Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RolandR1

Two Weps

i think we should be able to carry to weps one in each hand like 2 instead of 1 wep and a shield and u could actual wear leather gloves/warm fur gloves with a wep at the same time

What do you think?

(a weapon in each hand) I think it's been suggested many many many times and the answer was always no :D

(wearing gloves with weapon) I think it's been suggested many many many times and no idea what the status is...I thought I heard somewhere that could possibly happen, but I may be wrong or it may have been forgotten about... :)

Yey!

But how will 2 weapon sistem work? A penality like in any RPG? Then we need a perk, 'two weapons fighter' or something, to reduce the penality.

Or make gloves more defensive, so you can train with shield and gloves. And make some gauntlets as well while you're at it...

Or both :)

Edited by Paladin

:P I've always wanted twin eagle fighting style in MMORPGs, the problem is that you have to do a lot of tricky programming work. This might be possible, if the devs WANT to do it, but right now there's bigger terds on their plate to get rid of. lol

We should get the completed list, the soon to come list, and the a while away list again That was always helpful.

its masters >.> and i believe that the japenese samurai used two swords, chinese focused more on other areas.... well i think this is cool and all :P

*imagines himself with two tit axes when they tell him the combination to make them grrr*

and on the note of the gauntlets im all for it!

I'm guessing atleast steel longs and tit shorts??

only certain weapons you'll be able to hold in 2 hands. Axes are not amoung them.

Damn! *watches his dream crumble and changes it to serps ^-^*

but seriously what would the damage penalty be?

A+B=X-30%?

where a is weapon one b is weapon two and x is the combined damage

also will there be a speed increase or decrease?

you admin peeps sound make 2 small daggers to buy 500 gc each, called the twin daggers and each does like a max attack of 7-10 damage, combined it would do like 14-20 damage.

you admin peeps sound make 2 small daggers to buy 500 gc each, called the twin daggers and each does like a max attack of 7-10 damage, combined it would do like 14-20 damage.

1k for 20 damage? Just use a s2e. 700 gc or less, does at least 8, can do 20, degrades before breaking.

Axe and sword... barbarian fighting. Sounds cool.

Any short sword? Tit shorts look rather small as a primary weapon. Iron swords are small enough to use as two.