Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

New Guild

(Just going to use my previous form..)

Requirements to join

Two skills at level 40 or above, OR be recommended by a guild member.

What do we hope to achieve?

We hope to achieve a more enlightened community by spreading virtues of good friendship and peaceful assistance. Basically, I want this guild to liberate the people from being mis- or uninformed. Folks tend to trust and want help from "stronger" folks more than weaker ones (honestly no clue why that is), so the joining requirements are somewhat high.

How to Gain a Higher Position?

To get a higher ranking in this guild, it's best to keep yourself strong, active, and especially nice to your friends. I don't pick positions of power in this guild based solely on character power, but by leadership and maturity.

I will have 2 main co-captain positions under me: The Senior Adviser and The Arbitrator

-- Senior Adviser: the go-to man when it comes to information. Will be a very informed person, possibly someone with a long history of gameplay.

-- Arbitrator: works as the judge and will be expected to prosecute accused people according to their crime. I can, at any time, overrule a ruling by the arbitrator but I usually will not do so.

Punishments?

I doubt I'll have to worry on this one much as of right now, as I'm going to screen all members before joining. So, if you wanna join, be patient with me and show your good qualities. :P

Our PK Policy

Absolutely not. I do not advise the "heavy fighters" to join this guild as you may end up wanting to PK in the future and this guild does not condone it. You're always welcome to join, but please keep that in mind.

Our Allies and Enemies?

None and none so far, but will always welcome folks.

Any Closing Comments?

Not really. Just join and help folks. See ya ingame. :huh:

Well when I get back (damn computer fix your damn self) I will offer an alliance. ;)

Daxon dont forget about me!!! Since my guild is mostly non pk or just for fun no hurt feelings for either side... wanna be my friend of my guildie ??

Guest Mikeman624

EW Eternal Warriors is offering an alliance as we are non pk, just to help people! Daxon, i know you from gard and matteyu knows you and we are the 2 leaders! Thanks!