Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lachesis

I don't want to be called a snake in the grass

A female, distant-looking avatar labeled "snake". No, please don't do this to me :P Is there a convenvient way to reset the posting number?

With regards

Lachesis

Edit: Finally it happened. "Doh!"

Edit: Been a snake only one day. I am posting too much.

Edited by Lachesis

Just get through another 50-100 posts or so, and you'll be out of Snake. That Word Association thread looks pretty good... :):D

-Lyn-

..thats where she got the snake :P

True, more than half of my posts are in Word association. =o But that's not intentional. That thread is just entertaining me sometimes while I am waiting for new posts to arrive :0)

:lol: My posts count is a sign of battle scars from forum debates, lol.

:P I admit, I thought it was cool being a fox, hehe. Muy guapo. *runs fingers through hair* Now I'm a dastardly snake as well... Oh well, it fits, too. Muwahah!

<_< your smilies were fun at the beggining but they are starting to get annoying :P Dunno why, but it seems to me like some kid makes those posts

Sorry... I've spent years trying to find a way to convey a mood, or tone if you will, with a post. That way people can tell a little better what my intention is with each post... But, if I find that people are more annoyed by it, I'll just knock it off. So much for personal style, huh?

*stomp stomp*

Guess what I'm a big bad ogre and would of had about 700 more posts if the General Chat hadn't got completely wiped a few months back

Sorry... I've spent years trying to find a way to convey a mood, or tone if you will, with a post. That way people can tell a little better what my intention is with each post... But, if I find that people are more annoyed by it, I'll just knock it off. So much for personal style, huh?

I liked it...

-Lyn-

Mine are from before the forum wipe.. soo many posts in suggestions about magic, which or course, has not changed to speak of much.

Sayonara.

Yeah, they should really remove the troll rank. Or just keep it and give it only to trolls.

Hey, stop throwing those rotten fish at me!

EDIT: Oh, I'm not a troll anymore...

Edited by goatsgomoo

hmm wonder if there are elf, human, and dwarf ranks?

not unless you want to pay for them ;) i dont know if you could buy them but ent would do anything for cash

the funny part is its so easy to do :D

:D Thanx for the feedback, Mal and Lya. I'll keep the forewarning smilies for the present.

:D Hey, first thing I ever posted got replied to by someone who was a troll. Given the nature of his reply to me, I figured he'd been branded a troll, lol. I was newb.

;) Was?

:D Don't complain about being a snake. I'm now a boar. Bleah. I liked snake. Looking forward to being a wolf. Hah!

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

What am I?

Oh I'm a boar.

Edited by MisanthropicToo

I knew this would become a very funny thread :D Please don't take this for serious in any way! And yes, troll is probably the most denunssssssssssiatory label. :)

:) I been watching Freeone's posts, esp in the word assoc game, and I often wonder if he sees the same monitor the rest of us do? I want some of whatever that guy's on! lmao