Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

TKoS

Once again just advertising.

I haven't been on in a long time due to my computer but I might be coming back today due to crusadingknight (lets all thank him)

I do not know if Starman_Omega still plays but if he does then I am leading the guild with him

Once again THANKS!!

Ignore this post unless Linux can get used to the Eternal Lands system otherwise all I can do is stand in the middle of a room doing nothing

Ah jeez Aero, You can't get anything to work.

And your head is under a rock, but I am not high(QUOTE KALA)

Duh I am still leader with you...hopefully you can smash linux into submission to get it to work.

#beam me and then you can navigate via the map. Clicking on doors should work so you can go places by way of the ship. You can also attack animals/monsters if you happen to be close enough.

Its a freaking pain in the backside, but it is slightly better then nothing.

I can't even open the map, or make one letter appear, or even highlight a button

Your right Starman I can't get anything to work (on my computer that is) otherwise everything works fine for me.

TKoS is recruiting anyone with level 25 attack and defense or over 15 magic or 15 summoning.

lol I finally know the final problem I have... My hardrive is dieing so that's exciting news... bah humbug o well... I heard I can get a cheap one from someone for about $5 or if I can't do that I've heard 40 gig hard-drives or only about $50 :D

aerowind maybe you should ask the linux guild for help theyshould be able to help you out :D

Indeed :D

Aero, that sounds quite common. Get the newest you can, Linux will like it (provided its compatible :D)

does any1 in TKoS play anymore? :) and if no1 in TKoS replies to this im just gonna leave the guild...

...o, by the way, im playing a little bit again :lol:

Edited by Alderan

errr... I'm trying to get back

I got my new hard drive (yippeee!!!)

Now just to figure it out... I'm using Novell Desktop Linux and EL still lags like crazy before I even log in...

Well aero, when you finally get your computer fixed or whatever, send me a PM. im probably gonna join a different guild tho, no one in TKoS really plays anymore :/