Eternal Lands Official Forums
Leeloo

Platyna

Do you think you know the truth about Platyna? Trust me, you don't. Not even her fellow newbie-helpers and mods were told. Different stories were told to different people, in an attempt to hide something, although I am not sure what. I have heard stories from several people, and tried to get the pieces to fit together. I'm not claiming I have all the pieces, but at least I have more than the rest of you.

So, why was she removed? Because she was accused her macroing? No, that's a different case, and supposedly has nothing to do with this, although I suspect that the accusations were intended to help getting rid of her. If you are interested in that case, there is a thread under abuse, where the log is torn to pieces, showing that it is completely useless.

She was accused of splitting the team (community helper team). Well, in a way she was. A bit like a diamond can split a group of people who all want it, and turn them to fighting eachother. This is no fault of the diamond, it is the greed of the people that makes them fight. Likewise, the community helpers were being split, not by a fault of Platynas. There community helpers team was/is split between those who hate Platyna and picked every chance to attack her, and those who like her. The haters group - some of which have hated her since long before she became a newbie helper - was unfortunately larger, and apparently a secret meeting were held between Roja, Entropy and the developers, where they agreed that if Platyna was removed, there wouldn't be anything to fight about. But she wasn't removed right after the meeting, some time passed (I don't know how long), and at some point Mihaim got so frustrated that he threatened to quit if nothing was done. This is the part that Platynas log shows, and which was called a lie until that log was posted.

Now, if they had just been honest about this, everything would probably be fine, and Platyna would still be playing (my opinion). But instead some people decided that they needed to throw all sorts of accusations around, to make it look like she was trying to ruin the game. Because of this, the internal problems weren't solved, one person has left the team, two objected to the way Platyna was treated, but soon stopped voicing their oppinions, and I was threatened with removal also, because I refuse to shut up and pretend everything is fine. And meanwhile I have a feeling that most players also don't know who to believe anymore. Apart from a few who always hated Platyna, and keep repeating those accusations. This has got to stop, otherwise they will be repeated so often that people will start believing them.

I am not claiming that that I know everything, and for those who do know: Before you accuse me of speaking of something I don't know about, remember that it is your own fault, you were the people who didn't tell the truth in the first place. I have a feeling that posting on CH forum is a dead end, it's not going to make you tell the truth, so the only road I see out of this is to tell people what I know. I believe the players have a right to know WTF is going on, and Platyna should not be unfairly accused, forcing her to leave the game and not just the team.

PS: If you're going to remove me too, this is the time. It will show the players what happens to those who disagree.

I see you have ignored what I told you before Leeloo.

You were not threatened with removable because you agree with platyna and disagree with me. That is your own imagination at work-NOT the truth. Do you know how this can easily be proven? Because there have been other people who disagreed with me and have supported platyna. Not only players, but memebers of the NH team. They were not threatened with removale. That is NOT why you were threatened-the reason was because of your nasty rude attitude. It just doesn't work trying to be a part of the team when you clearly show that you do not want to work to make things better. Being rude and sarcastic does NOT help. I know from experience.

Others on the NH team VOICED their dissaproval at me removing platyna, however they were actually mature about how they said it-I completely respect them for that.

Platyna was removed for the following reasons. And I will NOT repeat these reasons again, nor will I speak with anyone else regarding them because this is getting completely out of hand and I simply do not have the time for more.

1. Numerous fights with people. The ones that affected me the most were those concerning people from the NH team, and also the main project developers. Some of these fights were started by her, some were not.

2. I do not have time to deal with these fights/problems. These are CONSTANT problems, happening at the very LEAST once per week! Now, you may ask me "well if you don't have the time get someone else to be community leader!". Well I would LOVE to do that, however there is currently no one suitable for the job. I am also the artist for this game, I do not have time to be a full time person at both jobs. So I have been trying my best to balance the two, and with Platyna, I always had to deal with the problems regarding her and other people.

3. Platyna WAS splitting the NH team and the main developers. You try managing a team that does not get along and there are constant fights --the thing is is that nearly all of these fights included one person- Platyna. Do we see a problem here or is it solely a coincidence? If one person complains about her, ok...but when many do, and when you experience it for yourself 1st hand, you tend to agree with those people and know what is going on.

