Eternal Lands Official Forums
super_chris

A Card System

Triple Triad, is the game in FF9, that would be fun :D but I like the summoning idea, perhaps those cards could be used to summon creatures that are not normally summoned, Goblins for example would be fun to summon, also bigger creatures, trolls, cyclops. having the larger monsters cards being very rare (more or less an addtion to summoning) thanks :D

hmmm i still like the weapon n armor enhancn idea but . . . what about a summoning tourney and each card you have becomes a monster and each oppent can either fight the monster or use a card on that monster. lol naw . . . but we need some sort of card/spirit/soul thing goin on . . . .

O A SOUL!

like goblin dies u can pick up a goblin's soul.

Goblin's soul automaticly summons a goblin and the soul would be gone. how would taht sound?

:) I dunno, I kinda like Yu Gi Oh, the show. Never liked DBZ or Pokèmon. I'm 25 and not afraid to admit I like it, hehe. Seen a lot of little kids playing it, and they creep me out, but kids tend to creep me out anyway. Little urchins, tho they'd make great paintball targets... Gf smacks me when a kid starts screaming in a store or at McD's, and I make a *thoop* sound like a painball gun firing.

But, the "soul" summoning a monster is the exact same idea as the card summoning the monster. But if people are wierded out by the YuGiOh reference, "souls" might go a little easier on some of the ones who can't handle feeling like a little-er kid. Though, really, "essence" would be the better term than souls, except "essence" is already used... Shame.

gah you speak of yugioh, pokemon, digimon and whatever else but you forget the best, Magic the gathering!! bah but on topic again, why not have a shop that sells booster packs and tournament packs,+special edition decks, (make em expensive like boosters=1k, tourny=5k special =7.5k)

Also instead of having to lug em around make it so that you just have a box that is 1 space, you right click on it and it opens up and you can go through categories etc

gah you speak of yugioh, pokemon, digimon and whatever else but you forget the best, Magic the gathering!! bah but on topic again

Im with you! anyway the using cards to summon creatures not normally summoned would be nice. they could also be used to make weapons good against that creature, a goblin sword (if anyone uses a sword against goblins)