Eternal Lands Official Forums
Leeloo

Platyna

All polls on forum are petite. You still don't get it? It is about rules you know? The decency

rules. Truth, trust and other stuff that for you are only empty words.

Regards.

All polls on forum are petite. You still don't get it? It is about rules you know? The decency

rules. Truth, trust and other stuff that for you are only empty words.

Regards.

Hah, I do get it. Im just sickened by the fact your hellbent on judging someone hundreds of miles away.

This is pathetic, and I refuse to discuss anything else with you. If you need to prove something to me, PM me via the forums with an abusive PM like you have previously.

You forgot how many of them judged me as well, including you. But it is not about me but

about what is right.

Regards.

I have to say that i don't regret it at all - that i changed that poll that is (*CO* r0xx) xD

And for everything else you said i can only say that you are the one who is always starting the "old stuff" again.

I forgave you more than one time but you don't seem to understand that. You keep thinking I would treat you bad or anything just because of some stuff that happened a year ago .. which I didn't even remember anymore!

It is just sad Platyna.

This was my last comment on this topic.

If I see any other new topics about this I will simply close it because I am really tired of this kind of discussion.

So, it is for you fine to cheat? If *CO* r0x why you are not in *CO* anymore also, why people were not

voting for *CO* if it r0x that much? And why everyone hated me when I joined *CO* that r0x so bad?

Also, after that discussion that made me to leave *CO* you never was speaking to me anymore and

you was avoiding and ignoring every my PM when I asked to tell you what happened. So I just made an

addition 2 and 2.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

No, you reverted poll options so *CO* will have results of EL (that was winning the poll).

Winning poll? Is there even such thing as a winning poll? My dictionary defines a Poll as "a canvassing of a selected or random group of people to collect information, or to attempt to discover public opinion". Every poll in these forums is biased, because so many ELers don't use the forums. Even if Moony changed the two positions, the poll still means nothing. It's definately not something to get worked up about.

Oh well 007 I never said I will commit suicide because he cheated on poll. All I wanted to prove how

immature that person is, and he is supposed to be a game admin, he could make maps without admin

priviledges as well, but in this project you are an admin or moderator not because you are a good

moderator but because you did something for project owners. You may be most antisocial, psychopatic

and immature person but you will be here a moderator or even admin if you will code something, donate

or (since Roja became community manager) simply nice etc. Ravenod is a good example - he is level 3

moderator because he was making maps and writing outlines but he was a spammer, and Roja made a

moderator rule that no person with one bad record can be a moderator - who will believe into it now?

Especially when she is not playing the game so unless it will go on abuse forum she will have no idea who

has what records - that has been abused multiple times in suggestions for NH and NH nominations.

And this is the only reason of these fights - because I couldn't comply to "keep your mouth shut" and

just stand and watch like majority of NH is doing because they are afraid to loose their priviledges.

I remember how Jezebelle suggested Daxon for a NH, because she knew that he hates me and Soldus

so there will be fights, and since Roja is not looking who is provoking these fights me and Soldus will

be earlier or later removed. I know you think I got crazy and I am blubbering insane things, but if you

will take a look on it yourself, especially if you are a NH or a moderator...

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

but in this project you are an admin or moderator not because you are a good

moderator but because you did something for project owners. You may be most antisocial, psychopatic

and immature person but you will be here a moderator

True! But at least they came to their sences now and kicked you the hell out

Platyna, you're pathetic attempts to infuriate me aren't going to work.

You say you're leaving...yet you don't leave. You say you're going to play another game, yet you still troll these forums.

You think we're all a bunch of immature, backstabbing, untrustworthy people; yet you're still hanging at these forums. You've said your peace, if anyone wants to listen to you, then they have had PLENTY of your posts to hear.

So if we're all a bunch of no-good people, why are you still hanging around here then? Oh! I know why, because you're a mediocre anarchist. You think your physcological "warfare" actually works. It's laughable.

And this is my first and last post on this thread.

Oh well 007 I never said I will commit suicide because he cheated on poll. All I wanted to prove how

immature that person is, and he is supposed to be a game admin, he could make maps without admin

priviledges as well, but in this project you are an admin or moderator not because you are a good

and immature person but you will be here a moderator or even admin if you will code something, donate

or (since Roja became community manager) simply nice etc. Ravenod is a good example - he is level 3

moderator because he was making maps and writing outlines but he was a spammer, and Roja made a

moderator rule that no person with one bad record can be a moderator - who will believe into it now?