4. Platyna was given MANY chances. If anyone says that I didn't give her a chance, you have been GREATLY misinformed. When I first made her a NH people were against that idea, however I stood beside her and defended her, I gave her a chance. Things didn't stay pretty however, and the fights started. But I kept her on talking to her and to other people involved in these fights, trying to work things out. I've tried to work things out with her and others more than you know. But when you come to the conclusion that this person with problems is not listening to you, and will believe only what he/she wants to believe...you kind of give up when you see you are just going around in circles. It gets extremely frustrating and time consuming. I have apologized to platyna, and others, whenever I have been wrong about something. I tried and tried and tried..I honestly really wanted to help her. I'm very sad that things didnt' work out, but, there is nothing else I can do now.

5. The main project developers were so bothered by her that some wanted to leave. When this happens, you know for sure things are getting out of hand. And if the decision is: Keep a developer or keep a NH who only brings a lot of trouble and frustration in your life...which would you choose?

6. I have experienced how Platyna's attitude affects people first hand. I do not base my decisions solely on what people have told me, but on my experiences with her. She has a good heart, that is no lie, however she is a very hard person to deal with. She is very difficult to talk to when she has done something wrong because it's like she doens't listen to you, and you feel like you go in circles, you get nowhere. So, eventually, now I have given up. It has bothered me so much that hearing about stuff regarding her is making me sick, and is personally hurting my life. It has not only done this to me, but to at least 2 others on the development team.

There you have it, that is the truth. Everyone will believe what they want to believe regardless of what I have to say, so there is no point in discussing this anylonger. If you wish to take my words and twist them into something else..go ahead, I no longer care. You guys do that enough and it's just disgusting, not worth arguing with any longer.

I've apologized to you before Platyna, I do not hate you, you're always welcome back to this game or to speak to me as a friend and even to help me with some things, but not as a NH because I simply cannot deal with the problems.

So, in short: I got degradedd because mihaim blackmailed with leaving and "everyone" hates me. And you

Roja prefer to run away than solve the problems and you are naivelly expecting it will work. It will not.

And when I will hear one more time I am welcome to come back but not as a NH they will have to close

me in the insane asylum. That you don't have any honour and ambition Roja doesn't mean I can't have it.

But whole thing encloses in Entropy's quote: "You could keep your mouth shut".

I am sorry for my simple, mathematical logic, but for me 2+2 gives 4, no matter how much you will insist

it gives 5.

Actually you splitted the poor pieces of the EL community that remained by your support for flaming

kids, intrigues, slanders etc.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

You were not threatened with removable because you agree with platyna and disagree with me. That is your own imagination at work-NOT the truth. Do you know how this can easily be proven? Because there have been other people who disagreed with me and have supported platyna. Not only players, but memebers of the NH team. They were not threatened with removale.

As removing someone who already quit does not make sense, I can only assume you mean those did shut up. I am the only one left who doesn't shut up. To me it just shows that the attitude you are talking about is refusing to shut up, as I already said.

If that's not the case, I would like to know who you are talking about, that did not shut up.

That is NOT why you were threatened-the reason was because of your nasty rude attitude. It just doesn't work trying to be a part of the team when you clearly show that you do not want to work to make things better. Being rude and sarcastic does NOT help. I know from experience.

Others on the NH team VOICED their dissaproval at me removing platyna, however they were actually mature about how they said it-I completely respect them for that.

In other words, they said it, and then became silent, pretending that everything was ok, even though nothing came from voicing their oppinion.

But when you come to the conclusion that this person with problems is not listening to you, and will believe only what he/she wants to believe...you kind of give up when you see you are just going around in circles.

I know the feeling. You were responding to my posts on the thread in CH forum like you didn't read them at all. Maybe it is not Platyna who has a problem? Yes, the feeling that we were just going around in circles is the reason I posted here.

The main project developers were so bothered by her that some wanted to leave.[/b] When this happens, you know for sure things are getting out of hand. And if the decision is: Keep a developer or keep a NH who only brings a lot of trouble and frustration in your life...which would you choose?

