Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

hypatia character removed

After made hypatia pkable as a punishment she was found INSIDE a storage training. Since this is the second break of the spirit of the rules character was removed.

yeah that was over the top... i just logged off cuz rogue wanted to attack me at storage so i tried to go back on and it said "u dont exist" and that was the end of the great Freestyler...

ROGUE DO U KNOW HOW LONG THIS DUDE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR ?!?!?!

DO U KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THIS GUY SPENDS ON THIS GAME ?!?!?!?!?

U PROBABLY DO !

WHATS UR PROBLEM AGAINST HYPATIA ?!?!

HESTIA, CLANSMAN, KORSAKOFF WERE ALSO TRAINING WITH HIM, DELETE THEM T00 U smegING RETARD !

IF HE WASNT ALLOWED IN STORAGE THEN U SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM DOING SO ! (MAKE STORAGES NON COMBAT MAPS)

ARE U THAT smegING STUPID !?!??!?!?!

AND BTW U KNOW FOR WELL HYPATIA DIDNT DESERVER TO BE PKABLE, U KNOW IT WAS ANOTHER DUDE THAT DID IT ON HIS CHARACTER!!!

AND SHOW ME WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY UR NOT ALLOWED TO TRAIN IN STORAGES!!! I WANT AN ANSWER NOW U MOTHER smegER

Rogue why man , whats your problem with hypatia. If u dont alow to Make PPl train at storage, why not ban some1 for a month? or make the command bether that some1 cant use a storage?

after made hypatia pkable as a punishment

punishment for what?? szmyuciu did ilegal multi playing with his char, not hypatia! Look at the Ip adress!?!??!?!?!!??

Rogue why man , whats your problem with hypatia. If u dont alow to Make PPl train at storage, why not ban some1 for a month? or make the command bether that some1 cant use a storage?

It would make more sense if a #pk'ed player could not gain xp (att or def) from PK fights while PK'able on any map.

*phew*, calms down...

The IP itself is banned, rogue u know i still play, so unban it please.

(Keep Hypatia banned untill further notice.)

<_<

The PK punishment was NEVER meant to be a backdoor to training in the storage. Never. If you wanted to train, you should have still gone to a PK map for legitimacy.

Does not matter how long you play: if you can't play so much as to not break the spirit of the rules, then you don't deserve to play.

He could, however, just banned him from the start because that's what happens to folks who trade from the same IP. You should take into mind that Rogue was actually being generous in the beginning.

Freestyler / kansle has broken the spirit of the rules plenty of times and deserve the punishment.

Freestyler / kansle has broken the spirit of the rules plenty of times and deserve the punishment.

FFS dont u understand still?!? freestyler/hypatia is NOT kansle, kansle has his own gay noob char.. get ur facts straight.

He could, however, just banned him from the start because that's what happens to folks who trade from the same IP. You should take into mind that Rogue was actually being generous in the beginning.

It wasnt ME who was on the account who traded with same IP.. it was szmyciu on my account who traded with HIS own IP address...

The PK punishment was NEVER meant to be a backdoor to training in the storage. Never. If you wanted to train, you should have still gone to a PK map for legitimacy.

Does not matter how long you play: if you can't play so much as to not break the spirit of the rules, then you don't deserve to play.

WTF is this spirit of the rules shyt?? and *** I *** didnt break any rules, szmyciu did. So i shouldnt be punished with this HARSH punishment just because in the rules it doesnt say ANYWHERE that u aren't allowed to train at storage.

Ive done enough talking for tonight

WTF is this spirit of the rules shyt?? and *** I *** didnt break any rules, szmyciu did. So i shouldnt be punished with this HARSH punishment just because in the rules it doesnt say ANYWHERE that u aren't allowed to train at storage.

Can't you read for ONE minute? The spirit of the rules mean that you can't try to use loopholes in rules or punishment to get around their intended purpose. The rule says no IPs may trade with each other: regardless whether it was you or not, it WAS your character that did it.

NEVER give your password out to anyone you cannot trust. Never.

You were made PKable instead of instantly banned when Rogue found your friend trading on your character. Then you used that PK punishment not for its intended use (it was intended to PUNISH you, not make your training easier). You used that PK punishment of yours to go to a storage area, train inside, and be able to restock potions as you pleased. You violated the rules purposely and you do not deserve to be unbanned.

Main idea? You cheated. You were given a more lenient punishment than banning: being made pkable for one month instead. You used that punishment for its unintended use. You are gone.

Hypatia characted was unbanned .

1 level attack was removed

1 level defense was remved

Also the rules were changed. While u are punished you are not allowed to train near storages.

Character is still pkable untill 1 month passed

Yes he Unbanned your account, but not your IP adress, nice one.