Especially when she is not playing the game so unless it will go on abuse forum she will have no idea who

has what records - that has been abused multiple times in suggestions for NH and NH nominations.

And this is the only reason of these fights - because I couldn't comply to "keep your mouth shut" and

just stand and watch like majority of NH is doing because they are afraid to loose their priviledges.

I remember how Jezebelle suggested Daxon for a NH, because she knew that he hates me and Soldus

so there will be fights, and since Roja is not looking who is provoking these fights me and Soldus will

be earlier or later removed. I know you think I got crazy and I am blubbering insane things, but if you

Regards.

I really understand your point, but is it necessary to pick at things as miniscule as a poll about guilds in general chat? I mean.. maybe if it was a poll by Ent or Roja about what to change in the game or something, then it would matter. But from what it looks like Moon was having fun, and you were not amused because it no longer showed your guild on top. Now, your statement about becoming a mod isnt true at all:

if you will code something, donate

or (since Roja became community manager) simply nice etc.

There are 81 people on the donations page who have donated. I don't think there have been 81 different mods. Being nice obviously isn't enough, and shouldnt be enough, because I know countless nice people in the game (gooo queenjenny! :unsure:)

but if you

I've been taking the best looks i can as a non-nh/mod, and with the information I'm allowed to see, I wouldn't call you crazy. I just think you have a habit of picking little things like that poll and making big productions out of them.

All I wanted to prove how immature that person is, and he is supposed to be a game admin

;) I really admire how you can take your own personality traits, bestow them upon others, and then bash them for being like you. You truly have a talent. You should run for office, either where you're at or do it America. Our elections need more mudslinging, since that's what the people want to see. (Being semi serious here, public interest in the Kerry/Bush election was low until they started attacking one another.)

:unsure: And if there's going to be an anarchy, I'll be the one to start it. I already had a personal beef with the lead dev of an opensource MMORPG project, and we had it out on the forums. I wish I hadn't, but... The project died. I'd really hate to see that happen here, so I'm against your trolling, Plat.

Look, a spammer became a level 3 moderator - everything is fine. Average agre of EL

moderators is 16 - also everything is fine. I got degraded for that I didn't wanted to

shut up, there were no reason so Roja and Mihaim found a few. And those ho were

defending me got threaten like Leeloo. Fine. But at least I think the people deserve to know

what the heck is going on. But I am getting stuff like:

Hi again. Sorry for my quietness, I was trying to do some research ... and the more I know, the unbelieveable it sounds. I now think quitting is the very best thing you could do -- at least until some children in the EL team will have matured enough to behave like their position requires them to do. If they don't, EL is going to die slowly and painfully because of either continuing quarrels among or self-isolation by the core team.

Unfortunatelly these people don't want to have problems and they prefer to comply to

"shut the hell up" rule for the favour of disgusting unjustice. All I wanted was EL to not die.

And I told you - if you are not interested in this thread - don't read it. And alot of people

who has left the game are watching the forums in hope something will change, you will

forbidd me it? I knew I will loose my NH status earlier or later, after I first time noticed how

does moderators team looks like and who Roja really is. It is not a surprise for me that

happened.

007: I am not telling that people were paying to be a mod, but to be a mod you just needed to be

nice and bring Roja's attention on yourself. The only person who seemed to be very careful while

picking up moderators and NH was actually Entropy, of course all high level moderators were

programmers but no one could say nothing wrong about quality of their character isn't it?

Learner, Leeloo, Vartican, Alastria - those and many old ones that are not between us anymore.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

007: I am not telling that people were paying to be a mod, but to be a mod you just needed to be

nice and bring Roja's attention on yourself. The only person who seemed to be very careful while

picking up moderators and NH was actually Entropy, of course all high level moderators were

programmers but no one could say nothing wrong about quality of their character isn't it?

Learner, Leeloo, Vartican, Alastria - those and many old ones that are not between us anymore.

Regards.

all high level moderators were

If you wanted to be a mod and expected all other mods to have perfect, even good, character, you should've stopped then. Nobody, not even you, has good character in everyone's eyes.

Are you saying they're gone because of their aweful character? If not please correct me but it's hard to tell what you are saying here..<_<

Are you saying they're gone because of their aweful character? If not please correct me but it's hard to tell what you are saying here..<_<

She is saying Ent did pick right Mods and she named some examples.

She said they are/were good mods.

As Dorplein said. And I never had any urge to be a mod. I thought I will be able to help the project alot

more if I will be an official NH, I also was happy that I will work with the people who helped me so much

when I was a newbie myself. And it was preety cool and peaceful in moderators team untill kids not have

been nominated. Then all that hell started and I knew it will be not long till my degradation.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Then all that hell started and I knew it will be not long till my degradation.

