Eternal Lands Official Forums
SirKillAlot

Congratulations.

Congratulations to all the developers of EL.

This game has seen it's share of hardtimes, hardtimes that would of killed many games. I myself, and others thought this game would have died a long time ago. But it is growing and growing everyday of the week. You guys are doing a great job. Dearest apologies.

Much love - SKA

I've seen a lot of MMOG's come and go. There are two primary things that kill a game. Lack of progress, because new things keep people interested. And burnout by the developers. You guys do a great job with this game, but don't burnout on us either.

Indeed...happy anniversary!

Congratulations to all involved :D

Nardo

Great job guys... If I didn't have EL I would be bored out of my mind...

Oh yes gratz Ent and all the other devs, mapmakers, etc. to a job well done

Now just a little more advertisement and some more members and we'll be all set ;)

Aerowind and SirKillAlot, how did you make those signatures?

I'm guessing you figured it out

Yeah good work entropy, roja, learner, wytter, rogue, moonshadow and everyone else who have had a finger in the development :P Love this game, sometimes too much for my own good :angry:

I'd like to thank all the Developers and site/comunity helpers who helped make EL a great game :angry:

Great Job, keep it up, never let go, even if someone comes and says the game isnt good or anything..

Great Game, Good People, and a lot of fun to play with My friends both old and new who live further away than I can go to see. I find the community a wonderful thing, most everyone ready to help when needed and have helped Me many times in the past.

I appreciate all that you have done to bring this game as far as you have. Perfectly balanced, not too fast, not slow, good information in the encyclopedia, lots of stuff to do, and makes Me wish I had more free time to play.

Keep up the good work and thanks again.

That's what I said.... Ak1 is almost eviler than killerlamb

reviewed some old threads...killerlamb sounded like a real moron, aerowind you got a magnetic attraction for idiots? lol :D

ya KL was the funny kind of evil...wonder wher he could be at now?

Yeh, I'd like to add my congratulations and thanks to the developers... You guys have made a game that has managed to keep me entertained for several months solidly now (which in itself is a minor miracle!)... :D I wish I'd found the EL sooner than I did! :)