Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest shakal

Can't create potion

Guest shakal

I'm 5 potion level and in 3 try's i once made potion of minor healing, once not and once lose agriments!!! I'm 5 lvl and recommended level for minor healing is 2, why this happends?

So you failed once, succeeded once? Right? So what happened the other time?

Your level is not exactly high enough to not-fail that kind of potion. I'd give it a little patience, as the closer you are to a recommended level, the more likely you are to fail.

There is also no 100% success rate (not anymore) for anything other then recomended level 0 things (Like mana pots, Fire essence and Fur gloves). You could be level 50 potions and you still only have around a 95 to 99% (can't remember what it is exactly, think its 98%) success rate, meaning out of 100 you shall still fail occasionally on even the most basic of things (except for the already mentioned recomended level 0 things, that are always 100% succesful).

The recomended level is around 50% success, each level higher then the recomended increases that 50% by a little bit more so every level you get in an skill the less chance you have to fail at specific items.

I think its best to make (or summon, if we are talking summoning) the 100% success items, sure they give the worst exp in all the skills areas, but you can get to level 10 in those skills fast that way and then move onto the 3rd perhaps the 4th thing in the skill area and start getting more exp making the slightly more advanced things.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this