As I tried to explain, my biggest complaint is not with that she was removed, but how it was done. You didn't need to throw around those accusations, forcing her completely out of the game. Even if they were true (which I still believe they are not), when she is no longer a part of the team, they are irrelevant. You could have split in peace, Platyna would still play the game, and everyone would be happy.

Problem is that there were no reason to remove me Leeloo besides that I was non comfortable for some

VIPs who were keeping for me the old grudges because of reasons they never bothered to tell me. Like

for example Moonshadow who has something to me since a year or so, but when I was asking him to tell

me what I did wrong he was ignoring me. These people are developers and are supposed to be mature.

And now Entropy since he couldn't find any catch for me posted how much I hurted him when I told him

directly (after I tried several times to explain him, I was writing outlines etc., states alot of valid reasons

and used all comprehensive and logic arguments - all of this has been called "bitching") that economy on

the "new server" will crash after three weeks, what of course happened. Poor Entropy, that evil Platyna

told him the truth in only way that was possible to bring his attention. But oh well, he already stated

what was the issue: "You could keep your mouth shut" of course I could to save my moderator/NH

position or even advance in it like Ravenod etc. but I never cared to do any "career" here. I was a NH,

I was happy and fully satisfied with that I could host contests, get help requests, take care about the

market channel (I wasn't there only a "mod" I tried to be a real maior domus - I was taking care about

that channel because it was my "home" on EL not because I wanted show off my allmighty power, for

me the same duty was answering help requests like price checks) Well, if any bigger transaction has been

done on EL I was called as an advisor, people were trusting me and always asking when wanted to sell

or buy something important for them or their guild, I wasn't ONLY a mod on channel 3. After I came

back to the game people were PMing me and greeting me and telling me that without me the market

channel wasn't the market channel. No one cares from the people who actually should care. Anger of

kings is always severe. If they will need a reason, they will find one.

Anyway let's compile some facts:

- A year ago I joined *CO*, Moonshadow was my friend, I had alot of problems and fights with the

people who were my friends too because I were in *CO*, so I was considering leaving the guild...one

day Moonshadow told me to leave. I was kinda happy I can do it, but I asked him why he is asking me

to leave - he gave no reason - just told me to leave or he will kick me. It was the end of our friendship.

Till the present day I don't know the reason and everytime I tried to ask him and talk to him he was

ignoring me or replying with some sarcastic stuff then writing complaints to Roja that I am harassing

him.

- Ravenod - he was a very annoying and spammy newbie, spamming the newbie channel with his

adversiments long time ago, he was dOiNg It iN vErY 31337 wAy. No idea maybe I told him once to not

type like that and not spam and it is the reason why he hates me and is against me.

- Wytter - he is weird, once we could talk like the best friends and and next day we were arguing with

each other like worst enemies, probably too similar characters - both of us are "self confident", proud

and stubborn. Once he was a very nice and kind person and writing me patches, chatting with me etc.

and next day he was flaming me on forums because he heard some information that he didn't even

bothered to check (axe stuff), when I've proved him that he is wrong, he checked my inventory etc.

he removed his flames from forum but was too proud to apologize me for his false accusations.

- Mihaim - yay, I really doubt if he is completly sane person...you would get scared reading my ICQ logs

when he could PM me at midnight and kept online to the 4 AM and telling alot insane things...well we

all remember his attack of fury when he got PK'd...

Funny thing that Roja admitted that she has an attitude problem as well, that she can't handle the

community etc. Quell gave her a few suggestions and she promised him to listen to him in that matter.

We both promissed Quell to work on our bad things and try to improve our friendship. Roja broke all

these promisses, first day after she promised not to yell at me she did, and believe me, you never seen

me flamming anyone that way as she flamed me, it was kinda not conversation between friends but

speech of a mad queen to her slave that usually is ended by slave's head being cutted off.

After Wytter flames I got imediatelly forum admin access removed and a PM on ICQ when Roja asked

me to resign from NH, then she asked Quell to ask me to resign from NH.