If you knew you would eventually be 'degradated' then you must have somewhere along the line come to the conclusion that you were a problem? And if not, you could've known what to change so that you wouldn't be inevitably 'degradated'.

*types something* *reads that 007 just said what I was thinking* *points to 007's post* What he said.

All I wanted was EL to not die

<_< It's not going to die. The only thing that will kill a project like this is for either the devs to quit and not be replaced, or the playerbase to lose interest. People lose interest when there's internal squabbles, and moreso when it's thrust in their faces. Just like UOX3 died, this will only go downhill when you push the players away.

If you knew you would eventually be 'degradated' then you must have somewhere along the line come to the conclusion that you were a problem? And if not, you could've known what to change so that you wouldn't be inevitably 'degradated'.

Well, I knew what to change to not be degraded - i just had to shut up as Roja insisted on me several times. :-)

Regards.

Well, I knew what to change to not be degraded - i just had to shut up as Roja insisted on me several times. :-)

Regards.

and why was that such a hard thing to do?

You know, Spam has a shelf life of at least 26 years...I heard that on a tv show on the Discovery Channel one night. (honey, btw, has been found to be edible after 3000 years, is that not the coolest?) Ravenod's alleged spam* thus far has a shelf life of almost a year which I consider quite praiseworthy.

I say alleged because in his case it is a matter of opinion. Some would consider it (as I do) creative (perhaps even crazy hehe) advertisement since it was not merely traditional punctuation, capitalization, and in some cases grammar. I can see where those predisposed to easy aggravation, low tolerance, and quick disdain for anything they don't understand would consider it spam.

So la la~~I have always enjoyed a public court of inquiry, so I'll grab some logs and see what floats to the surface. I don't really care that Ravenod is on the chopping block, so to speak, but the argument is so feeble, the jealousy so rampant, that it just promises to lend itself to a rare good time. Hell, I wish he were actually guilty of something worth mentioning, that would be fab!

Oh, every time I read the posts of a particular forum participant, I get that old Don Henley song stuck in my head, the only lyric I can remember goes..."Got the bubble-headed bleach blonde, comes on at 5....She can tell you about the plane crash, with a gleam in her eye..." Anybody remember that song???

Mihaim - yay, I really doubt if he is completly sane person...

I always hoped one day Mihaim, Moonshadow, Leeloo, Roja me

and others will simply go to IP tavern and get drunk and forget about all that crap so we

all could again work and play toghether

First you spit then you lick ... That's Platyna way of working ... And i just quoted from this thread only. If you are going to play another game what are you still doing here ? Are you afraid that there you will get there the same treatment like here when they will discover how you understand to talk and play ?

This are rethorical questions.

Actually 007, when Roja made a rule to not post critique on developers on the public forums

it was acceptable for me and I told her that if she made such rule I will comply, but she

wasn't listening to me - just degraded me because I broke the rule that not existed while

I did it. From my side I did everything to get along with the people. Roja and Quell told me

that if I will be polite and I will be not harsh, and I will not speak to them everything will be

fine and they will start to like me. And I was doing it even if I didn't believed it is going to

work because it cannot work if I PM a person (Moonshadow):

Hey, there, can you tell me what I did wrong that you dislike me so much? Maybe we could

talk and make things up?

I am getting no answer or some sarcastic remark - you need a will of two person to make

agreements.

And you, Mihaim - I don't believe you are a sane person, sane person can't hate like

that. But even so, I hoped to get along with you. These two things are absolutely not

denying each other.

Regards.

Actually 007, when Roja made a rule to not post critique on developers on the public forums

it was acceptable for me and I told her that if she made such rule I will comply, but she

wasn't listening to me - just degraded me because I broke the rule that not existed while

I did it. From my side I did everything to get along with the people. Roja and Quell told me

that if I will be polite and I will be not harsh, and I will not speak to them everything will be

fine and they will start to like me. And I was doing it even if I didn't believed it is going to

work because it cannot work if I PM a person (Moonshadow):

Hey, there, can you tell me what I did wrong that you dislike me so much? Maybe we could

talk and make things up?

I am getting no answer or some sarcastic remark - you need a will of two person to make

agreements.

What I cannot understand is why you try to make yourself into such a martyr. But by now, it's really pointless to continue this arguement, since what happened has happened. I hope the right decisions were made and I hope peace has become a more attainable goal due to these decisions. Platyna, if you wish we can debate about things through pm, but not here.