

I actually don't even hate that many people, compared to the 290 million+ that you do.

Btw, it dragged on because you contributed to making another Platyna thread.

Edited by Daxon

;) Hmm, Daxon has a point, Leeloo. You did post the most recent thread about the issue that won't die. Or maybe I did. I dunno. For the record, I'm not a hater. I'm a conscientous objector to people with bad attitudes, other than myself.

:huh: SKA, I see your point, and from what I hear thus far, it sounds like you were ignored and then got pissy. Can't really hold that against you. But what's the big deal with having the NH title? (Also asking this of Plat, if she ever responds to my questions again) If you're a good person, and you like helping new players, then you're a NH with ot without the title. You don't have to be a nun to pray, or a network admin to operate a computer. I'm a newbie helper, I help newbies when I see they need help. I have no title, and I see no need for the title or the responsibilities. I do it for the sake of doing it, not to be recognized for it.

SKA found my degradation as an opportunity to be reinstated, since he got degraded

because of my abuse report (spam, flames) and after being degraded he was spamming

on VOTD local chat about the other games, insulting Roja and Entropy, spamming on the

market channel, forum etc.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I suggest reading previous posting on this forum, because it is alot more complicated than

being or not being a NH.

Regards.

after being degraded he was... spamming about... other games, insulting Roja... spamming on the market channel, forum etc.

:lol: So SKA wanted to be like Plat?

;) No, wait, it sounds like he did it first maybe. So Plat's trying to be like SKA.

SKA found my degradation as an opportunity to be reinstated, since he got degraded

because of my abuse report (spam, flames) and after being degraded he was spamming

on VOTD local chat about the other games, insulting Roja and Entropy, spamming on the

market channel, forum etc.

Regards.

Actually, If I found your degradation as an opportunity, I would of used it the first time you got degraded. Or maybe the second time? Be mature Platyna and please post information you know is true. I did not get degraded because of your abuse report. I myself, don't remember you posting an abuse report about me? I have only had 2 abuse threads. Both by Ak1, and they weren't locked 2 minutes after they were made. Like all of your abuse threads. You have had so many I forgot how to count. Then you say "being a NH isn't a popularity contest, its enforcing the rules." I myself think it is a popularity contest, people should think of you as a friend. Not an enemy, and to tell you the truth everyone thought of you as an enemy. Might I suggest when you were the biggest known spammer on jc 3? Having me kick you (which turned you against me) then you came back saying you were going to report me for "power abuse" and Learner muting you maybe? B) I wasn't degraded after the crash. I had my powers before the crash, and was ignored after the crash when I asked for them back. Do I have to make that line bold and big so you stop skipping it in your posts and actually read it? That is another problem you've had for a long time. You only read what you want to see. That makes you feel invicible, like you can never admit you are wrong. Even tho half the time you are, apologies are illegal for you. I know how it feels, I am part polish too. Now onto you "spamming votd local chat". I was having a conversation with Nillyfein, mono, and I forgot who else. It was a mature local chat conversation. We weren't harming anybody. Then you come up, screaming quit spamming local chat. Pardon this but WTF? We did not say 1 word to you. We were having a discussion about levels, and then after you said that Nilly took things into his own hands, because he could care less. You, were just trying to start a fight by not letting us talk. There was no difference between that conversation and talking about eternal-lands. I don't remember insulting Roja and Entropy either, I mean there are a lot of people who do that. But they never say it to their face. You probably had people spying on me and *CO* and Wolf in KF, telling you our discussions for further blackmail. But that isn't nice is it. Spamming on the market channel? More like using the "some offtopic is allowed" rule. Having discussions with my friends, then you start insulting me. Abusing your powers, and everything else. I can't even play the game while you are. Even when you are on ignore list. That is how much you hurt me. I bet you feel all mighty and powerful now, well I hope this knocks you off your high horse. I don't care anymore. Spamming on the forum? I don't remember that either. I took part in flame threads and offtopic threads, but I don't think I've spammed. But I don't know, I consider spamming Killerlamb style. I wish I knew what your post said before you edited it.

Much love - SKA

after being degraded he was... spamming about... other games, insulting Roja... spamming on the market channel, forum etc.

:lol: So SKA wanted to be like Plat?

:o No, wait, it sounds like he did it first maybe. So Plat's trying to be like SKA.

Yes. I was the only mod in JC 3 for my time being. Learner eventually came when I was having problems with Platyna.

I do not want the NH title so I can kick/mute people. I hated doing that, I only muted when a person got way out of hand and started spamming hardxcore. Example:

[spammingHam]:spam

[spammingHam]:in

[spammingHam]:a

[spammingHam]:can

[spammingHam]:mods

[spammingHam]:are

[spammingHam]:noobs

Omfg!~# You just muted SpammingHam

[PM from SpammingHam: omfgz0rs i'm reporting you for power abuser0zrs!]

I cared about the NH title only for hosting my own contests. I miss hosting my lovely wars. I did not want to get replaced by LV in the contest area of the game.

<sarcasm>

Come on Roja, reinstate him, we are too low of spamers and kids in moderators "team". Make the rest

of real moderators to quit or be kicked out! EL don't need real moderators kids and spammers will

surely do pretty well. And there will be no conflicts because kidds brotherhood stays toghether.

</sarcasm>

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

<sarcasm>

Come on Roja, reinstate him, we are too low of spamers and kids in moderators "team". Make the rest

of real moderators to quit or be kicked out! EL don't need real moderators kids and spammers will

surely do pretty well. And there will be no conflicts because kidds brotherhood stays toghether.

</sarcasm>

Regards.

Plat, you are getting SERIOUSLY boring. Just give it up already! Plat this is EXACTLY the sort of behaviour and attitude that got you kicked out in the first place! GROW UP!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Placid

I left the game, if someone leaves the game it doesn't means that s/he has to leave forum, am I right?

And these people who spam threads with pointless stuff or try to use it to get their lost status back

should rather grow up.

And I got kicked out because Mihaim threaten Roja that if I will be still a moderator he will

leave - I posted the log, learn to read BEFORE posting.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I left the game, if someone leaves the game it doesn't means that s/he has to leave forum, am I right?

And these people who spam threads with pointless stuff or try to use it to get their lost status back

should rather grow up.

And I got kicked out because Mihaim threaten Roja that if I will be still a moderator he will

leave - I posted the log, learn to read BEFORE posting.

Regards.

Mihaim complained -- along with the numerous other NHs and several players ingame. You just have a bad attitude. Go play Planeshift already.

<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

Regards.

should rather grow up.

No comment.