Nice thing that Wytter a day after the fact obviously suggested Roja to give him that access. Well I had

no access to forum logs and sql tools anyway (the only things I actually needed) so *shrug* *grin* let the

kid (Wytter) have if he wants it so much I started to work on EL man pages instead so I was happy.

Then came flames from Jezebelle afterwards Roja yelled on me via PM like it would be my fault that she

flamed me, and then Mihaim ended graciously that opus - first macro stuff and when he has noticed that

Roja is not going to buy it - leaving blackmail. Few words about Jezebelle: When i have sent to Roja a

chat log how does that sweet and kind Jezebelle is answering help requests from newbies, Roja said she

will give her the final warning, when Jezebelle flamed me on forum she got a "final warning" too. Nice.

These are the facts - I posted all of logs, "search" and read if you have any doubts.

2+2 is 4, no matter who created and owns this game.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

This is the song that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends... Some people, started fighting and they don't know when to stop, and they'll go on forever whining just because this is the...

*ahem* I understood when people were posting why did I post a second poll, what good did it do for the ocmmunity. I explained myself as best I felt I could, several times. Besides that, I'm a player. A little nobody in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a representative of the game, a NH, a mod, a dev... So I don't tarnish the appearance of anything but my own screen name. So why is it that our "community leader" types can't keep their problems out of the public eye?

Platyna is pissed that she lost her NH position. She posts a thread or two protesting it. Fine, I can see that. While she's only hurting the community and the project, I can see she's hurt and that's why she's doing what she's doing. But why do you step out like this and start more flames, Leeloo? I don't get it; you're not even beating a dead horse at this point. You're digging more crap up to beat on.

A diamond splitting up a team who all want it? No, that would imply that everyone wants Platyna, and even she says that so many don't want her around. Hell, my gf and I were convinced that she had Ent in her pocket, and we made a few snide jokes how she got him to support her so. All in good fun, of course, but even Ent posts that he can't stand her. Even now, Plat is taking shots at Ravenod in this thread. You bring people in who don't need to be there. Like me. And I'm here. You shut it up, and I'll shut up. Otherwise, we'll argue like children, a lowly player vs a defrocked NH. And I think by now, everyone has known macroing wasn't the reason she was demoted; that's old news. Reread the dead horse comment.

Now, if you will step off the politics for a moment, and try to see this as a project or something... When a team fights too much to work together, and when people are declaring that they can't take the said person anymore, it's time to change things. I had a person I couldn't stand in a former guild, and I quit it. Simple, easy, wash your hands, you're done. However, if several people in the crowd are pulling their hair out over one person, then it's time they either all leave, or get rid of her. A volunteer vs a dev, it only makes sense.

I haven't seen proof of the macroing; I haven't seen sufficent proof against it. I think it's moot point by now, except for those who wanna argue till their fingers fall off. As for arguing, I don't see why you didn't put this in flames, Leeloo. That's all it was in your first post.

It's done. If you want to make a public spectacle of yourself, go do something useful and light yourself on fire in a war zone. It'll accomplish more than your bickering here is going to do.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, "Except for you of Course Roja", Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... I see your lips moving, but alls I hear is Blah Blah Blah, sorry. Go out and make your own game, Go be a moderator in some other game, just go go go. You know, I'm not really even involved here, not being and NH or a mod or a developer or any other significant person, but even I get a headache from Playtyna and all the BS around her. I'm not saying she's a good person, I'm not saying she's a bad person, but Platyna is a pain in the ass and she dose give almost everyone a headache... alls you have to do is spend a week in the game and you will undoubtedly know her and probably end up with a migraine if you deal with her or hear other people talking about her for too long. So Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, stop stop stop, your giving us all a freaking headache. How much you wanna bet in the next two weeks you will see 5 new posts on the forum about her... and all thos posts will say is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

NeoSeS

LOL Neoses, you've hit the nail on the head if you've realized...this is exactly what Plat wants. She wants everyone at each other's throats, she thrives on strife and discord, especially when she can revel in the eye of the hurricane.

