Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mike_Playa

Please read this, for the good of EL

To me a guild, is a guild, is a guild.

What would the puropse be to make a guild structure (with like clans, guilds etc)?

If you want your guildmembers to be, say, lvl 40+ in alchemy. Just don't accept ppl with alchemy of lvl 20.

If you are confident in your guild and it's purpose, then you are. I cannot see why I would wanna make an 'elite' guild, because I can already make it 'elite' if i want to, by only accepting members with high enough level in whatever skill I choose.

What is the problem?

Alarion... nice. Great post, and I agree with many of the things you said. I try to be a fighter(maybe why I can't get into a guild yet) but alot of it sucks. Dying is the worst thing evar!!!! I only hav 55 max health but it took me close to 45 min to get back up to full health. I would also like to see less P2P this P2P that. P2P is nice, but if everything is in P2P many people(including me) will quit. This game is good, maybe even great, but if I wanted to pay i'd get WoW. I would also like to see a flower shop in Isla Prima, to make selling flowers easier(since that is the basic role in this game) I play EL mainly for the community, and it would be great to see that enhanced more. And sure lvl 20 may not seem high to you, but if ur not a harvester, and not obsessed, it is. But as i said in my first post the REAL fun stuff should be more accesible. People play video games for something OTHER than reality. Sure, killing thousands of small game to gain a lvl may be real, but is it fun? No. We need to welcome newbies, not tell them that they need to work for their fun. I work for fun enough in reality.

get money, buy sigils, then start casting heal on yourself... <_< it doesnt take forever for everyone to heal, just for the lazy people, who always are the ones who want the game to be easier.

one word: challenge

and harvesting flowers is not the main role in this game, its the role those lazy players who want money and easy harv exp take, and if tmost of the people are those kinds of people, let them have their gold, they wont have any use for it in the end

if you're not obsessed with el, why are you playing? to burn some time? go get a free demo of halo or something, or go play rs :)

and p2p is basically new char, a house (maybe not anymore), and some free stuff like thermal serps or iron sword of ice, etc. you dont need p2p to play at all, only if you wanna look cooler and be just a bit better (the modded swords do a bit extra damage)

and welcoming noobs? there's a whole channel for them, what else do you want? if they join the channel, NH's are there to help them, there's a reason not everyone is an NH, you know ;)

p.s. lvl 20 is still nothing, half a day of harvesting fruits/killing rabbits <_<

edit: @ alarion you do that, write a bot program and check in week after week. next time you check on it? you = teh banz0red. scripting/automate = against teh rules, so bots arent that dangerous, a simple ban removes them and their retarded ways (IP ban removes the player who had the guts to break the rules too) (in case you didnt know)

Edited by Herny

ridiculous? you know what's ridiculous? you wanting everything so easy that a n00b could come into the game and become donpedro in a week, come on man! challenge! <_<

note to all never do title like he did for it show that self centering and think opion that lll that count.

What realy say I think any title like this the post should be delete automaticaly.