And the lengths she's going to are incredible which I find laudable in a distinctly twisted and warped fashion. I'd say there are very few here that could remember Ravenod's "creative advertisements" from back in the day since they occurred oh...about 10 MONTHS ago when he was, in fact, a newbie and used such heinous tactics as alternating upper and lowercase letters to catch a buyer's eye in the market channel! But you know, Neoses, one thing he NEVER did? He never used smilies at the end of every line. :>

And he has always disdained that 1337 stuff.

But I cannot withhold credit where it is due! I would never ever have had the patience, nay, the intestinal fortitude! to dig for three hours to find some "juicy tidbit" about Ravenod's newbie malfeasances. But perhaps it did not take that long, that is just the time between the original post and the ubiquitous final (so far) edit of said post. He was not mentioned in the original post as a spammer. But, as some much more wise than I have noted, the truth most often lies somewhere in the middle.

As to her exhaustive listing of each mod/dev/NH's and their almost innumerable faults (although I'm sure she did her best to find ALL of them), I can totally appreciate a good showing of wag the dog.

So, don't worry about it. People will rail back and forth but eventually it will die down and drift away. Heck, the only thing that drew me in was my own twisted amusement at the fact that Ravenod had been pinged and the villainous nature of his misconduct!

Eh, in the end I have the most sympathy for Leeloo and Roja. They are both very sincere and very concerned but both have been drawn into this ridiculous maelstrom and have both said things that if they do not regret it now, they should. But now what truth there was has been shredded and thrown to the wayside. Of course what is done is done and I truly admire Leeloo's tenacity but regret that it does little more than fuel Plat's psychological, perhaps even pathological, obsession for dissension. This too shall pass, I read that in a good book once...

I should note that a good friend of mine has pretty well charted Plat's entire course one step ahead of her. It has been very amusing though saddening to see her trace her route so precisely. Kudos to said friend.

Sincerely,

Chariste

P.S. Can't wait to see what nasty skeletons are hiding in my closet!

P.S.S. Just to note: I could care less about Plat in either a good way or bad way, so do not presume to ascribe me to any one position. I am rarely ingame anymore since I am waiting for the beautiful new changes coming our way. This is merely an observation on human psychology and op-ed piece on the deranged number of people/posts (myself humbly included hee hee!) that this delicious melodrama has provoked. Cheers!

I can only assume that this matter is closed as far as it comes to Ent/Roja and Platyna. Both sides have stated their sides most eloquently. And each side has had support.

It sounds as if Platyna has ultimately decided to go to another game given the circumstances.

Can we not just let this rest now? Please.

Edited by Kit

Since when you are forced to read/post/participiate in any other way in this discussion? Want to rest?

Get the blanket and go to forrest or beach. That thread is for the people who are actually interested

what is the truth, what are relations between the people who are supposed to be adult and mature

community leaders but are immature kids more concerned int into deleting and slandering their political

opponents than work for EL therefore destroying these small pieces that remains from old EL REAL

community. People who were speaking against such things either left or suddently shut up - especially

moderators...let me guess guys - you got such a nice PMs from Roja or Mihaim like Leeloo and me got?

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

No, it's because Roja stated the final reasons why you got the boot and you won't shut the hell up about it.

This is not only getting flamey, its also getting boring. All we ever here on this subject is:

'I'm innocent. The game owner who is letting me have this for free is doing something completely legal and right, and I get nothing out of this, which is all I deserve anyway'.

Look, this is in the past. It's been dealt with and explained. So why are you still blabbering on Plat? YOU broke certain promises. YOU were kicked for the RIGHT reasons. Please just

CHANGE THE DARN RECORD!

No, it's because Roja stated the final reasons why you got the boot and you won't shut the hell up about it.

And neither will you, and you don't even have anything to say, you just keep spamming.

Daxon, STFU, go somewhere, get some beer and celebrate that Platyna is no longer playing. Just go.

Everyone could get removed because of these reason, and I started no fight between me and others.

It is also not my fault, Placid, you wanted to be my friend and I broke your heart. When I was telling you

that I am busy or I can't talk with you now, you were harassing me. And one day you took a great

offence and started to raise hell. Where is your sweet words about my wisdom etc. if you want to earn

a real friend you shouldn't do it by ass kissing and false compliments, how the heck you could know

something about my wisdom if you don't know me even a little? Oh it was when all these mature NH

were laughing at you because "WTF such noob and spammer is a NH" - oh yes, when you needed me.

God, where was my brain when I suggested you when Roja told me to choose forum moderators?

If Roja want to rule this game using despotism she should not hide it, give up in her moderator rules that

she is changing according to her current mood to and who she want to ger rid from. When I did

something that Roja was making a rule and telling me I broke it. Are you insane Roja? I broke the rule

that not existed before I did it? And who you want to believe into it? Post the proof I did that what you

have stated above. THE PROOF. Or either admit that you want to rule this project like Nero and we are

all "slaves". When I criticized developers on public forum she made a rule that forbidds moderators to

criticize developers on the public forum and she degraded me because I broke that rule. Funny isn't it?

And no one is flamming besides Daxon who is always flaming and spamming. I am not even reading his

pointless spam.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

And neither will you, and you don't even have anything to say, you just keep spamming.

Daxon, STFU, go somewhere, get some beer and celebrate that Platyna is no longer playing. Just go.

Yeah, like I'm going to take anything you say to heart Leeloo. You hate all Americans because they're Americans. Funny. :)

Oh, and I hate beer. Vodka and sharp stingers work fine for me, thanks. I also told you I don't celebrate Platyna "leaving" the game, but her being removed from power was long overdue.

It's V-P day, celebrate with me then Leeloo. :rolleyes:

Then why in God's name are you replying to it?

Because she's a hypocrite and spammer.

Edited by Daxon

Yeah, like I'm going to take anything you say to heart Leeloo. You hate all Americans because they're Americans. Funny. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I hate beer. Vodka and sharp stingers work fine for me, thanks. I also told you I don't celebrate Platyna "leaving" the game, but her being removed from power was long overdue.

No, the only problem with I have with the american people is that they haven't locked you up somewhere yet.

Ok, then go drink some Vodka and celebrate. Please. You wanted this, you're happy that it happened, now go celebrate.

Don't forget to grab Mihaim with you Daxon. That will be the party! Jez will surely bring some chips.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

No, the only problem with I have with the american people is that they haven't locked you up somewhere yet.

And our only problem is we haven't raided your home and burnt it down for you being blindly protective of a liar.

Ok, then go drink some Vodka and celebrate. Please. You wanted this, you're happy that it happened, now go celebrate.

I think I will, thanks.

Don't forget to grab Mihaim with you Daxon. That will be the party! Jez will surely bring some chips.

Oh, you're not invited to that party. So leave your moderator powers on the table on the way out. Thanks.

Regards.

Put it in your signature.

Edited by Daxon

Regards.

Plat, why did you change that from MoonShadow to Jez?

Lets all just grow up and have a beer, eh?

Because Moonshadow is a snake in the grass. He never flamed me, he was cooperating

with me etc. of course he were also editing the polls on forum if it was going on my favour

(now I know why I almost never could win any). I only knew from Roja that he tried to not

let her to make me a NH. As for 17 years old kid he not behaved that bad. :-)

Lets all just grow up and have a beer, eh?

I wish it could be possible. I always hoped one day Mihaim, Moonshadow, Leeloo, Roja me

and others will simply go to IP tavern and get drunk and forget about all that crap so we

all could again work and play toghether. But even if I never meant any offence to anyone

and I was always apologizing when I did something wrong and not doing it again it was

making things worse.

When I posted my apology on forum all these kidds thought that I did it to get my NH

status back. They couldn't even imagine that someone can apologize because s/he is simply

sorry and would like to make things up. After that Jezebelle, Mihaim etc. not hesitated to

slander and flame me on public forum and demand my head on mod chat.

But hell, IRL just look around how do people behave, if they can spit someone's face while

looking in his eyes so what can you expect on the Internet?

The main thing that hurts me so much is that Roja supports it.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Be my guest: remember this one: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11224

- unfortunately for Moonshadow I had access to ACP and moderators logs: http://el.platinum.linux.pl/edit/.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna